[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tennis, The Sport Of Autists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (275KB, 520x430px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
275KB, 520x430px
>>
As if an autist would kiss a girl
>>
File: hamou.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hamou.webm
3MB, 640x360px
She only refused because she's racist
>>
>>76235117
Looks like your typical (((refugee))) nigger, no surprise here
>>
>>76235117
>French
>is a nigger
France has to stop doing this
>>
>France
>nigger raping people

News at 11
>>
>>76235237

He did it. Like wikipedia told him to do.
>>
>>76235242
that was fucking awkward
>>
>>76235242
Fucking hell what a prude
>>
>Hamou qualified to the main draw of the 2017 French Open. After being defeated in straight sets by Pablo Cuevas in the first round, Hamou repeatedly groped and kissed Eurosport journalist Maly Thomas on live television despite her clear discomfort.
>As a result, he was banned from the French Open and banned from ever entering the Roland Garros Stadium again.
>Maly Thomas later declared that "if they weren't live she would have punched him in the face".
>Hamou apologized for his behaviour via his Instagram account the following day.

destroyed his career because he couldn't contain his betaness

tragic
>>
>It's only smells.
>>
Fuck feminists
>>
>>76235688
He was shit in the first place

People lower than top100 don#t even make a profit.
>>
>>76235242
>grabbing her titties in the last seconds
disgusting ape should be put down
>>
Classic arab tactics
>>
They're all laughing in the studio. Seems like a bit of a joke. Maybe she's asking questions he doesn't want to answer so he's trying to make her feel uncomfortable?
>>
If I'd be the French police I would immediately arrest this guy.

He's of Arab descent and his tennis career is now pretty much over.
He's probably depressed as fuck and angry at white women.

Literally the perfect ingredients for a future ISIS terrorist....
>>
>>76235753
>They're all laughing
Hello autismo
>>
>>76235806
>tennis career is now pretty much over
Kyrgios is worse and he still has a career of playing the victim.
>>
>>76235829
the word autism has lost all meaning, because of you
>>
>>76235861
im not even him and youre autistic in the sense that the lack of empathy you just displayed was actually similar to that of an autistic person
satisfied?
>>
>>76235117
>French
>nigger

wew
>>
>>76235242

Imagine how the kid on the left feels having a front row seat to that shit.
>>
>>76235884
it's not a lack of empathy to point out that they were laughing along, don't you want to dicuss it?
>>
>>76235829
>>76235884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_0BrqNrB0Y
The presenter even claps his hands the first time he tries to kiss her.

Nobody even knows what's being said but they think they understand.

You guys are the opposite of autistic. An autist gets nothing from social situations. Others get too much.
>>
>>76235861
In this case it's actually the right usage in the sense that autists are unable to read human emotions just like you.
>>
>>76235242
What the fuck is wrong with that guy
>>
>>76235952
another anon with nothing to say? you can do better
>>
>Quoted by the Huffington Post France, Ms Thomas described the player's actions as "frankly unpleasant".
>"If I hadn't been live on air, I would have punched him."
/ourguy/
>>
>>76235952
How the fuck can you read anything from that shitty webm? You'd have to imagine what was happening before you could read what was going on.

And what's wrong with a kiss? All kisses aren't hurr I wanna fuck you and I am gonna fuck you. There's some innocent ones too. You'd have to have sand in your vagina to go - waah, a man kissed me! my precious cunt is under attack!
>>
>>76236010
>If I hadn't been live on air, I would have punched him.
That's the same sort of thing as some tough guy on here saying
>say that to my face and not online and see what happens
Deluded woman.
>>
>>76235242
He should have kissed that boy too
>>
>>76235117
Arab looking nigger rapeugee acting like an animal.
What a surprise
>>
Fucking cucks.
>>
>>76236019
Because it's gross and creepy
>>
>>76236269
Because you're told it's gross and creepy and so that's the way you feel about it. It's a kiss so why not think it's funny? Lots of people laugh when personal boundaries are crossed. But: oh no! she's going to get raped! It's not like he grabbed her by the clunge. Jesus.
>>
He shouldn't have done it, but it doesn't justify a thread full of race baiters.
>>
>>76235688
>if they weren't live she would have punched him in the face
im sure she would, lmao women
>>
>>76236353
No because any stranger coming up to you and trying to invade your personal space then attempting to kiss you is creepy af and go back to /pol/
>>
>>76235932
Of course not, it goes against their narative.
>>
>>76235859
t. knows nothing about the sport
>>
>>76236418
I've felt certain things are creepy and I've been grossed out by them but the reaction here is: a woman's cunt is under danger! we must protect the cunt. It's inappropriate but only as someone squeezing your cheek might be. But you see it as more than that because you've been told that/you jump to conclusions. People are so suggestible when it comes to something like this.
>>
>>76236575
No that's not it at all, I'm capable of forming my own opinions and find this to be creepy af in any situation
>>
>>76236019
>>76236575
>>76236353

>And what's wrong with a kiss? All kisses aren't hurr I wanna fuck you and I am gonna fuck you. There's some innocent ones too. You'd have to have sand in your vagina to go - waah, a man kissed me! my precious cunt is under attack!
>Because you're told it's gross and creepy and so that's the way you feel about it. It's a kiss so why not think it's funny? Lots of people laugh when personal boundaries are crossed. But: oh no! she's going to get raped! It's not like he grabbed her by the clunge. Jesus.
>I've felt certain things are creepy and I've been grossed out by them but the reaction here is: a woman's cunt is under danger! we must protect the cunt. It's inappropriate but only as someone squeezing your cheek might be. But you see it as more than that because you've been told that/you jump to conclusions. People are so suggestible when it comes to something like this.

