[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/box/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 89

File: WARD KOVALEV.jpg (257KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WARD KOVALEV.jpg
257KB, 810x1200px
Previous >>76158850

>Friday June 2nd - Boxnation UK
Bradley Skeete vs Shayne Singleton
Lee Markham vs Joe Mullender

>Saturday June 3rd - Showtime US
Adonis Stevenson vs Andrzej Fonfara
Eleider Alvarez vs Jean Pascal

>Saturday June 10th - Sky Sports UK
Lee Haskins vs Ryan Burnett

>Saturday June 17th - HBO US Sky Sports UK
Andre Ward vs Sergey Kovalev
Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Moises Flores

>Friday June 30th - Bounce US
Robert Easter Jr vs Denis Shafikov
>>
File: C_AoOPWUwAAu7UH.jpg (56KB, 749x724px) Image search: [Google]
C_AoOPWUwAAu7UH.jpg
56KB, 749x724px
First for Kodak
>>
File: GROVES.jpg (188KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GROVES.jpg
188KB, 1600x1200px
Not a quitter
>>
You guys watching Siri Salido fight tonight? Or are you a bunch of Memechenko nut huggers
>>
>>76162145
Salido is /box/-approved

2 bongs I think
>>
File: boxingtruth.png (459KB, 1050x415px) Image search: [Google]
boxingtruth.png
459KB, 1050x415px
>>
File: sp-boxing-a-20170527-870x642.jpg (60KB, 870x642px) Image search: [Google]
sp-boxing-a-20170527-870x642.jpg
60KB, 870x642px
Those Nips sure are getting their jollies in.
>>
>>76162711
What the fuck happened, seriously
>>
Is Kovalev /ourguy/ ?
>>
>>76162928
no
>>
File: 200px-Marcos_Rene_Maidana.png (116KB, 200x294px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Marcos_Rene_Maidana.png
116KB, 200x294px
Opinions on Marcos Maidana?
>>
is kell's left eye socket broken?
>>
Just finished the fight. Poor Brook.

>Errol Spence is better than GGG because he dropped brook, which GGG didn't manage to do

What the fuck is wrong with black people?

Fuck boxing forums.
>>
Anybody here actually train? I'm trying to find a boxing gym in NC but I'm not having any luck. It's all fitness boxing classes everywhere I look.
>>
File: DA1IlIVXcAAGAWN[1].jpg (56KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
DA1IlIVXcAAGAWN[1].jpg
56KB, 480x640px
top kek, look how fat GGG is, what a pig
>>
>>76164088
Does anyone have that one image for black boxers?
>>
if any of you fags have Bein Sports, Salido's fight is about to start
>>
>>76164194

>visible abs
>fat
>>
I have a signed boxing glove from Kell Brook, won it in a raffle. I had my boxing gym mates sign it too, most of them didn't want to sign it. They didn't feel worthy to sign a glove with a world champs sig on it. I said it wasn't a collectible it was a memory of how hard everyone worked and their goals. I keep it in a safe to this day, could have sold it untainted for 500 bucks to someone interested.

I'll never be a pro boxer ever since life went down the shitter but just wanted to share that. special K is a cool guy. Hope he comes back to be a super champ.
>>
damn, what a fucking fight between Salido and this colombian boxer
>>
Salido wins on a TKO after 7 rounds. pretty entertaining fight tbqh
>>
>>76164493
>Hope he comes back to be a super champ.
Vs Thurman
>He's out on an injury. No telling how he performs once he comes back.
Spence rematch
>He kicked this can down the road for a reason. No point walking back into the meat grinder.
Vs Pacman
>Manny is fighting faded, shopworn former title holders and literal who's. No way is he getting in there with a guy who might outweigh him by a cool 20lbs on fight night.
Move up to 154
>He might win a vacant title there but he needs to stay clear of anyone with a belt
>>
>>76163360
exciting fighter that was ruined by money
>>
Is there a torrent for Spence vs Brook?
>>
>>76164990
Not torrent, but.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5o538c_kell-brook-vs-errol-spence-jr-full-fight_sport
>>
>>76164990
https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/6dqg7o/post_fight_thread_kell_brook_vs_errol_spence_jr/di4qbn9/
>>
You are Kell Brook. You have just been stabbed on a Spanish island and need to rebuild your career.

Do you:

>a: Unify the World titles with Jessie Vargas, then defeat Diego Chavez, both from the comfort of your Sheffield hometown

Or

>b: Fight the best Middleweight on the planet and get KO'd for the privilege, then killing yourself to Welterweight against one of the best body punchers in the sport
>>
>>76165441

>Not knowing it's all about the money and the miles

Gain height
Get a clue
Hit the showers
Have sex
>>
>>76165441
Brook made something like $7 million from those two fights. You are absolutely right that he could still have a belt if he'd fought weaker opposition, but the way his last two matches were made maxed out the amount of money he could make from his title reign. I honestly think he was managed extremely well.
>>
File: :box: diagram.jpg (552KB, 3974x2749px) Image search: [Google]
:box: diagram.jpg
552KB, 3974x2749px
>>76164308
>>
>>76165585
>>76165586
It was clearly about more than just the money though. Spence was a very hard fight for not a no-name in the UK. There were easier options to make similar money available Kell didn't take so he was at least somewhat concerned about his legacy. Which makes it all the more hard to have sympathy with him that he pissed away the best years of his career fighting bums then ruined himself fighting the best middleweight in the world. A bit of a letdown his career really considering how talented he is/was.
>>
kek, Carl is such a subtly cheeky cunt. Even when it's Groves' big crowning moment he still manages to find a way to make the commentary be about him. Amazing.
>>
>>76164088
>>76164308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVq9N77grc8

lmao why are they all so obnoxious in victory? I don't think anyone really begrudges Spence his win he was very good. Not everything has to be some massive war you've won against an oppressor.

Know I shouldn't read Dontae's comment section really but I can never help myself.
>>
>>76164114
Eight points is an okay thai boxing gym, that's about all I know in north carolina
>>
/box/ seems to be getting bigger every week. tell me anon, in what way have you contributed to the uprising of /box/?
>>
How do you guys see brook's career from now on? Will he get others big fight?
I wouldnt be surprised if in a year and a half or two he gets to fight pacquiao, manny will want to cash out and now that kell has two surgically repaired eyes I can see him taking that fight considering it will sell huge in the uk
>>
File: IMG_0050.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.png
13KB, 528x424px
>"F-Froch ruined Groves"
>"H-his killer instinct has gone after Gutknecht"
>>
>>76166225
Honestly I think he's basically done. His heart isn't really in boxing he just happens to be very good at it, won't be long before he retires to a nice life of bumming twinks out of the private eye.

Khan at a catchweight or something still isn't out of the question though. Just that nobody will care anymore because it's a quitter and a shitter who hates the UK fighting one another. They should have bitten Khan's hand off for that fight instead of Spence even at 70/30. Nobody would have thought twice about it since it's a much bigger fight and he'd still have a reputation.
>>
>>76166210
it was just yesterday
was completely dead until saturday evening
>>
>>76166294
He looked pretty bad last night, no movement off the pivot like he used to have pre-Froch. Wouldn't back him to beat DeGale on that performance, though it could be that finally winning will take a lot of pressure off his shoulders and he'll go back to fighting more like he used to now.
>>
>>76166368
We've gained a decent meme country now that that Maltese guy seems to be coming here every now and again though.

