[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DID THAT HAPPENED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: qatar-world-cup_3269040.jpg (68KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
qatar-world-cup_3269040.jpg
68KB, 768x432px
HOW DID THAT HAPPENED
>>
Qatar submitted a bid alongside other countries and FIFA picked them.
>>
blame the african delegates
>>
>>76182189
>>76182211
Here, let me help you further.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_and_2022_FIFA_World_Cup_bids
>>
Bribed. Just like every other World Cup ever.
>>
>>76183102
>mfw south africa should have hosted WC in 2006
>>
>>76182189
The same way Russia got it
>You now remember that the English FA is so arrogant and deluded that they tried to out-bribe Russia
>>
File: bribe-7.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
bribe-7.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
>>76182189

>needs to ask
>>
>>76182189
they paid more than the rest

embarrassing reminder that obongo and cameron threw a fit about both qatar and russia winning both bids over usa and uk and tried to stop both world cups by prosecuting fifa and uefa lmao
>>
Long the 2010 World Cup, a British FA member said that Russia, Spain, and Qatar made a deal in which Russia would ensure Spain won the World Cup if Russia and Qatar won the bidding.

The FA member was sacked, the story was in the MSM. Barcelona are in league with Qatar, Spain, won the cup, Russia got its bid.
>>
Easy to grease a squeaky wheel when your country has all the oil
>>
>>76184511
>embarrassing to stop corruption
Are you a Halal muslimdrid customer, by any chance?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.