[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thousands of football fans honor Manchester attack victims at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 898.png (698KB, 680x377px) Image search: [Google]
898.png
698KB, 680x377px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SjMJKZrV3U

The terraces at Wembley fell silent for one minute in remembrance of the Manchester terror attack victims.

The Duke of Cambridge also laid a wreath to honour the victims before kick-off.

Tens of thousands of supporters descended on the venue to watch Saturday's match between Arsenal and Chelsea, in the first major city event since the terror attack on Manchester arena which left 22 dead and injured dozens more on Monday.

The match was guarded by armed police despite the country's threat level being reduced.

The Duke of Cambridge will be among the 90,000 spectators.

On the ground, officers were seen patrolling the entrance on horseback, amid chanting and a sea of blue and red shirts.

A beefed-up security operation saw a police helicopter circling the skies above the grounds in the hours leading up to kick-off.

Chelsea fan Gerry Morrissey, who travelled from Dublin for the occasion, said he felt "secure".

The 64-year-old said: "I'm delighted to be here. It's nice to see the police around here, but I'm not too worried.

"There's a nice (police) presence here, not overpowering. It feels secure. They're used to big crowds here at Wembley so I feel very confident."

Spectator Mike Purtill, 51, said: "I do feel safe. I don't think you can allow something like that to stop you going on with your day to day.

The Arsenal fan, from London, said he was more concerned about the "Chelsea forward line" than something happening to him.

He said: "I've lived in London long enough to be around in the 1980s and 1990s when there were other bombs going off.

"You can't let it stop you from getting on with your life.

"There's always a high level (of security) at these sorts of games, but there's probably more police with guns than are usually seen.

"I wouldn't say I've seen more police, but I suppose they could be, also, being somewhat discreet."
>>
Pathetic.
>>
That's nice but I still think it would be a good idea to restrict immigration from countries where terrorists run rampant
>>
>>76165315
Agreed.

Ban immigration from the UK.
>>
>>96
>>
>>76165118
>The terraces at Wembley fell silent for one minute in remembrance of the Manchester terror attack victims.

i thought it went on for 90?
>>
>>76165335
Not a bad idea, especially since all the Brits will try to move to Australia when their country goes full Lebanon mode
Take in Americans instead :)
>>
File: 1463567074007.jpg (130KB, 419x429px) Image search: [Google]
1463567074007.jpg
130KB, 419x429px
>>76165382
>>
>>76165454
>be american
>get shot
>move to yourop
>get stabbed
>>
Disgusting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.