Wonder if he's any of these guys or at least knows any of them, bound to really given they have about 5 people there. That Zinad kid looked very good the other day too.
>>
>>76166368
ah yes the lone german flag in a sea of gbr f& usa flags. thank you for your contributions. youre keeping the afghan bro meme alive on \sp\
>>
File: caijcbxaibe.jpg (7KB, 206x76px) Image search: [Google]
caijcbxaibe.jpg
7KB, 206x76px
how can this man always make such shit predictions?
>>
>>76166498
>tfw Kell cucked me out of my prediction by quitting

Still claiming the body shot knockdown part since it was a body shot that took his legs away. He was already on the way down by the time the headshot that came after was thrown.
>>
>tfw Crawford vs Manny and Spence vs Thurman are basically LOCKS for next year
>Crawford vs Spence for all the belts only a couple of years away potentially

Right up there with Garcia Loma and Canelo GGG that one.
>>
>>76166425
haha cheers man, but I got some new enemies after some comments I made
>>
>>76166571
With the added reservation that there's still a chance Crawford could look a lot less dominant at 147 of course. Uses his size a lot at 140.
>>
>>76166589
That was all casuals who don't normally come here lad, most of us wouldn't respond that way to one of your routine whining sessions lel. You should have known better.
>>
Have to say I think it's been lost in the weeds a bit that the fight genuinely lived up to its billing. Spent a good few rounds near the beginning just sitting back and admiring how elite what I was watching was. Compared to the rest of the card and the fights we get on tv normally it was almost like a different sport, such high level technique from both. Brilliant to watch and had me gripped the whole way through even if the guy I was rooting for lost.

More of this please Eddie, don't regret buying it in the end even if the undercard before Groves was probably the worst you've ever put on a PPV. Truly dire.
>>
File: wba.png (2KB, 256x18px) Image search: [Google]
wba.png
2KB, 256x18px
What did this particular boxing organization mean by this?
>>
>>76166738
What do they ever mean by anything Tbh, awful organisation
>>
I swear I always miss the big cards because I'm retarded. How was it, lads? Thought Spence would take it but not by KO.

>>76166396
I wonder if Jeff Fenech is popular over there.
>>
>>76166777
Allen and Cox were dogshit, all 3 of Hearn's prospects should have been DQed, Groves vs Chudinov was low quality but entertaining and it was great seeing how much winning meant to him. Brook vs Spence was properly elite and was pretty good even over the first 8 rounds, Spence took over after that and it was only going one way. Bit of an anticlimactic ending since book took a knee and quit.

8.5/10 card if you only count the 2 top fights. Probably a 4/10 if you count everything.
>>
>>76166210
I can't make memes for shit, I've failed with attempts to force a dozen or so memes on /tv/ and none of them worked, but on /box/ I'm incredible.

I'm responsible for:
>TOO BIG TOO STRONG spamming
>Floydposting (along with Polishbro going way back 2 years now)
>that Andre Ward smacks lips copypasta
>Dwyerposting

Trying to force a hot new meme atm but it's not picking up
>>
>>76166847
I take it you're also the person who makes the threads for the most part these days?
>>
>>76166820
Truth be told, I've never actually seen Chudinov fight before so I didn't really have much interest that bout. Good to see Groves get a win, though.

For the Brook vs Spence fight I felt Brook might've taken the first part of the fight and Spence the latter half but really didn't think he'd have enough in him to get a stoppage. Apparently it was Brooks eye? Might be permanently damaged from the Golovkin bout.
>>
>>76166889
It was the other eye this time.
>>
>>76166889
It was the other eye actually, but you could see needing surgery after GGG in his last fight affected him mentally quite a bit, he wanted no part of running that risk again. Hope his story convinces a few other people that putting yourself in with a monster from 2 divisions above for an easy payday is a fucking stupid idea.
>>
>>76166914
>>76166921
That's really a shame.
Did it look as severe as the Golovkin injury?
>>
>>76166973
Nope didn't look as bad, but Eddie still said he went to the hospital and will need surgery again, so I guess he has nome pretty fragile eyesockets.
>>
>>76166973
>>
>>76167001
Well, he did also choose 2 of the hardest punchers in all of boxing to go in with back to back in fairness
>>
>>76166847
the dwyerposting is top notch. always outta nowhere.
would you believe me if i told you i was the creator of S L I C C?
that being said, ive failed trying to force eubank memes. theyre there for the taking/making but i just cant do anything with it...maybe focus less on sr and more on jr being on the spectrum
>>
>>76167001
do eye socket injuries have anything to do with genetics? golovkin broke brooks right eye socket with a weak reaching jab. maybe theres too much of an opening. maybe those with slayer type facial features (high aggressive cheekbones, small sharp eyes, strong protruding brow) would have more natural protection & be less susceptible to eye damage
>>
>>76167127
Yes I'm opretty sure it has to do with genetics, all taht r9k nonsense I can't agree with as I think that there are plenty of boxers more attractive than brook that don't get eye injuries, I'm a dude and straight though, so I might be wrong.
>>
>>76167127
No genetics. When you suck that many dongs over a lifetime and generally get your head manhandled by big burly gays you're bound to get some weakening there.
>>
>>76167189
>plenty of boxers more attractive than brook that dont get eye injuries

did you mean 'do' joao?
>>
>>76167307
what? sorry if I'm retarded but I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>76167341
No, I can't understand him either.
>>
Brook is done, he won't come back.
Groves is /our/ man now.
>>
>>76167372
Why Groves? Frampton, AJ, Selby, Yafai and Saunders have done enough to suggest they could have future elite level performances in them of the Brits. Groves didn't look particularly good night, he'll lose to DeGale in his next fight barring a major turnaround.

So far as the welters go I'm able to be all aboard the Spence hype train now. He's my guy fully now.
>>
Amazing how of Britains 8 real world champions (not WBA Regular) only 3 of them in Yafai, Haskins & AJ are with the supposed all powerful UK promoter Matchroom. Groves, Selby, Flanagan, DeGale and Saunders all doing their own thing.
>>
>>76167358
>>76167341
lets start from scratch
>brook has suffered two broken eye sockets. one from a weak punch
>i suggest its because of how his face is shaped (genetics)
>i suggest that those with sharper features: cheekbones, smaller eyes & protruding brows would be less susceptible to kell type injuries
i dont know if you agree with me or not.
>>
>>76167745
I think it has nothing to do with faqcial features, but to do with genetics.
>>
>>76167465
Groves looked nervous as shit and fought like he had an adrenaline dumb or something - good on him for turning it around but if I'm a top MW I'm not exactly quaking in my boots
>>
>>76167465
>>76167802
*adrenaline DUMP
>>
>>76167465
>Supporting someone not from your country
>>
>>76165964
he was really nice about George to be fair, seemed over the moon for him
>>
>>76167465
I don't know about you, but I don't support boxers purely on boxing ability, and Groves is a pretty nice guy.
>>
>>76167854
It also makes his two wins over him even greater I suppose.
>>
>>76167916
that too
>>
>>76167799
oh ok fair enough. i just think kells eyes are too round and open. for instance it'd be much harder to break canelo's eye sockets on facial features alone imo
>>
>>76167830
Don't really "support" any boxers, just have ones I like to watch and see do well because of it. Spence is the best to watch of the top level welterweights now Manny is basically done, including Crawford so yeah I'd like to see him fulfil what it looks like he's capable of.
>>
>>76167914
True enough, he's a really good lad. Would love it if he could prove me wrong and prove himself as the clear best in the division now (weak division so he has every chance) but I just don't know.
>>
>>76167948
Disgusting.
>>
>>76168088
Don't get me wrong if he fights another Brit that would be another thing. But he won't any time soon and I'm not going to just ignore what promises to be potentially the most interesting division in the sport over the next couple of years. Got to want someone to win there.
>>
Frochposting
>>
>>76164990
I wouldn't say he was ruined by money. If you read Angel Garcia talk about Maidana, he was a guy who didn't really like boxing in the first place but was just really good at it and was trying to make a living. He made enough money to live like a king in his Homeland, which is what he does now a days. Like, he didn't even know who Adrien Broner was supposedly.
I would have liked to see him and Matthysee go at t once though.
>>
>>76164799
Sorry this >>76168856 was for you.
>>
If anyone cares, Anselmo Moreno had his career ended by Julio Ceja in a WBC super bantamweight eliminator.

>>76168856
>>
>>76166210
I was shit posting about Orlando Salido with the Angry gay German Afghan dude months ago. My training has gotten more serious which is why I don't post as much anymore though. I had my first amatuer bout yesterday actually, and lost unfortunately, but I held my own, and I'm ready to get right back in the gym Monday.
>>
>>76168998
>>76168856
You mean Robert Garcia?
>>
>>76168856
They fought in the amateurs, supposedly.
I feel Matthyesse would be too much of a boxer for him/
>>
>>76164114
Hey bro, I hope you are still lurking. Near Fuquay Varina, there is a spot called Simmons Boxing gym that is a legit spot. My gym from Ft Lauderdale drove up there to get some sparring in with them boys.