^^^literal autism
>>
>>76236575
If a fat black ugly woman demeaned you on live tv whilst you are trying to work you would be pissed
>>
File: 4501'09'9ol8.png (169KB, 261x317px) Image search: [Google]
4501'09'9ol8.png
169KB, 261x317px
Why can't diaperheads contain their primal instincts for a couple of minutes?
>>
File: kerbe thumbs up.jpg (76KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
kerbe thumbs up.jpg
76KB, 1024x1001px
>>76236744

>Honorary Aryan
>>
>>76236593
If a guy makes a joke about rape, a woman will get scared. Why? Is there any danger of her being raped? No, but this is how she thinks. Now a guy can dislike the joke but he wouldn't feel as the woman feels. They are two different reactions. Don't you see? The former can be the reason he was punished and the latter the way it was, inappropriate perhaps, but not quite as bad. There are two interpretations for what happened and because people go a certain way, so do you (or at least that was my point - maybe you are uninfluenced). Because it's such a horrific thing people jump to conclusions. If I held up a knife to you, you might pull out a gun and shoot me. But perhaps I was only jesting. People react according to the risk and don't think in a rational, deliberative way.
>>
>>76236875
You fucking retard. He kissed her and grabbed her boob without her permission.
>>
>>76235242
what he did wasn't really that bad, after all the "forcibly kissing" reports i thought he was going to kiss her on the mouth. his lips barely even make contact with her ear. and don't french girls kiss peoples cheeks when they meet friends?
>>
>>76236954
He kisses her in the neck... That's purely sexual.
>>
>anons think a kiss is harmful
>other anons think he didn't cross a boundary

Attempting a kiss is harmless, especially considering that the guy is fucking French. He should have stopped once she dodged his kiss and not manhandle her.
No need to ban the guy, reprimand him if you must but an outright ban? PC culture gone mad.
>>
>>76236930
Kissed her on the forehead or the side of her head. So bad. And he didn't grab her boob. His hand just placed there. Unluckily.
>>
>>76236954
the problem is that he didn't stop when she clearly didn't want any of that

that meets the definiton of (sexual) harassment, not a serious case, but still

the guy seems weird anyway, I mean why the fuck did he even think this would be a good idea in the first place?
and all that while taking a picture with a fan

he seems like a mildly autistic beta who has now ruined his reputation and probably career
fucking idiot
>>
>>76236965
Because she kept ducking her head out of the way. Things got messy.
>>
>>76236972
he showed a lack of respect to a reporter, that will get you banned or fined in any sport.
>>
>>76237061
Fine the guy then, don't ban him.
Are people not allowed to make mistakes anymore?
>>
>>76236972
Maybe he should have stopped when she dodged but maybe he was just pissed that she made such a big deal out of it. But that's not a gropey kind of kiss, is it? And that's the reason why there's such a reaction to this! These people think it's a gropey kind of kiss. If they knew it was a fuck you! kind of kiss, they wouldn't care so much.
>>
>>76235753
>They're all laughing in the studio.

You are implying that journalists have any authority. France is a dying nation.
>>
>>76237127
I think he crossed a line, I wouldn't be comfortable with anyone trying that with me, but I wouldn't want them to get banned for it consequently.
>>
>>76236405
Fuck off back to where you came from you smelly paki
>>
>he's autistic
>he's creepy
How empathetic of you. Can't you tell that some people how trouble understanding how to interact in social situations? I thought you were in touch with your emotions.

>he's autistic
>they should ban him
Why? He clearly doesn't know what he's doing.
>>
>>76236353
not sure if autist but at the very least you're fucking retarded
>>
This certainly was awkward. He always seemed like a weird guy.
>>
He's jewish btw, so keep your "nigger lel" and other racist bullshit for yourselves.
>>
>>76235117

>shitskin
>french

Not under my watch
>>
>>76236412

This

>not even the first time on french tv this year
>>
File: IMG_0308.png (674KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.png
674KB, 2048x1536px
Ok, which one of you did this
>>
>>76236019
>>76236575
>>76236353

>waah, a man kissed me! my precious cunt is under attack!
>It's not like he grabbed her by the clunge. Jesus.
>the reaction here is: a woman's cunt is under danger!

Genuinely the 3 most autistic sentences I've ever seen on this website.

Seek help you absolute loser.
>>
>>76235242
the end where she's desperately trying to get out of his clinch was super awkward.
>>
>>76238592
>not even the first time on french tv this year
what?
>>
>>76238660

http://youtu.be/OaWIKikrt4Y

1.55 minute mark

Dumbest show on tv but watched by shitload of retards

Made a ruckus about that bc the slut refuse to kiss him on his cheek several times before
>>
>>76238696
guy in white t shirt seems kind of out of place.
>>
>>76238542
well he's still clearly non-white
>>
>>76238606
you, probably
>>
>>76238872

Même pas
>>
Hamou = example of unsuccessful postcolonial development in France, thanks based neighbours
>>
>>76235242
what the hell?
>>
>>76235242
who's the white kid? he looks even more uncomfortable.
>>
If he wasn't a nigger it wouldn't have been as bad.
>>
>>76235242
guy seems pretty cool would buy him a beer and hit on bar sluts with him
>>
>>76235242
If I was him, I would have followed her after the interview was over, take her to a hidden area and rape the bitch.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.