[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netherlands - Morocco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11

File: netherlands lannister.jpg (23KB, 599x309px) Image search: [Google]
netherlands lannister.jpg
23KB, 599x309px
Are you ready to see The Shitlands get their ass handed to them by Morocco tonight?
It will be hilarious to see The Netherlands loose and see them sink even further.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2175868-broers-amrabat-hopen-tegen-oranje-de-bal-in-de-familie-te-houden.html
>>
31st May - Morocco v The Netherlands (Friendly)
4th June - The Netherlands v Ivory Coast (Friendly)
9th June - The Netherlands v Luxemboury (WC2018 Qualifier)

> The match on the 9th has to be won to try and make a chance of reaching Russia through the playoffs
>>
>>76238643
>tfw used to buy cheap carpets and other shit from drunkard Moroccan sellers
>they're nowhere to be seen now

I guess they all went to the Netherlands
>>
>Morocco B v Morocco A
exciting... No thanks, I'll pass
>>
>watching international friendlies

Can't get any more boring than that desu
>>
>>76238683
If you don't win against Luxembourg you actually do not deserve to qualify for the next 3 cups.
>>
>>76238643
Is this the equivelant of England Scotland?
>>
Do the Netherlands have any good player that is under 30?
>>
>>76238892
If Scots are the most hated minority in your country, then yes
>>
>>76238760
Ironically you're right.

>>76238892
No, Netherlands - Germany is the equivelant of England - Scotland.

>>76239476
Nope, they're all shit.

After the 2010 WC the Dutch FA went overboard.

The Netherlands received alot of hate and critism for their ugly football during the final.

The Dutch FA went overboard and demanded all Dutch clubs and academies play like Barcalona.

The Dutch FA wanted entertaining and beautiful football over winning football

This plan has not been working and now we have a generation of shitty player whom are incapable of playing without constant instructions.

Watch this video, Frank de Boer admit that beautiful football is more important to winning football.

> "We have to play attractive football"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuo1Rju7QtM
>>
Sory for the copy/pasta.

Van Gaal and the Dutch football association hate eachother's guts.

Van Gaal looks at his players and the qualities they have, and then he builds a formation that optimally fits those qualities. The football association, who are just a bunch of guys in suits, leave very little room for the coach to actually coach the team. They insist that we play a 4-3-3, whether or not our players have the technical skills to do so. As a result, the coach is just a figurehead who lines up the eleven most popular kids in the association approved 4-3-3, and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

When the media starts pointing fingers and wondering if Blind should go, remember the real reason football is shit. Suits with zero football knowledge sucked the fun out of it and killed it by focusing on the bottom line. Not a single kid wants to play football anymore. Football has been hidden away by expensive subscriptions, and the only people who still watch it do so out of club loyalty, not because they give a shit about the sport.

We need to clean sweep the KNVB and make Dutch football fun again. We used to have the most innovative coaches and star players. No we have yes-men in three piece suits and an ageing Robben who is almost brought to tears when reporters keep asking him why the Dutch national team is so terrible.
>>
>>76239697
t. Voetbal Inside
>>
>>76239638
So yes
>>
Many of the Morocco players have dual Dutch-Moroccan nationality and were born in The Netherlands. They chose to play for Morocco because they have a better chance of playing regularly there. Also, they on Ramadan.

If Oranje loses, that's very very bad.
>>
>We
>Losing to some shit 3rd world country like MOROCCO

Nice meme
>>
Why did they decide to play the match in Morocco? The stadium is practically empty.
>>
It begins
>>
THEM LOLZ!
Dutch commentator:
> The Moroccan NT has more Dutch born players than the Dutch NT
>>
why is Netherlands so shit since 2010? seriously, even dutch football league is just few places ahead of croatian football league, which is basically peasant league played on unfarmed fields
>>
After the 2010 WC the Dutch FA went overboard.
The Netherlands received alot of hate and critism for their ugly football during the final.

The Dutch FA went overboard and demanded all Dutch clubs and academies play like Barcalona.
The Dutch FA wanted entertaining and beautiful football over winning football

This plan has not been working and now we have a generation of shitty players whom are incapable of playing without constant instructions.
>>
File: 1494082473698.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494082473698.png
3KB, 400x400px
>>76241358
>>
>>76241385
Oops!
Read >>76241406
>>
>>76239676
Ironically Ajax just reached the EC final with a team with an average age of ~20.
>>
link anyone?
>>
>>76241463
http://www.sbs6.nl/programmas/oranje/videos/VrOn1zABCUc/video/
>>
>>76241463
sbs6.nl
>>
Reminder that the Moroccan players are doing Ramadan and didn't eat shit since sunrise.
>>
>>76241514
>Maroccon
>Following the law
>>
>>76241514
same goes for netherlands players
>>
LOL
> Promes
Infront of goal, can't even score.