Do you know who LilFuture is? If you don't look him up. He's a half decent, young fighter. The trainers son at Simmons boxing gym beat LilFuture IN Philadelphia. That kid was over 100 fights under his belt. They have a couple dudes who train there with 50+ amatuer bout. Check it out. If you give me a bit of time ill find the address because I know it's not on Google for whatever reason.
>>
File: 52e3e405dbb8c_khan.gif (139KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
52e3e405dbb8c_khan.gif
139KB, 620x413px
Reminder that Khan has never bitched out and quit in a fight

Reminder that Khan would never even THINK of bitching out and quitting twice in a row

Reminder that Khan has faced 11 former, current or future world champions and beaten 8 of them whereas Brook has faced 4 and only won 2

Reminder that Khan has DOMINATED top world level fighters

Reminder that literally E V E R Y single Amir Khan fight is brilliant to watch because of his style and suspect chin

Remind me how in the FUCK quitter Kell can even compete?
>>
>>76169044
Yea Robert, my bad. Mikey's brother not Danny's dad.
>>
>>76169051
Maidana was a fucking savage though, bad Matthysee is not that good of a boxer to outbox him him is also a slugger. Maidana beat him the amatuers.
>>
>>76168998
Reminder that you complained about Selby saying Japanese judging was shit yesterday and now are posting about someone who had his career ruined by bad Japanese judging.
>>
>>76169133
if Khan didn't get obliterated and KO'd every time he took a good punch maybe we'd see how much heart he has
>>
>>76169294
He outboxed Provodnikov quite easily. Not that Provo is quite the boxer that Maidana is but it shows that Lucas can modify his style to suit the fighter he's facing.
>>
>>76168998
Mad respect for Moreno after watching the Yamanaka fight. >>76169436
Not that guy but watch the Maidana fight.
>>
Reminder not to forget that the undercard was a complete joke last night. First PPV I actually paid for in a couple of years and am reminded why I stopped. Feel robbed after that complete shitshow up until Groves. Get that these things are expensive to put on so you can't have tons of world title fights but there is zero excuse not to put on 50/50 English and area level fights. Fuck all this prospect shite.
>>
File: 1492326967320.jpg (173KB, 513x703px) Image search: [Google]
1492326967320.jpg
173KB, 513x703px
>>76165585
>>
Didn't watch the Allen/Thomas, how was it? Heard it was a bullshit decision.
>>
>>76169844
Not at all it was about right imo, close and Allen had the better power shots but he didn't do enough of it. The fight was fucking dire though, awful to watch like most low level heavyweight stuff. Thomas with no power and Allen just a lump. Boring.
>>
>>76166847
>that Andre Ward smacks lips copypasta
sauce?
>>
>>76163360

Fucking love that geezer! After banging Broner like a gong and doing a Golota on Floyd, he became one of my favourite fighters. WAR CHINO!!!
>>
>>76169472
I gotta rewatch that fight. I remember it being a bit closer. But Maidana>>>> Provo even though I love Provo.
>>
>>76169844

Allen can't expect to win decisions using his face as his primary method of blocking shots
>>
kell fucked his eye socket again
>>
>>76169051
afaik they fought 3 times, maidana won 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A3AkAgzRQ0
starts at 2:45
>>
>>76170329
its the other eye this time, which is really weird.
>>
>>76169436
he should trade one of his eye socket for some of brook's chin then maybe both of them stop getting ko'ed
>>
Is Brook breaking his eye socket twice in a row simply a coincidence or something to do with his style and defence?
>>
>>76170329
>>76170450
i think is GGG's fault. GGG fucked one up and damage the other one. Spence power was the coffin in the other eye socket.
>>
>>76170650
Could have read the thread lad >>76167127
>>
>>76170792
thanks lad
>>
>>76170450

it's probably not unrelated, I bet the other one was also fucked up pretty bad too
>>
American boxing is all of a sudden looking healthy as fuck, after being declared on the verge of death a few years ago
>>
>>76171075
mma is just a meme bro
>>
>>76167553
Isn't Haskins with Sanigar?
>>
>>76170450
>>76167745
>>
>>76171075

Errol Spence still doesn't have more name recognition than Generic White Tribal Tat UFC Guy #745
>>
is george groves getting a 4th crack at a world title really that much of an anomaly?
>>
If you thought eddie hearn looked dodgy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLRdtMWlo18
>>
File: Generic White Tribal Tat UFC Guy.jpg (363KB, 1918x941px) Image search: [Google]
Generic White Tribal Tat UFC Guy.jpg
363KB, 1918x941px
>>76171331
>Generic White Tribal Tat UFC Guy
>>
>>76171218
Shit you're right, even worse then. Only 2 out of 8.
>>
>>76171649
Kek, so clearly on the gear
>>
>>76162928
>>76162993
Yes
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmrNUnj0eA/?taken-by=sergeykrusherkovalev

the hell he is shouting at the end of the video? Do you think he finally broke? Will he reach his final form?
>>
KOOG'D
>>
>>76171649
I was going to ask how Sauerland sounds like such an Essex wideboy, but apparently he's lived here since he was 2. And yeah, he's definitely been on the nosebag.
>>
>>76173545
Kugan is such a goofy looking motherfucker, I love it.
>>
Having watched both the Joshua fight and the Brook fight in the same pub, the contrast in the levels of excitement really hammered home how much more important heavyweight boxing is to casual viewers. In the AJ fight, apart from a small section of girls, everyone in the place was living every single punch, whereas the highpoint of the pub's interest in the Brook card was unironically Sweet Caroline
>>
Who /ashkickin(.)com/ here?
>>
why does everyone say brook is gay

why would he get stabbed in tenerife for being a bumder?
>>
>>76173545
>knuckles on the small of her back

Jesus koog go a bit more alpha than that
>>
>>76171331
I feel that once some rich and enterprising yank starts to notice how well hearn has done over here yank boxing might explode and become huge again in the next few years

its still the bigger money sport for the fighters and if it gets properly popular stateside that factor will only increase
>>
File: BTFO.webm (1MB, 854x460px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.webm
1MB, 854x460px
What boxing technique is this?
>>
>>76174546
the drunk and boxed a few times as a teenager southpaw stance

he really only knocks the girl off balance and if he was any sort of puncher he would have knocked the bigger dudes jaw off as he walked in undefended
>>
>>76174546
head movement, aggressive footwork and counterpunching, I'd say he's of the mexican school

source: twenty two years of anguish and regret
>>
File: tmp_22973-960x0-103894824.jpg (82KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22973-960x0-103894824.jpg
82KB, 960x639px
>>76174546
That's all Mayweather techniques baby
>>
File: 1475311615580.jpg (28KB, 375x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475311615580.jpg
28KB, 375x358px
>>76174785
pretty good
>>
>>76174786
kek
>>
>>76174546
Why don't women in England dress so skanky ?
>>
File: (you).png (324KB, 796x366px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
324KB, 796x366px
>>76174786
Oh lawdy
>>
>>76176132
18-21 year olds desperate for attention are allowed to go clubbing here.
>>
>>76176132
Can confirm, in portugal it's 16 and the same. Especially british women here.
>>
>>76169354
That's because Japanese judging is generally good. There have been around 70 world title fights (wbo,wbc,ibf,wba) that have ended in decision in Japan (Yes I checked boxrec) in the past 10 years and to my recollection a bunch of the ones that were close enough that could have gone either way ended up going to the fighter away from home, if you want I could make a list of them but it would take time. I've only seen the 1st Yamanaka-Moreno fight in grainy footage, so if you've found an hd version please let me know. You had mentioned the Taguchi and Shiro fights, I did thought Canizales won the Taguchi fight and that Shiro-Lopez was close enough to go either way, I had it 116-112 for Ganigan. Robberies happen everywhere and I do think Selby won't get the decision in a close fight in Japan but the way he made it sound was as if when you end up in the judges scorecards in Japan you are done for, which simply isn't the case. Recently could have easily robbed Corrales in the Uchiyama rematch. Also I'd say the rematch ruined Moreno's career much more that the first fight.
>>
>>76166606
yeah man
thought I might have triggered some brits with that minute of silence comment, but you're right

also: salido vs. loma II HAS to happen know, or am I wrong?
>>
>>76167127
Golovkin did this damage, Spence opening up the wound that was already there.
>>
>>76173545
kugan is the ugliest person I have ever seen in my entire life
>>
>>76177033
>I'd say the rematch ruined Moreno's career much more that the first fight.

