[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K E K

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2604.jpg (130KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2604.jpg
130KB, 750x900px
K E K
>>
He's elite though
>>
Amazed that they didn't go for Tuchel
>>
>>76238111
>they didn't go for shit

amazing
>>
This is so painful. You can already predict the season and reactions.
>>
>>76238106
it's still funny. I never seen so much support for a manager from non club fans
>>
They will win the league next year. capit
>>
File: IMG_2940.jpg (20KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2940.jpg
20KB, 460x288px
Based Arsene

WENGER IN!
>>
>>76238162
Yeah obscure signings from Belgium and the French second division are sure to make the difference next year. They'll barely miss Sanchez.
>>
JUST
>>
>>76238223
ah yes, because that's definitely what Arsenal will do
>>
why do they keep doing this to themselves?
>>
>>76238130
>they kept the shit they already knew
>>
>>76238282
yeah winning a league, that's exactly what they are going to do
>>
File: blud.png (374KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
blud.png
374KB, 529x399px
We have no choice wenger...
>>
Wenger Out is an actual mental disorder, when will someone medicate these retards?
>>
>>76238805
Wenger IN is literally Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>76238096
Titles are overrated anyhow.
>>
I remember when Wenger was actually a competent coach during the Vieira/Gilberto/Pires/Henry/Parlour/etc. era and when Arsenal wasn't an Ajax-tier franchise whose only goal is to reach comfy 3rd/4th place and sell young players for big shekels, I remember when Arseanal's management faored actual trophies instead of transfer shekels.
>>
>>76238162
They'll be 4th again and celebrate it like a championship
>>
WENGER IN
>>
>>76238096
Good choice. Memers will see it differently, but if the Arsenal fans had their say the team would be 10th or lower at this point.
>>
>>76238162
Talking about Championship league??
>>
File: laughing_whores.jpg (386KB, 1233x703px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_whores.jpg
386KB, 1233x703px
...is he blackmailing someone important?
>>
>>76238111
Dragan Stojkovic is in a castle in the Alsatian countryside right now being tested on all facets of football, studying days of footage, and reading the mountain of Wenger's handwritten notes. He's been groomed for succession since 1994. He will take Arsenal to the 2020-21 quadruple. Cap this.

>>76238223
Those literally won Leicester the title. 1 of them then literally won Chelsea the title.
>>
WONGA INN
>>
The best thing is it's reported there is no break clause, so no matter what happens Wenger will see out the whole contract and he will probably sign another 2 year contract after this one.
>>
my sides reached critical mass
>>
>>76239853
>Wenger is just 4 places better than the fans
kek
>>
File: 1467661786368.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467661786368.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>
this is painful, but it's just more of the same. Not like Arsenal fans aren't used to this already

no Champion's League next year might allow Wenger to simplify his management and focus hard on the league. Could be different. How amazing would it feel if he actually does go and win the league next year? Would justify everything
>>
File: dsc07671.jpg (341KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
dsc07671.jpg
341KB, 1152x720px
Wenger has been going really great with what he has, if it was up to me id keep him until he retires, no one gets behind this club more than I do, coming from a true devoted fan

WENGER IN
>>
>>76240181

I don't think you can really blame the champions league when Arsenal always get knocked out in the round of 16 and their title challenge collapses in December or January. It would be different if they made it all the way to the semi-finals.
>>
>>76238223
player of the season was literally an obscure signing from the french second division when he came into the premier league
>>
>>76238096
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
we all knew this waa coming, why are you laughing?
>>
WENGER IN
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.