> Morocco
Plays 4-3-3 and hollandse school better than The Swamplands
>>
>People still dripping in
Why can't these people be punctual? It's not hard.
>>
>>76241066
literally 3 players in the current selection have that and one of them is refusing to play for Morocco because of their idiotic coach
>>
>>76241585
I thought I heard someone say 6. 7 if you count the absentee. But that's counting the bench.
>>
>>76241559
>you
>>
PROMES GOAT
>>
GOOOOAAAL
And a cheeky dab to increase his market value
>>
>>76241574
That is racist! Reporting you to the European Court of Human Rights.
>>
>>76241620
That "Dab" triggered the hell out of me.

> Dabbing is racist and disciminating towards others.

Yes! I've become a SJW and started censoring others.
>>
PROMESING
>>
>>76241638
Are you okay?
>>
Stream has turend into slideshow
>>
FUCK THAT !
That should have been a penalty for Morocco!

I hope their will be riots and Amsterdam burn down to the ground.
>>
https://youtu.be/YKXOnNzQ7bo
>>
File: 234326458758.jpg (219KB, 590x354px) Image search: [Google]
234326458758.jpg
219KB, 590x354px
>>76241657
>>
>>76241656
Install the ZiggoGo app on Windows10. Works better than streaming through a browser.
>>
File: *dabs*.webm (208KB, 198x360px) Image search: [Google]
*dabs*.webm
208KB, 198x360px
>>76241620
>cheeky dab to increase his market value
>>
https://youtu.be/MP0SV-3mf5o
>>
The Netherlands hating autist is my favorite poster
>>
Sunday The Swampland will play Ivory Coast.
Being coached by a Belgium

I hope we loose to Ivory Coast. Then the proof will be without dought that we are shit and Belgium has always been superior to us.
>>
File: 1243232454326.jpg (58KB, 241x361px) Image search: [Google]
1243232454326.jpg
58KB, 241x361px
>Moroccon national team
>only 2 players born in Morocco
>>
>>76241728
Pure autismkino
>>
>>76241682
>Windows10
Sorry, I don't have that system, the computer I do own exposes my latent homosexuality.
Next week I'll have a proper television anyway so why bother.
>>
Anyone got that a screengrab of that?

> "Welkom to Morocco" banner
>>
Is The Dost playing?
>>
Who plays home? Oh wait, doesn't matter.
>>
>>76241806
He's on the bench
>>
>>76241728
do you actually have autism?
>>
>>76241808
hihihihihi
>>
That's moderate punishment for theft.
>>
>>76241840
No, why do you ask?
Look, I just hate our country. I want our country to sink soo low. People will finally wake up and make it great again. Soo many failures our country has made. It has to end.
>>
>>76241729
Mainly frenchies and dutchies.

https://www.transfermarkt.be/spieler-statistik/wertvollstespieler/marktwertetop/plus/0/galerie/0?ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=alle&altersklasse=alle&land_id=107&yt0=Show
>>
>>76241903
so yes then
>>
Looks like Advokaat will win this one and he hasn't even started yet. Best record in Holland's history.

Who here loves dick?
>>
>>76241903
You probably are
t. fellow autist
>>
>>76241973
love dick

hate advocaat
>>
File: Good Luck Dick.jpg (18KB, 510x287px) Image search: [Google]
Good Luck Dick.jpg
18KB, 510x287px
>>76242006
>>
>>76241903
>Le self hating Dutch man
Such a shitty meme.

You're living in a country with one of the highest standards of living in the world. Stop bitching. Except maybe not if you're poor as shit or an immigrant. In which case, kys faggot.
>>
Here we go again.
The TV pundits are not happy. The football is ugly.
They want to see beautiful football over winning football. We need to sell our brand around the world.
>>
>>76242110
Go watch
> KanNietWaarZijn
Go watch those failures, it will make you shit your pants out of embarresment.
>>
>Marokkanen
>>
LOL ! Them coward Dutch Boys
Morocan player hits and kick a dutch player.
All the dutch player does is fall to the ground like a pussy.
>>
File: 5432645376547.jpg (261KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
5432645376547.jpg
261KB, 1000x625px
what is this guy's problem?
>>
We should have more respect for the Morocan players.