Was a Froch Groves 1 thing, that was his only chance really when Yamanaka didn't know what t expect. Was mostly just being cheeky since you didn't respond yesterday.

>I've only seen the 1st Yamanaka-Moreno fight in grainy footage, so if you've found an hd version please let me know.

Have only watched it once live admittedly but both Boxing Torrents and WBVA seem to have a decent copy, only one seeder though so may take a while.
>>
>>76177280
it was the other eye this time irish bro
>>
>>76177033
Might have a lapse in memory but do you rarely post on fight nights, greece? I would have liked to see how you scored the fights live.
>>
>>76169131
Thanks for the suggestion, man. I live north of Raleigh, so Fuquay's an hour's drive for me, but from what I can tell everything closer to me is fitness stuff so I might just have to deal with it.
>>
>>76177343
Wonder how he got her to fuck him
>>
>>76173545
He's pretty tall for a curry
>>
>>76164088
Seriously this

Why are black people hyping this kid up? He looked like shit and brook was out boxing him. Spence got lucky with Brooks eye other then that Spence looks average. He's just another Shawn porter.
>>
Just noticed that Dmitry Bivol will be facing Cedric Agnew on the Ward vs Kovalev II undercard. It's actually really solid now
>>
>>76179860
Still she's short as hell too, even with heels
>>
File: SHATUPBLAD.jpg (87KB, 962x753px) Image search: [Google]
SHATUPBLAD.jpg
87KB, 962x753px
what's the best round in heavyweight boxing history and why is it Klitschko-Joshua round 5?
>>
>>76177807
I usually don't post during fights, if I do it's probably not during the main-co main events. I don't like scoring fights live, it's difficult to tell what lands and what not sometimes.
>>
>>76180034
I agree. I had Brook up until round 7. Then he broke his socket in 7 and lost 7, 8, 9, 10. Counting the drop, he was behind by 1 heading into 11. I believe if not for the injury Brook could've pulled it off.
>>
For the next OP, Kudryashov vs Durodola II is on June 3rd (http://boxrec.com/show/750946) and Hearn has a "NXTGEN" show on June 23rd (http://boxrec.com/show/751495)
>>
>>76180034
>Why are black people hyping this kid up?
He's exciting.
>He's just another Shawn porter.
Another exciting fighter. I hope they face each other soon.
>>
File: Cxk9dNFWQAQRjwn.jpg (73KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
Cxk9dNFWQAQRjwn.jpg
73KB, 640x626px
>have to wait until fucking November for the next Joshua fight

Ffs just have him spark Pulev in summer I need my fix it's like a DRUG
>>
>>76182617
Adorable. How many kids do you think Tony has?
>>
>>76182838
Tony Bellew has kids?
>>
Seeing on social media that there's quite a few hardcore female boxing fans. I was wondering if there's any lurking here on /box/?
>>
>>76183250
Judging by your punch power you're one of them m8
>>
>>76183250
I'm actually Michelle Joy Phelps but don't tell anyone
>>
>>76177769
And you think this wasn't related? No way both sockets break like that one fight after another without a common cause, Golovkin did some damage to the orbital plate or frontal area that links both eye sockets.
>>
>>76183619
Coudln't it just be that he has fragile eye sockets, or weirdly shaped ones, and ESJ just hits hard?
>>
>>76183726
And they only break after he enters the ring with the hardest hitting puncher in the sport?
>>
>>76183782
Spence is also one of the hardest hitters in the sport, before them and Porter he only fought cans.
>>
>>76183865
You think Brook never sparred with big fighters? You genuinely, unironically think that a person with genetically weak eye sockets can have a boxing career since he was a child to 30 years of age without breaking them.
>>
>>76183517
FuKen rekt
>>
>>76184001
Why is golovkin so special here? yeah he punches hard but the difference isn't that big, I'm sure, as you said, Brook has faced harder punchers in sparring, the big deal with golovkin is his accuracy, as everyone he's faced will tell you.
>>
>>76184829
Golovkin faced a blown up Welterweight.

I said it after the Golovkin fight, I said Brook's eyes are damaged and his career might just be over, I said we'll have to wait and see what happens, it happened as I said it would.
>>
>>76185067
if both his eye sockets were injured why would he only have surgery on his right eye after the golovkin fight?

You're saying the cause of both his injuries was golovkin so you can be right about your prediction, but maybe Spence really does punch very hard and we shouldn't discredit him.
>>
>>76185210
I said Golovkin did something to the orbital plate or frontal bone, which put stresses on the eye sockets, thus Golovkin fractured the right one, but the fight was stopped before he damaged the other. The damage might not be in the bone, but the connective tissues et cetera.
>>
>>76185366
Yeah fuck it, it was a terrible decision to go up and face GGG.
>>
>>76185475
Consider some soccer injuries, when a player kicks the ground by accident, you would expect the injury to be in the foot, right? That is not how it works, kicking the ground can often cause injuries and fractures to the thigh bone or femur. It's relative kinetic energy.
>>
File: 1495144648639.png (116KB, 1385x189px) Image search: [Google]
1495144648639.png
116KB, 1385x189px
Found this on /box/, any other fights worth adding?
>>
>>76186592
I don't think getting punched in the head is analogous to kicking the groud, but fair enough.

>>76186619
I Really liked yesterday's fight, but I'm a big Spence fan.
>>
>>76186713
>I don't think getting punched in the head is analogous to kicking the groud, but fair enough.
But it is, the skull is made of many different plates, shifting one plate may affect an area in the next plate, the same with ligaments, often a back injury may affect the ankle, because the body is relative.
>>
>>76186846
I said it because usually football players don't kick the groud repeatedly with extreme ammounts of force, whre boxers usually suffer repeated blunt force trauma to the same area.
>>
>>76186846
Not to say that waht you said was in anyway wrong.
>>
>>76187003
Well we can agree that Eddie Hearn is a terrible promoter, he bait Brook to fight Golovkin, then when Brook said yes he reinforced his ruse by making Brook believe it was Brook's decision to fight Golovkin, Hearn is a a manipulative lying bastard.
>>
>>76183526
How fucked up is Kugan's cock?
>>
>>76187726
>implying I'd ever go near that hapless curry

I just hang around with him to get exclusives ;)
>>
File: 20170518_153933.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170518_153933.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
brits, americans and canadians, I've got a problem

in my english seminar I have to review an essay from another group but unfortunately that group wrote a lot of crap

their task was to choose a topic and write an essay but they just chose an article and summarized it - that's their fucking essay
but how do I review a fucking summary? really don't know what the fuck I should do

that's the first page (from two)
>>
>>76187750
You're getting chubby, not saying if this is positive or negative though.
>>
>>76187915
I have to write a review*
>>
>>76187915
You mean you're supposed to write an article about a summary of another article? If your teacher's not a dick you should probably just ask about it.
>>
>>76187114
Wow. You right bro
>>
>>76187952
This is very much a good thing
>>
>>76187114
As far as top promoters worldwide when it comes to "promoting" ....
1. Bob Arum
2. Al Haymon
3. Eddie Hearn
4. Golden Boy
5. Warren
25. Roc Nation
>>
File: 1476767389618.png (52KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1476767389618.png
52KB, 203x209px
>>76188581
>25. Roc Nation
nice one
>>
>>76188581
9999999. Caribe
>>
File: DA3S_lBXgAIwgny.jpg (256KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DA3S_lBXgAIwgny.jpg
256KB, 1200x900px
Just watched the fight. Gutted for Kell as he was on top after 7 rounds but that eye changed everything. I have family in Sheffield as well and been to Bramall Lane for a steel city derby so extra disappointed.

Spence seems like a great prospect though and not a bad guy, not a mouthy american cunt like his trainer.

