[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a chequebook manager?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: guardiola.jpg (58KB, 950x550px) Image search: [Google]
guardiola.jpg
58KB, 950x550px
Is he a chequebook manager?
>>
One trick pony that will never be able to play anything other than boring sideways passing
I'm glad no one pretends his way of football is "beautiful and entertaining" anymore
Football is supposed to be played vertically you cunt
>>
>>76224310
I prefer a Pep team to Sam or Mourinho. If he's sideways they're a ducking halfpipe. Down one wing, through the middle and out the other. Totally content with doing nothing for a whole season.
>>
who honestly isnt
>>
>>76224220
Yes, but so is Mouyes, Anceleltti and many other """""elite"""" names.
>>
>>76224220
Always, even when he coached Barcelona. But he only knows to wasting money. In fact he is lousy at everything he does.
>>
File: kloppo.jpg (30KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
kloppo.jpg
30KB, 615x409px
managing a big team will turn managers into "big signing" types, pep's never managed except at a big team, so I think its fair to say its part of his style. I'd like to see him at a small club to see if he can actually manage to improve a club's status, but thus far he just won shit with teams who are supposed to be winning shit. seeing what an overperforming hoffenheim/etc. side are doing is way more interesting than sideways passing trash
>>
>>76224220
not even that

name one signing he's made that hasn't flopped
>>
Reminder Pakilona won 2 (TWO!) Champion Leagues without him, the last one being coached by the totally average coach that is Luis Enrique. They also won 3 (THREE!) La Liga Santanders after he left, and god knows how many Copa del Raton Miguels.
>>
>>76224637
>won the treble spending less than the cost of danilo
ayyy
>>
>>76225234
Reminder you're a mudslime halal shitdrid plastic who unironically claims to also be a juventus plastic
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>76224912
dani alves, keita, villa, piqué, busquets, pedro, mascherano, adriano, thiago, etc.
>>
>>76225363
mourinho spent less to win the treble with inter during the same period
>>
>>76225468
>2010 inter
>not credit card fc
lmao gyppo
>>
>>76225468
lol
>>
>>76225580
>mourinhos inter
>35 mil net spend
>credit card fc
KEK stick to paki paddle
>>
>>76225866
>net spend
>net
I bet you're a Chelsea plastic
>>
>>76224220
>La Liga Santanders
What do you think he meant by this?
>>
>spends 100m in one week

huh, so this is the genius of Poop
>>
>>76224220
he loves using academy players
the ones from other academies though
>>
>>76224912
Henrique
>>
Cheque 'em.
>>
>>76227679

After £155m a year ago on fatty mcturk, rodney rocks and a comedy keeper.

Genius.
>>
File: 1496201244775.jpg (45KB, 650x510px) Image search: [Google]
1496201244775.jpg
45KB, 650x510px
ses
>>
>>76224220
In leagues such as the premier league, there is nothing wrong with being a chequebook manager at one of the top teams. Clubs have money to spend and good chequebook managers win titles.
>>
>>76233024
ses
>>
>>76225363
You are wrong Jordi.
>>
>>76224366
Mou is like a gangrene with his busparking and ""mind games"", but Pep is the brain tumour you learn about when it's already too late.
>>
File: 432423.jpg (26KB, 300x490px) Image search: [Google]
432423.jpg
26KB, 300x490px
>>76224850
problem is pep was always dogshit at signings.
>>
>Plays at Barcelona
>Brings up youth payers
>Plays at Bayern
>Poaches from other German teams
>Plays at Man City
>Overpays for untested players
He's adapting to his environment
>>
>>76234859
>brings up youth players
You mean inherit a golden generation then manage to fuck it up with terrible recruitment.
>plays at bayern
Manage to turn the European Champions into talent consolidation and win bundesliga with money team but ultimately a shittier team than what was left to him
>Plays at Man City
>Spend hundreds of millions to finish exactly the same spot they finished last season and as an added bonus fail to win any silverware and even the manager her replaced managed a league cup.

Fraud of the highest order
>>
>>76234927
>>76234927
>Made Bayern worse
Jupp went trophyless the season before and only managered to win the CL because Madrid and Barcelona were at weak stages
>>
>>76224220
A chequebook manager would succeed at Shitty. Poop is "get handled a world class team and don't ruin it" type of manager.

>>76224580
Mouyes got Porto and Inter, who aren't exactly an European heavy weights not that rich either.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.