They are playing on an empty stomach due to Ramadan.
>>
>>76242236
Only white, cis gendered, males of priveledge are too blame. Never minorities
>>
File: Wages and labour costs.png (127KB, 800x368px) Image search: [Google]
Wages and labour costs.png
127KB, 800x368px
>>76242110
>pic related taken from the European Commission's eurostat site
Not claiming that toothpaste salesmen are poorfags but the country with the highest wages in the EU is usually one of Denmark, Sweden or Belgium.

Cool Norwegians still are the best.
>>
>Veltman
why is he even playing
>>
File: Screenshot_20170531-204859.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-204859.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>76242192
>Uhhh?

>>76242265
My apologies, I meant: one of the countries with the highest quality of life. Not necessarily highest wage per capita.
>>
>Zoet

Jesus Christ get cillessen back asap
>>
>>76242369
Cillessen is even more shit.
Any dutch goalkeeper is shit.
>>
Has Memphis decided to exclusively use his heels?
>>
>>76242329
Have you ever tasted the food in Holland? It's revolting. If you knew any better you'd leave Holland. Lots of richfags do but even the poorfags are starting to realize Holland isn't doing that great. Also, it isn't only medical tourism. Van kuttehuizen of huppeldepup fix your healthcare.
>>
>>76242387
I respectfully disagree. Cillessen was never great, but you could at least count on him to not completely miss a fucking corner. His footballing abilities are a bit better as well.
>>
I love how bad the banners are
>>
GOOOOOOOAAAAL
>>
Racist !
Racist !
Racist !

How dare you score a goal agains a minority !
>>
>de ligt
>>
>>76242440
What kind of ridiculous argument is that? We're allowed to prepare and consume foreign dishes you know...
>>
JUSTICE SERVED !
JUSTICE SERVED !
>>
If you're going to get a red, at least do it properly and break his legs.
>>
Lol. Wat een kankermongool die De Ligt.
>>
Oh dog, we're going to lose against a team of hungry hungry skellingtons and oranje rejects aren't we.
>>
>>76242517
Nigel says the same. English food is even worse though. Kees still manages to ruin the foreign dishes to suit his """""taste""""".
>>
File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
> it's a selfhating dutch poster thread
>>
>>76242558
He is worst poster
>>
That number 10 in Morocco deserves a beating. What a little cunt he is.
>>
>>76242575
shit threads and easy to see it's him by his retarded way of 'speaking'
>>
Prepare to be

> Blacked.com

when we play Ivory Coast
>>
>De Ligt in prison
>>
>>76242593
shouldn't even be on the field desu
>>
>>76242553
By Western European standards, I guess our food is not that great. That said, it's miles ahead of any Eastern European cuisine.
>>
>>76242593
Where are Mark van Bommel and Nigel de Jong when you need them
>>
File: 4326543646.jpg (285KB, 1159x906px) Image search: [Google]
4326543646.jpg
285KB, 1159x906px
>mfw I'm on the big screen
>>
>chuchuchuchuchu
>kletskletsklets
>>
>>76242807
Wtf was that?
>>
These dirty Moroccan players goddamn, and then de Ligt gets sent off with red
>>
Is that nr 24 always such a cunt or is he just hungry?
>>
Why is that Azarou guy such a cunt?
>>
Why do you hate Mexico underwater-kuns, first the NoEraPenal and then Van Gaal killed Chicharito. What do we did to you?
>>
>>76242840
mic test
>>
>>76242593
that is racist, reporting you to the police
>>
>>76242682
The odd thing is Skandi cuisine is quite decent. Not doing that badly for Michelin stars either. Although nowhere near Belgium or Luxemburg.

Seeing as you'll play Luxemburg soon, do you know why lululanders hate dutchies so much. I know quite a few, even ones with very Dutch surnames, and they all hate Holland.
>>
>>76242558
>>76242575

You are only helping me become for famous
>>
>>76242879
Kek. I guess because most Dutchies treat the country as a glorified gas station.
>>
ez game ez life
>>
>>76242879
>do you know why lululanders hate dutchies so much. I know quite a few, even ones with very Dutch surnames, and they all hate Holland.
We're unwanted competition in the tax dodging market, and perhaps too many Dutch people steal their roadside corn.
>>
Please consider losing to Luxembourg. It will help the reform of Dutch football. Besides, what are you going to do in the world cup anyway?
>>
>>76238643
netherlands vs morocco

>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO
>>
How come Netherlands' NT is so shit right now, but their club teams are doing good?
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.