Btw I'm told that fans had to queue nearly 2 hours for drinks and the sound system was so shit that an entire stand were not aware there was to be a minutes silence until they watched on tv afterwards.
>>
>>76188581
Idk why people hate on Arum so much. Nobody has come close to generating all these stars that he has. Sure almost all of them left, but he's the one who makes superstars
>>
>>76188696
>Gutted for Kell as he was on top after 7 rounds but that eye changed everything.
WHAT? Spence blew his body away, then he hit the head later on, Spence won the fight because Brook was weight drained and shook.
>>
Why are >we so shit at boxing lads?
>>
>>76189872
Save this for Joshua/Wilder
>>
Spence fought smart and took a good win away in an excellent and challenging top level fight

seems like a nice guy too, hope he goes on to unify

talking about brooks eye and him quitting is irrelevant imo it was a forgone conclusion after the knockdown, his gas tank/the body shots lost him the fight
>>
File: 1479754190780.png (3MB, 1216x867px) Image search: [Google]
1479754190780.png
3MB, 1216x867px
I want to know what /box/ thought of the Ward-Kovalev fight. Also who do you think will win in their upcoming rematch?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13063220
>>
>>76192114

I'm worried that Kovalev thinks he doesn't have to change his approach from the previous fight and is too preoccupied with robberies and judges. Whoever you think won, Ward undoubtedly adapted and slowed him down as the fight went on.
>>
>>76192253
To me, it looks that he's kinda focusing on speed. At least that's what I see in some of the videos he puts up on Instagram. Or maybe he is focusing on not gassing out, which he admitted was a problem the first time
>>
>>76183250
They just want attention
>>
>>76188286
I have to write a review about a summary of an article
I'm about to kill myself
>>
>>76188696
>Gutted for Kell as he was on top after 7 rounds
Bullshit. Doesn't really matter anyways because he quit like a pussy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2hAR5hHY5s

Who do you think will win the future Fury vs Joshua fight?

It's really 50/50 for me, but I'd like to see Fury put Joshua on his arse to silence all the casual Joshua arse-lickers in my office
>>
File: 0QpHbrAL.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0QpHbrAL.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Is he /ourguy/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEDfYjWJtU&t=230s
>>
>>76197484
Not a conversation you can really have until you see how Fury looks when he comes back.
>>
>>76197533
Let's say he's in similar form to when he fought Klitschko
>>
Twitter rumour mill is that Whyte vs Chisora 2 is done. Will be in summer sometime.
>>
>>76197553
Then he probably wins. Again though it's a bit of a pointless conversation to have for the millionth time when there are so many unknowns.
>>
>>76197497
Not at the moment he's made me grumpy since he's been defending that Paul Smith title shot and after that dire undercard the other night.
>>
haha, THIS, absolutely hate promoters who don't charge £17 to watch cheating prospects, fat lumps and quitters
>>
>>76197989
Forgot image
>>
File: zZoVQO1g[1].jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zZoVQO1g[1].jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>"...see I feel happy for (Groves) and think he did a great job...""Glad to see him get the belt, glad to see him win. Heard there were 70,000 people out there watching, couple of tens of thousands shy of when I knocked him out in front of all those Frochamaniacs"

what did he mean by this
>>
>>76198008
You have to mention Wembley
>>
>>76198008
WEMBLEY
E
M
B
L
E
Y
>>
>>76192253
>>76192844
from his appearance on chris mannix's podcast, he said he gased out due to overtraining. ran like a marathon runner in camp.

so in the first fight he didn't fight the way he wanted to, cause he couldnt. unless he overtrain again, he certainly isnt going to fight the same way in the rematch
>>
File: chris-eubank-pic-pa-872410674.jpg (27KB, 615x411px) Image search: [Google]
chris-eubank-pic-pa-872410674.jpg
27KB, 615x411px
Was he elite or shit
>>
>>76199966
Benn would have slapped him silly if they'd fought at middleweight and the world would have been better for it. Instead we got this annoying timeline.
>>
For any of you faggots who actually box: Is there a limit to how much you're meant to train with the heavy bag?

I did my first session in a while on Friday night, doing approx 12x2 min rounds on the heavy bag, followed by some light weights and ground work. The next day my wrists were in a fair amount of pain and knuckles on one hand were bloodied (even though I used wraps and gloves), and my hands were cramping up. Also pain in the upper back. Still feeling it all today, though not quite as much. Is that just par for the course for getting back into boxing, and I just have to put up with it for a while? I have also had back problems for the last 10 years which suggest I probably have some muscular/skeletal problem though, so it could be linked to that.
>>
>>76203164
Don't know about wrist pain but upper back pain is normal.
>>
>>76203250
Does it go away with regular training? That's the one that's most obviously linked with my pre-existing back condition - it makes the sorts of things I typically feel much worse, but I do enjoy boxing so I just put up with it. Don't know if maybe I should just do a couple of rounds on a heavy bag and then switch to something lighter though.
>>
File: DA_XkIaXcAAXL2j.jpg (170KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DA_XkIaXcAAXL2j.jpg
170KB, 1080x1920px
>allegiance to matchroom

Reminder that Eddie has thousands of these dullards happy to part with their money for whatever shite he puts on.
>>
>>76203875
>Reminder that Eddie has thousands of these dullards happy to part with their money for whatever shite he puts on.

Dunno, I think people are starting to get tired of PPVs and marked-up StubHub tickets. He's been roundly booed at his last two shows
>>
>>76203164

i dunno, but I think i have glass hands.

I hurt my left sparring and that lingered for months. I hurt my right on a pretty hard heavy bag.

Even with wrapping my hands with some cloth for extra padding my hands start hurting after like 6 rounds on the heavy bag.

I can't go full power for very long or my hands start hurting. My gym just got some cool bag that is like the top half a heavy bag and I think its got like some type of sand or something I dunno. Its heavy, but soft. So i can hit it hard and it doesn't swing like crazy.
>>
>>76203334

my hand pain was weird. It never hurt throughout the day. But after like 3 rounds on the heavy bag it would start hurting and be pretty painful after like six rounds.

I eventually took like 2 months off because I was busy and it got a lot better but I'm still pretty careful with it.
>>
>>76169436
Watch the maidana fight
He has a lot of heart
>>
>>76204166
You brits complain about ppv, but will never pay 70 dollars for a Canelo sparring session with Chavez jr
>>
>>76206638
Just because yours are even worse doesn't mean ours aren't bad Tbh. The undercard for last weekend was inexcusable, Frank has been finding plenty of cheap tearups to put on his cards but Eddie prefers to showcase his cheating prospects instead. Much as I don't really like or watch the UFC their prelims are generally all 50/50s when they expect you to pay extra for it. Boxing should be no different.
>>
So what is the best weight division right now?
>>
>>76207373
Superfly is so good people are paying attention to it. If Inoue comes over we'll get some incredible fights.
>>
>>76203334
Sorry for the late answer, but if it's what I'm thinking about it's just DOMS, after two weeks give or take it'll stop appearing.
>>
>>76207373
I think still 147 because of the fights that could possibly be made. Or if Crawford were to move up it would be crazy interesting
>>
File: IMG_1283.png (158KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.png
158KB, 666x607px
>fury is 28
>>
>>76207989
stone
>>
File: 1465621109228.jpg (35KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1465621109228.jpg
35KB, 720x540px
>>76208121
>>
>>76207065
Super fly and super feather for me. Welter isn't actually that deep and while the best fight the best at cruiser it's mostly just big stiff idiots with no technique. Light heavy is better than it imo.
>>
>>76207989
When's he coming back?
>>
>>76207989
wow, he looks like 20 years older than joshua
>>
Inoue facing Arroyo on the Gonzalez vs Srisaket undercard. A bit disappointing but decent enough.
>>
redpill me on inoue and yamanaka... theres no way theyre p4p fighters right?
>>
File: fspn.jpg (51KB, 509x385px) Image search: [Google]
fspn.jpg
51KB, 509x385px
>>76208121
>>
>>76209819

Inoue's not there yet. Yamanaka sure why not. The only knocks against him are that he doesn't fight out of Japan and Kellerman doesn't suck his dick and make excuses for him like he does for Lomachenko and Chocolate Tito.
>>
>>76212411
>Chocolate Tito
Roy is awesome for insisting on saying it that way
>>
>>76212411
>>76212699
double dubs

