[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finishing 40 points behind your arch rivals has anyone ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (270KB, 712x234px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
270KB, 712x234px
>finishing 40 points behind your arch rivals

has anyone ever been cucked as bad as this?
>>
>>76191465
>north english football
>>
>British in charge of math
>>
>>76191484
>>76191489
t. dirty hun bastards
>>
File: missy.jpg (44KB, 517x488px) Image search: [Google]
missy.jpg
44KB, 517x488px
>>76191465
>106 (one hundred and six) points
the good ol' scottish """"""""""""league"""""""""""" amirite
>>
It's still the closest Rangers have finished to Celtic in years.
>>
How the fuck do they score 106 points?
>>
>>76191465
>106 points
Is this real life
>>
>>76191553
Nobody gives a fuck about Scottish football except Irish heritage LARPers, skinhead unionists and sheep fuckers.
>>
why can't celtic just get sent to the premier league/championship
106 points is ridiculous
>>
>>76193233
3 points a win, 1 point a draw
>>
just merge that "league" with english league. send 1st place to premier division, 2-3-4 to championship and who cares about others.

irish league is similar too, cork city is like 15 wins 1 draw 0 loses or some shit
>>
>>76193340
they'd start in the 3rd tier, most supporters would hate the idea of being so low ranked and wouldn't bother to travel down south to games

logically celtic need better competition and way more, they're blue whales in a garden pond
>>
>>76193443
Glasgow to the northern English cities isn't even a bad trip. I could see travel to London be terrible.

A 3 hour drive isn't that bad to Manchester and the like. I live like 4 hours from Chicago and like taking weekend trips there every now and then.
>>
>>76193477
sure I think geographically it's fine, but supporters wouldn't want to take 3+ hour trips to play against minnows. we already do that in Scotland, it's a prestige thing more than anything
>>
>>76191465
>has anyone ever been cucked as bad as this?
yes, Liverpool finances
>>
Celtic need to join the English league; they are too good for the Scottish one.
>>
Brandão Rogério is a genius after all
>>
>>76191465
>rags
>>
>>76193322
A FUCKING TRIANGLE
>>
>>76191465
Celtic will never be allowed to join the Prem. Every big English club would be against it. They're shit but have a huge fanbase, within 10 years they'd be pushing for the league/CL spots
>>
>>76191465

>Arch-Rivals

Wouldn't that be Hearts or someone? Celtic were rivals with the original Rangers FC, but has there been any real on the pitch conflict with the new club since their inception?
>>
>>76193443
>they'd start in the 3rd tier
Is FL1 that much of a difference from the SPL?
>>
File: 1415929759937.png (244KB, 521x539px) Image search: [Google]
1415929759937.png
244KB, 521x539px
>>76195742
>They're shit but have a huge fanbase

"Sports league opposed to adding team with massive following that will make lots of money, claims local image board poster"
>>
>>76195742
>within 10 years they'd be pushing for the league/CL spots
Which is why it would be so awesome. We'd have a big 8 or possibly big 9 with Everton (new stadium).
>>
File: BYF8EGsCEAA2qhg.jpg (21KB, 475x252px) Image search: [Google]
BYF8EGsCEAA2qhg.jpg
21KB, 475x252px
defending IS easy
>>
Call me when they manage to succeed anything more than finishing dead last in their CL Group
>>
>>76195842

There's a shit ton more money in it
>>
File: Cunthro.jpg (25KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Cunthro.jpg
25KB, 615x409px
>>76195806
Hearts fan here. For us to be rivals with them, we'd have to beat them once at least every fucking 50 years or so.
>>
>>76191465
Scotish league is an aberration
>>
>>76193477
In the grand scheme of things three hours in a car is indeed nothing, but this is a small country so a three hour drive is regarded as a cross country jaunt, and the scenery around our motorways is so painfully dull.
>>
>>76193322
Is Bermuda a fucking country? I thought it was a bit of the sea.
>>
>>76193443
They would pick up supporters, and it isn't that different to the likes of Newcastle.

A combined league would be great, but basically impossible.

What do Russian supporters do with their clubs? Presumably their away games are 1000 miles or something stupid.
>>
>>76197709
what the actual fuck happened with you, why was cathro so shit, early in the season it looked like you'd be pushing rangers for 3rd or 4th.
>>
>>76195862
He said the teams not the league you shit eating mongoloid. Lrn2read
>>
>>76197777
>Best player injured
>Entire defence gone
>Sign nine players in January, eight of them absolute shit
>Cathro JUST

I think that about covers it
>>
>>76197730
Are we using the russian league as a model for runningthe biggest national league on the world? Really?
>>
>>76197840
well when you put it like that, kek.

think he'll settle the squad over the summer and build something half decent or would you rather cut your losses and bring someone else in?
>>
>it is up to me to save Glasgow Rangers

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>76193322
Shut the fuck up Rihanna
>>
File: birdsanctuary.png (668KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
birdsanctuary.png
668KB, 768x576px
>Jonny Hayes
>>
reminder that celtic have a history of diddling kids
>>
>>76200215
So does your prophet.
>>
>>76200215
So do rangers

Infact , there are plenty of scottish and English clubs affected by it
>>
Celtic will inevitably leave the Scottish league

