[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EFL League Two Play-off Final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170528_131148~01.jpg (68KB, 1024x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170528_131148~01.jpg
68KB, 1024x382px
Blackpool FC vs Exeter City FC

3pm lads. With both teams winning their semis 6-5 on aggregate with a late goal, I would expect goals but the pressure of Wembley might make this a cagey affair.

Blackpool fans are mostly boycotting the game due to their scumbag owners, I've heard they've sold only 6000 tickets, fair play.
>>
>>76170978
>Blackpool fans are mostly boycotting the game due to their scumbag owners, I've heard they've sold only 6000 tickets, fair play.

I don't get this. Hull have done this twice at Wembley and all it does is lead to a shit atmosphere.
>>
>>76171078

Because loving your club long-term isn't just about rolling over whenever your short-term owner tries to take the piss.

I envy clubs where all the fans can moan about is their on-field performance like the fuckwits at Arsenal.
>>
>>76171493
What exactly has Allam done to piss off Hull fans beyond a name change which never even happened and bankrolling them to the PL every other season?
>>
File: IMG_20170528_144605.jpg (244KB, 1018x821px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170528_144605.jpg
244KB, 1018x821px
>>76171627

Wish they'd bankrolled us starting this season with enough fit senior players to have a subs bench.

The other big one, is the complete removal of concessions for children, OAPs and disabled people.

That's probably angered more people than the complete pissy fit Allam threw over not getting the stadium for free off Hull City Council, which led to the sad old cunt trying to eliminate "Hull City" as an identity.

http://www.allamout.co.uk
>>
Come on Grecians

>>76171627

>plastics
>>
They should have moved this to somewhere more appropriate, they would have known Blackpool wouldn't be bringing anyone.
>>
> Neil Danns

Always wondered what happened to him.

God, he was fucking shit.
>>
> Minutes silence without muting the mics
> It's actually silent

Holy fuck, well done lads.
>>
Shit, it might actually be a goalfest
>>
> Blackpool fans missing out on their team winning at Wembley

Shame
>>
>>76172476
>God, he was fucking shit.

as a leicester fan i wholeheartedly agree
>>
>>76172846
Aye lad.

Beckford, Mills and Danns. The Tosser Treble
>>
Come on Blackpool. They are the best pool.
>>
File: blackpoolplayoffs.jpg (2MB, 3485x2096px) Image search: [Google]
blackpoolplayoffs.jpg
2MB, 3485x2096px
BLACKPOOL

>won four play-off finals, no team has won more
>>
>>76173337
>I've seen Sheffield United lose four play-off finals
>>
>>76173337
>>76173487
>>
>>76173518
Missed one:

> Biggest cheats: Swindon Town
>>
what

a

goal
>>
GOALS
>>
boof, eat that
>>
Both Exeter and Plymouth being promoted would be great.
>>
>>76173967
And Portsmouth
>>
>>76172730
Real Blackpool fans have seen their team win at Wembley multiple times, it's not important.

Here's Blackpool's final record since 2000:

2001 Division Three Play-off Final: Win
2002 Football League Trophy: Win
2004 Football League Trophy: Win
2007 League One Play-off Final: Win
2010 Championship Play-off Final: Win
2012 Championship Play-off Final: Loss

It's nothing new to us being here. The boycott is infinitely more important than watching a bunch of journeymen playing in our shirts at Wembley. Fuck Oyston scum.
>>
Blackpool win ALL THE TIME
>>
cheeky goal
>>
>>76175101
I never thought I'd watch us at Wembley, and a) not be there, and b) not celebrate the goals. Fucking depressing...
>>
File: 469132-large.jpg (35KB, 618x416px) Image search: [Google]
469132-large.jpg
35KB, 618x416px
Nice Cullen lad

Weird looking kid
>>
>>76175186
CASH CONVERTERS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: a1568-171.jpg (173KB, 550x724px) Image search: [Google]
a1568-171.jpg
173KB, 550x724px
>>76175335

We've had worse recently.

Shame because for years we had local stuff like University of Hull and Kingston Communications
>>
File: WONGA.jpg (41KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
WONGA.jpg
41KB, 768x432px
>>76175335
>>
>>76175139
>b) not celebrate the goals

Does the boycott extend to wanting the team to be shit?
>>
Lifelong Seasider here, come on Exeter, keep the Oyston twats down.
>>
>>76175790
I don't want them to be shit I just don't care. Literally none of it matters until the club destroying cunts fuck off forever. There can be no redemption, they will never ever be accepted in our town again. They go or we never go back. It's that simple.
>>
>>76175851

Fortunately we're not in as bad a predicament as your lot but I can sympathise. Yet you go on the forums and half the idiots are talking about which big manager we're going to get and which players we can sign, when in reality the Allams are going to give us no funds like last summer. Can't see the wood for the trees.
>>
>>76175516
hey flamingo land is pretty good
>>
>>76175955
It's sad that these twats can get away with what they do. Fortunately most people in town know all about the Oyscums now, but some mushrooms still buy season tickets and go to every match like the fucking plums they are. If there was a total boycott the fucking scum family would go tomorrow, but some selfish people don't care about that.

This result is meaningless, I've watched us in every division, I don't care if we're in League Two with a shit team, I'm used to us having shit teams. What fans of lower league teams want is hope, the belief that it can be better one day. As it is there is no hope with the scum family in charge.
>>
>that swearing

top kek
>>
Can the Blackpool players really be that happy? Really?
>>
>>76176374
Would you not be if you were in their shoes? I'm disgusted with the Oystons but at the end of the day they're just players, they're doing what's best for their career and winning a Play-off final can make a big difference in the course of a player's career. Plus when you're a player at this level you know you might only get one chance to play at Wembley, and to win their must be a pretty special experience.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.