I feel proud of helping it become a /box/ meme.
>>
>>76212699

Russian accents are funny like that.
>>
File: heem pepe.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
heem pepe.gif
3MB, 500x375px
/box/
>shit memes
>can't handle banter
>boring fights
>full of robberies
>everyone is butthurt
>don't even have active thread half the time

/heem/
>best memes
>top bantz
>exciting fights
>few robberies
>everyone has a good time
>always on top of catalog even when no events

Take the heem pill
>>

You guys need to be sent to /asp/. What was the point of making an autism containment thread if you guys, /trb/, and /fifa/ are still around.
>>
>>76213339
>few robberies in MMA
Holy fucking lel Batman
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>76213339
bless
>>
>>76188696
>great prospect
Do you know what prospect even means? He's not a prospect, not even a contender, he's legit champ. He hasn't been "only a prospect" for probably 2 years now.
>>
>>76168998
MORENO, ANOTHER GUY THAT GOT "DISAPPEARED" BY THE NETWORKS
>>
>>76209599
source? havent seen any article about it. decent matchup though, the top superlfy are already facing each other.
>>
Who you got in the Kudryashov vs Duradola rematch /box/? Probably the best fight this weekend for as long as it lasts.
>>
>>76217564
Should have added that it's a rumour and nowherenear confirmed, but a couple of the Japanese boxing journalists I speak to on twitter have said those are the noises coming from the camp and it seems to be being mentioned in Puerto Rican news too. McWilliams rather than McJoe is the rumour by the way.
>>
>>76217070
People will call him a prospect because they don't want to call him legit just yet.

Spence deserves credit, he dethroned a long time champ in his own hometown, when he was supposed to be exposed as a hype job
>>
>>76217680
I would have to say Durodola, he is the better boxer and has good power himself. Kudryashov obviously can catch him with something but probably has to do it early.
>>
>tc boxing confirmation mail hasn't been sent
Not in junk either, does it normally take longer then half an hour?
>>
>>76218479
The first time I tried it, I fucked something up, have you checked if you typed everything correctly?
>>
>>76218869
I've used my standard email adress.
>>
>>76213339
/heem/ is the worst general of 4chan. It became /tv/ tier.
Ah the time where /heem/ didn't exist and we only had game threadq. Comfiest time of my life.
>>
>>76218905
Try again with a different account?
>>
>>76219123
Tried that 15 minutes or so ago.

Still nothing, maybe some site-related problem.
>>
>>76213339
>>76219003
i like /heem/ because its very active but also has a lot of shitposting which can be good and bad. /box/ is much more comfy but kinda slow during weekdays.
>>
Does Indongo have any chance at all of beating Crawford?
>>
>>76220043
Doubt it, maybe catching him clean early on like he did vs Troyanovsky. I just think that Crawford is far ahead of anyone in that division.
>>
>>76217695
>McWilliams rather than McJoe
McJoe is a super flyweight but they're both coming off losses.
>>
File: malig.jpg (87KB, 495x351px) Image search: [Google]
malig.jpg
87KB, 495x351px
>>
>>76220644
>boxing is full of shit
>>
What's next for Golovkin after he makes Canelo his bitch?
>>
>>76220845
>Billy Joe Saunders ubdisputed middleweight champion
>>
>>76220860
>Avtandil Khurtsidze, undisputed middleweight champion after he knocks out both current champions in their home countries
>>
>>76220673
>boxing is full of shit
only for him
>>
>>76217912
doesnt matter, he was at least a CONTENDER for a good chunk of time. People throw the word prospect around a lot, but it's bullshit. Dubois is a prospect, Luis Ortiz is a contender for example.
>>
File: DBAY6OEXkAAGQnY.jpg (59KB, 734x749px) Image search: [Google]
DBAY6OEXkAAGQnY.jpg
59KB, 734x749px
hmmmm
>>
>>76221418
I agree. I give credit to Brook for fighting two dangerous fighters back to back, even if it was stupid to take the Golovkin fight. But Spence has been showing that he really is "The Truth" he's #1 at 147 in my book. Fuck Pacquiao.

It's another story if Crawford moves up or if Matthyse makes some noise in the division
>>
>>76222174
depends what you call stupid

if all he cares about is his boxing legacy, health and future career it was "stupid"
if he also cares about being a multimillionaire it was probably a pretty smart move

I would get my shit busted open by GGG for a couple of mil no problem
>>
>>76222174
>>76222735
>tfw we didn't get the timeline where Eubank gets his eye socket broken by GGG and Brook has a fight which is competitive with Spence for all 12 instead
>>
INTENSE BEEF!!!!: MCGUIGAN TALKS LIFELONG HATE BETWEEN OHARA AND TAYLOR. INSISTS THAT THIS TIME THEY REALLY REALLY R E A L L Y DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER - IFL EXCLUSIVE
>>
>>76222798
>assholes
FOY
>>
BASED Frank. Truly the people's promoter.
>>
>>76222862
not a good promoter

hearn is a good promoter because he's managed to make me aware of someone like dave allen despite him being a shit boxer

these two are literal whos
>>
>>76222910
Not as good a promoter perhaps but a far better matchmaker. Those literal whos put on the best undercard fight on British soil so far this year, including all the ones Eddie asked people to pay extra for
>>
>>76222798
Have you seen the presser/interview with him? Taylor is having to go way over the top because Ohara has suddenly decided he's humble and doesn't need to hype up fights anymore. Eddie has clearly gotten in his ear and told him to be as quiet as possible. Can't have great fights on free TV getting any publicity now can we.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMUO7xAg5_g
>>
https://youtu.be/yfBO8dGfD_I

>all that Ward dick sucking
>>
>>76223529
Currently watched 50 seconds of this

>kovalov

>THESE GUYS REALLY DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER klaxon
>>
>>76223011
>Not as good a promoter perhaps but a far better matchmaker.

He has a better understanding of the levels in boxing and how to guide a fighter through them, but in the past he had a tendency to move his fighters overly slowly. Hearn seems to take more risks, but often doesn't fully prepare his fighters for them beforehand. He just has them leap straight from facing total bums into super tough fights. Warren seems a bit better these days now that he's trying to fight his way out of Hearn's shadow, but I am sure he'd soon be back to his old ways if Hearn somehow disappeared and Frank got on top again
>>
>>76222862
who and who

>>76222798
LOL
>>
>>76223624
Yeah the BT deal has done wonders for Frank since he can concentrate on the boxing now.

I think 2019 will be where we see if Frank can really compete. All of Eddie's current PPV stars will likely be gone aside from AJ (and even him potentially since he might well be self-promoting by then) and Frank's guys he's building now will be in a better position. Worth remembering that Eddie hasn't really actually built many stars, he poached most of them with the advantage of the Sky money so who knows. Interesting times anyway and them both being strong is best for us obviously.
>>
>>76223935
If you fancy watching 10 rounds of fun but low technique slugging at some point give the first one a watch. Was good and the rematch is a decent addition to the Saunders undercard, am certainly not against watching it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTI4c73LXbo
>>
File: 1444229204194.png (201KB, 576x403px) Image search: [Google]
1444229204194.png
201KB, 576x403px
>>76223529
>the two best p4p
>>
File: AES-0478252.jpg (291KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
AES-0478252.jpg
291KB, 400x600px
>Jimmy McLarnin wouldn't beat a prime Dave Shade
>>
File: 1481785131887.png (53KB, 194x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481785131887.png
53KB, 194x240px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unjKs7KEshE
>>
>>76225097
>there are people itt RIGHT NOW who don't have every single Floyd fight saved

Makes me sick tbqh lad
>>
>>76225178
reckon the gatti fight is the best one?
>>
>>76225198
It's my favourite certainly. Pretty much a perfect performance at his preferred weight and showed everything he had in his locker. He had bigger nights at the higher weights but had to be much more careful, and the Corrales fight was perhaps more impressive at the time but Gatti is the best overall imo
>>
>>76225328
especially when you watch more of gattis fights and see what a legitimately great fighter he was, to be dismantled so utterly
>>
File: 1495793181513.jpg (15KB, 166x255px) Image search: [Google]
1495793181513.jpg
15KB, 166x255px
>>76225178
>7.92 GB
>>
>>76225178
His fight with Augustus is pretty fun
>>
File: 189486-ph.ufc_.0817-10-KB.jpg (79KB, 800x363px) Image search: [Google]
189486-ph.ufc_.0817-10-KB.jpg
79KB, 800x363px
>tfw you are now a promoter
How do we get young white people to ditch the UFC and get them back into boxing again?
>>
>>76225528
Get a bunch of heavy hitters fight black heel bums

let them wash their heads in piss to induce easier cuts
>>
>>76225528
RING MAGAZINE POUND FOR POUND RANKINGS:

1. Joe Smith Jr.
2. Caleb Plant
3. Chris Algieri
4. Ryan Karl
5. Trey Lippe Morrison
>>
>>76225528
Much as it pains me to say ultimately you just need someone like Hearn over there who actually understands internet promotion and modern media in general. Your promoters are all dinosaurs.