Rangers are still fucked financially and no other club in Scotland can seriously compete with Celtic

this will result in Celtic joining the English league - or forming a new league with other "big fish in small pond "clubs
>>
>>76203632
Just have the best Scottish, Scandinavian and Benelux teams promote to an Atlantic-Baltic Memeleague.
>>
>>76197960
good post
>>
>>76193403
>irish league is similar too, cork city is like 15 wins 1 draw 0 loses or some shit

he irish league isnt really similar

it's lower scottish championship/league 1 standard
>>
>>76203632

If there's any chance of Celtic leaving for some other league, England will swoop in and do whatever they need to keep them. They wont let them wander.
>>
>>76203632
Really want this to happen
>>
>>76193340
Why not invest in youth academies like MLS and build up the league?
>>
GO ABERDEEN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UsAtbPuK4s
>>
>>76203632
TV companies literally only care about the Old Firm games, I doubt they'd push for Celtic to join the English league without Rangers going too, regardless of the current short/medium term situation at Rangers
>>
So is this still "the most dangerous rivalry in football"? Or has the UK's nanny state killed off all the fun?
>>
>>76209601
It's still a tense day in Glasgow and across the west of Scotland - alot of towns have trouble in northern ireland on old firm day too
>>
>>76193340
They'd have to start at the bottom of the football pyramid and earn their place in the top tier, and they don't want to spend 6 seasons getting to the football league.
>>
>>76195742
>Within 10 years they'd be pushing for the league/CL spots.
See lots of people say stuff like this, never see them justify how they'd do it.
>>
>>76209601
it's the biggest and most vicious derby in the UK by far. but its got fuck all on the likes some of the Greek, Serbian and Turkish derbies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLHI2KMOVs
>>
>>76214535

>North side gay pride

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>76203501
>So do rangers

nice try at deflecting, you support a kiddy diddling team, not me
>>
>>76209601
the old firm is pretty much the only consistently violent derby left. certainly the only one that goes beyond hooliganism to political
>>
>>76216450
>celtic boys club isn't celtic
>actual rangers coach hanged himself when it was going to come out he was a nonce

wew
>>
>>76215208

Maybe it's a Super Gay Eduardo kind of situation.
>>
>>76191465
if I was a rangers fan looking at that table I'd find the goal difference to aberdeen a bit more concerning, really they should have finished with a bigger gap in points.
>>
>>76197960
Shes from barbados dumbfuck
>>
>>76203632
The Football League clubs decide who gets to join and they don't want another rival. The FA or the fans should override this though and bring both Celtic and Rangers into English football.
>>
>>76193687
Net spend trophy bruh bruh
>>
Dundee United come close

>doing well in the league back in 14/15
>Sell GMS and Stuart Armstrong to CELTIC in the January
>horrible but finish top six
>sell Citci to CELTIC in Summer
>sign literal meme players like Rodney Sneijder
>relegated

Gauld and Robertson were also sold but the worst fucking part of this, is that of the players that went to Celtic, only Armstrong has been used consistently.
Ciftci and GMS were just signed to keep good players (for United's level anyway) away from them.
>>
>>76214170
They could reorganise the pyramid so that it was four leagues below the championship. They'd be up in two seasons and the structure would be more fun that way too.
>>
>>76217603
Scotland's FA are pretty much the reason we don't have a UK national team. The last thing they'd agree to is losing their only two relevant clubs to England.
>>
>>76197718
>scenery around is painfully dull
The tents from the migrant camps scatered around just need some style. I suggest a womans touch if you catch my drift la.
>>
>>76216544
So prots and cats still hate each other? Great for muslims to just stroll in and take over when you got the christians hating each other.
>>
>>76218170
>>76218192
>it's a /pol/ americans projecting about being overrun by non-whites episode

scotland is like 95% white, immigration and refugess isn't an issue, the few muslims that are here get corrupted into our alcoholic lifestyle anyway.
>>
>>76218252
>it's a scottish is as thick as any american but can't see it episode
>>
>>76218252
>>76218284
I don't think a 2011 census is accurate now and while migration is an issue, it affects England more than us. I actually like England so I hope for once they get shit sorted out, for both our sakes.
>>
What the fuck is Scotland's problem why wont they join Premier League? Imagine Celtic and Rangers in Premier League...
>>
>>76218297
i'm sure they want to be in it more than anyone for the tv money, but that would be the end of the scottish FA who want to keep an independent identity

also fuck fans having to travel from london to glasgow and back on a monday night etc.
>>
BUT RAINJURZ DIED!!!! SEVCO!!!!!!!! INVISIBLE SEASON!!!!! BRENDAN RODJURS HH!!!
>>
>>76218375
but rangers were liquidated, and celtic did have an undefeated season, I'm not sure what your point is other than to show us how much you are seething?
>>
>>76218375
get used to it pal, without a sugar daddy like murray propping you up and dodging taxes, rangers will never dominate like you did in the 90s.

I'm sure celtic will slip up at some point and you'll win the league again, but your club still has to learn to live within its means.
>>
>>76197718
>painfully dull
lmao you've never been in a desert now that's dull going to San Diego to Vegas is just nothingness for 4 hours
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.