Also try and get your shit on ESPN rather than on networks nobody has.
>>
>>76223568
Pronouncing Kovalev semi decently isn't that hard, why does everyone mispronounce it?
>>
>>76225684
I was just about to say this. Arum is approximately 5,000 years old and probably has to have his grandkids open MS Word for him. Not saying Hearn is the gold standard but he gets social media and what he's done with Matchroom is very similar to the UFC model of regular cable shows leading into PPVs. It's one part marketing and one part availability.
>>
>>76225763
The all time GOAT of funny pronunciations must be when Roy Jones was struggling with Chonlatarn Piriyapinyo, had me in stitches Tbh
>>
>>76224108
fuck, they really don't care about clash of heads haha
>>
File: A-MuhrpCAAAwVOG.jpg (41KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
A-MuhrpCAAAwVOG.jpg
41KB, 600x800px
>>76225763
because americans and brits only care about themselfs, they grow up speaking english, they really don't have to learn any other language to be considered normal

they can just say "felix störm" instead of "felix shtoorm" (I hope you get what I mean) and nobody corrects them. if some germans talk about boxing and one guy says "anthony ioshua" instead of "anthony djoshua" people would think that he's a complete idiot
>>
>>76226437
Yes but Kovalev is practically said how it is spelled. There is no excuse for pronouncing it Kovalov
>>
>>76226437
>>76226449
I understand, yeah, but it's not liek they're coming out and saying "Golovkon", I think Bhop just says it to piss him off, even though he says Rigon-dee-ow.
>>
>>76226582
isn't it just ri-gon-deux

deux pronounced like french for two (perhaps with a little less annunciation)
>>
>>76226647
it's more like Ri-gon-d'eau, eau being water in french, same pronunciation.
>>
>>76226647
Rigondoo

Like Lemuuh

And Kennedy Gollofgin
>>
>>76226695
thats more what i was thinking desu, i just didn't explain myself very well
>>
File: 1490480398711.jpg (207KB, 700x771px) Image search: [Google]
1490480398711.jpg
207KB, 700x771px
jumped up bodybuilders who go to gym 3 days a week on roids on all kinds of drugs off their head gone mental OUT

real fighting men IN
>>
>>76226840
Can't wait till are tezza schools fancy dan foreigner hypejob Loma Tbh lad. Literally to intelligent too lose.
>>
>>76226729
"eau" is "oh"

"eu" is like a German O with an umlaut
>>
>>76226866
sick of that ukranian midget look at state of him on all kinds of drugs over there will get sparked at copper box no worries
>>
>>76226866
Can't wait for Tezza's next three fights, Verdejo, Beltran and Walsh
>>
What Twin Peaks character is this?
>>
>>76226449
I'm not defending them, I think they are retarded

and fuck I'm an idiot - themselves*

>>76227138
can /box/tards PLEASE stop posting pics of this disgusting idiot, I just have to see his face and I'm about to vomit
>>
>>76227138
based koogs
>>
>>76227232
THIS IS KUGAN CASSIUS for IFL TV here in association with MTK Global I'm here today with none other than afghanbro fresh off justifying the bombing of the Manchester Arena over the weekend how you doing mate you alright
>>
>>76227244
10/10 ahaha
>>
>>76227343
fucking hell brit that was pretty good
>>
>>76227343
Oops, for
>>76227364
>>
>>76225970
Chocolate Tito
>>
>>76220043
You know how good Crawford is? While everyone's been arguing about Ortiz and Rigo he's fought not one but two incredibly dangerous, undefeated(Peterson robbery aside) Cuban Olympic gold medalists and clubbed the snot out of them both. Indongo could pose some problems with his lanklet build but Crawford has a case for being the best fighter in the sport right now.
>>
>>76228514
exactly why I worded it so negatively, but yeah it was more of a question hoping someone would say he has.
>>
>>76226840

MOST POWERFUL
>>
>>76228514
I believe that Crawford is unbeatable at 140-147
>>
>>76226840

i love this meme.

I try to work it into my regular whatsapp conversations.
>>
>>76222862

That card is for the ends innit bruv.
>>
>"Do you wanna take a shower? "

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>76229523
>Open canelo's instagram
>every comment by thirsty ugly sluts

Fucking hell.
>>
Any strawpoll up for Fonfara vs Stevenson?
>>
File: 1475873018084.gif (2MB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475873018084.gif
2MB, 450x250px
>>76229523
God he's handsome
>>
>>76229944
It's the Irish and Mexican blood mixing
>>
>>76227343

Based Koogs. What does afghanlad have against Pakis anyway? It's Ramadan, arent all those cunts supposed to be united right now?
>>
>>76225528
they need a few john cena types spread throughout all the weight classes.
American whites are just that and no longer really have their racial identity which would lead to backing their 'own' italian/irish/polish/russian fighter. against all others. It could still be done, a lot of american people with 0.00000001% irish dna are donning the irish flag, drinking jameson & backing the shit out of mcgregor.
>>
>>76225528
White guy with a high KO percentage. He also needs to be active on social media.
>>
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
>>
fuck andre ward
>>
>>76164194

WTF?! I already bet $1000 on this fucker to win and he's got a gut? Please tell me this wasn't recent.
>>
>>76164194
Getting my "GGG was drained" excuse ready.
>>
>>76164194
>>76232613
>>76232885
Don't be mean to GGG!
>>
File: 1389399799301.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1389399799301.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>76233545
>>
>>76233552

I wonder if any current boxer is a Kamen Rider fan.
>>
>>76227343
FUCK hahahah this is 10/10 stuff man shiiiiit
>>
>>76220878
I wouldn't mind this.

I would also love Indongo being undisputed.

>fight 3 world champions back to back to back
>become undisputed
>probably lose to some no name bum next

Captcha: crawford cedros
>>
>>76226449
Kovalev is americanized version of his name. In Russian he is Кoвaлёв - Kovalyov.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL-qW5JFIII

IMPORTANT POST
>>
File: AJ sloots.png (2MB, 2382x1389px) Image search: [Google]
AJ sloots.png
2MB, 2382x1389px
>>76229747
lel I clicked on a fair few of their profiles and plenty of them have kids too, it's like the Mexican version of AJ
>>
>>76234688

Not going to lie, I got a boner thinking of women pining for me like they are for Joshua in this pic.

Any more pics like this?
>>
>>76234733
Used to have a croatian who'd come here and only post pictures of women on AJ's profile. That's the only one I have saved though.
>>
>>76234036
>probably lose to some no name bum next
The Roy Jones story
>>
concerned BJS might get beat here.

this man he's facing has had two long gaps in his career (meaning he's been roiding) but not only this, he does seem quite hard.

BJS might underrate his opponent again, might bet against him, BJS has never been world class imo.
>>
>>76235249
>meaning he's been roiding
I was about to get aggressive but I'm not going to talk about that bullshit topic again

well, the bjs that fought against lee was pretty good but then again - has lee ever been world class??

conclusion: saunders is a fucking idiot and will get knocked out
>>
>>76236342
His best wins are Eubank jr and Lee, who are not exactly elite level, at all. Lee has some names but it's not like he beat any of them

I predict that he loses and goes on to gain as much weight as that fat guy who was holding his belt the last fight
>>
>>76236645
the eubank fight was painfull to watch as it showed him being nothing more then a overhyped wishwash he's always been.
>>
Hot Take: As a fighter who is fun to watch as a display of pure boxing genius. Floyd was considerably better than Lomachenko.
>>
What are some good examples of a fight being really close and perhaps boxer A winning. Before boxer A starts to unravel and boxer B fully takes over. Not talking about a one punch changing the outcome but more of a systematic breakdown. Kinda like Brook/Spence Jr.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-31-13-53-13.png (704KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-31-13-53-13.png
704KB, 1080x1920px
Woooooiiiiiii 8000000000
>>
>>76237533
Corrales vs Castillo 1 would be the most famous probably. Froch vs Taylor also a good one if you want something British or Burton vs Buglioni from last year a very recent but slightly lower level example.
>>
>>76237533
McClellan vs Benn

Hearns vs Leonard I

Arguebly Chavez vs that black guy who was winning on scorepoints but losing health points.
>>
>>76237652
>>76237697

Cheers lads, those are probably my favourite types of fights. When you can actually see the momentum shift
>>
>>76235249
nah kurt won't catch him the whole fight
>>
How BASED are these two? If only rigo could be so entertaining in the ring (I like his fights but I understand why most dont)
>>
>>76238298
I dont think rigo acc is managed by guy himself
>>
>>76237533
Ward Kovalev 1
>>
>>76238370
Neither loma's probably. I think they tell their media manager what to write though
>>
>>76238370

I prefer to imagine a geriatric Cuban manlet pretending not to speak English in pubic then getting home in front of the computer and unleashing the bants
>>
>>76238456
Well sometimes Loma posts selfies and stuff
>>
File: rigp.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rigp.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>76238538
I'M THE REAL MATRIX MARICONSON
>>
>>76234148
So hopkins was actually trying to pronounce it right? What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>76238427
I guess, Ward adjusted really well. Which makes me think that he shouldn't have too many problems beating Kovalev the second time around.
>>
>>76237697
>losing health points

fucking kek, good one
>>
>>76238538
>>76238370
It's his manager DeCubas
>>
>>76239120
kovalev was gased after the 5th round due to overtraining and he STILL won the fight

in what world are you living
>>
thoughts on right hook? underrated or overrated?
>>
>>76239496
>STILL won the fight

check the record bud
>>
>>76225178
Got a zip file?
>>
>>76239496
>"won"
>"overtrained"
>>
>>76225178

which detainees are you torturing?
>>
state of Kugan's English skills
>>
>>76240031
billy joe saunders is still the best one at this
>>
How brutal will it be when Kovalev knocks out Ward? How many fanboys will commit suicide?
>>
>>76240162
all 3 of them
>>
>>76240162
Ward is going to run and clinch for 12 rounds on his way to a SD
>>
>>76240162
>implying Kovalel won't be outboxed again
>>
>>76240162
A lot more fanboys will commit suicide if Ward UDs Kovalev 120-108 on every scorecard this time round.
>>
>>76240250
POUND FOR POUND KANGZ IN THIS BITCH
>>
File: turbo.png (7KB, 542x101px) Image search: [Google]
turbo.png
7KB, 542x101px
why do boxers don't get involved in street fights so often? I am sure that there are and were many people who started boxing because they want to knock out random guys who piss them off, but they tend to get more calm than they were before
why is that?
>>
>>76240260
Ward was getting schooled for most of the fight. Motherfucker didn't land a single punch in the second round.
>>
File: Manuel_Ferrara_2010.jpg (380KB, 1152x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Manuel_Ferrara_2010.jpg
380KB, 1152x1728px
Who is the Manuel Ferrara of boxing?
>>
Why was Pacquiao so much worse against Floyd than Maidana even though he's the better boxer?
>>
>>76243204
Floyd figured him out faster
>>
I saw Carl Froch at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about Wembley or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying "80,000 in Wembley"
>>
File: sad_fedor.jpg (37KB, 270x278px) Image search: [Google]
sad_fedor.jpg
37KB, 270x278px
his actions outside the ring aside, is there a more chilling story of the dangers of CTE than Gerald Mclellan? Imagine moving a weight class to fight a guy in London, and afterwards being unable to even remember the fact you were a boxer. saw this and almost cried just now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JCr6EfleG8&feature=youtu.be&t=273
>>
>>76241676
I don't know from experience but I would guess after testing yourself against the best guys you can find in the gym, knocking out random dudes just doesn't give quite the good feeling anymore. Also the first thing my martial arts teachers instilled in me was using it for self defense, not to inflate your big swangin ego
>>
Holy shit,it might actually happen!
>>
>>76243573
That would be pretty good, got jacobs but Memeieux can pucnh.
>>
>>76243573
litterally 0 chances. I believe david doesnt want the fight (even though I think he would win).
>>
>>76243573
Lemieux would get heemed
>>
>>76237533
Judah vs. Cotto & Mayweather
Arce-Hussein
Mormeck-Bell I

Klitchko-Byrd is also a fascinating watch although the momentum swings in the opposite direction that you're talking about.
>>
>>76243204
Range and size

Maidana fights in a range that Floyd is less comfortable in and is big enough to physically bully Mayweather around the ring

Also he had a surprisingly smart gameplan and countered Floyd's trademark pullcounter a few times. Plus he's simply more of a bad-ass than than Manny
>>
>>76243775
Do you think Chino would have sparked Pacquiao back then?
>>
>>76243511
what the fuck, I watched that video 10 minutes ago
and yeah, that part with benn and mcclellan part was hard to watch

>>76243543
yes this makes sense
or you're using all your aggression in the gym so you're calm after training
>>
>>76243985
It was recommended to me today as well, I didn't watch it because of obvious reasons.
>>
>>76243573
I called this
>>
>>76243511
Boxing can never be safe, only legal and regulated.
>>
>>76243806
hell no

manny too fast
>>
https://youtu.be/NZRXom8w65A
Kino
>>
>>76243511

retarded sparring wars in the Kronk was probably a big factor

a lot of those guys ended up fucked
>>
>>76243573
Of course this would not be on the Canelo/GGG undercard. Jacobs will now want huge paydays.
>>
>>76245826
Lee Wylie is top tier, still waiting for that RJJ breakdown.
>>
And not a single fuck was given that day
>>
File: 1485783327446.jpg (45KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
1485783327446.jpg
45KB, 412x412px
>>76247399
>Oscar's fucking face
>>
>>
>>76245927

Even Tommy Hearn, when he was starting out, dreaded having to spar with certain boxers there because of how brutal it was. I'm surprised Steward just let his guys burn themselves out in needless gym wars.
>>
Interesting.... Who's bigger than Jacobs?
>>
>>76248801
presumably saunders since he holds a belt
perhaps a move to supermiddle

he certainly has the power
>>
>>76249015
Saunders-Khurtsidze is official according to Boxrec at least. Golovkin-Canelo is happening and I'd be surprised if Murata and N'Dam didn't have a rematch, so a move to 168 seems pretty likely. Maybe he'll end up fighting for a certain meme title that everybody seems to love around here...
>>
>>76243985
>>76244025
Yup. Video was recommended for me too.

It's like Youtube track our 4chan usage...
>>
Just watched Salido's fight from the other night and the fucking madman went at it again. Looked to be in serious trouble after getting put down, I think maybe all the wars are beginning to catch up to him. Have a feeling we'll see that Lomachenko rematch within a year.
>>
>>76249827

although the money probably isn't there. Lemieux vs Eubank Jr would be a spicy banger.
>>
>>76248801
Damn I love Jacobs
>>
>>76243757
ty la
>>
>>76243775
Cheers lad
>>
>>76249827
>168 seems pretty likely
His last couple of of fights, besides Stevens, have been at a catchweight.
>>
How long until Dubois fights someone that may give him problems? I feel like they might do Dubois vs Allen in a year or two.
>>
>>76252406
It took AJ about 1.5 years and 12/13 fights to get to Zumbano Love and Kevin Johnson which were both reckoned as good steps up at the time. Probably something similar for """"DDD"""" He'll run into the same problem AJ had of people getting fucked off he's not fighting anyone good when it feels like he's been on TV forever, they won't want to push him much faster at his age
>>
File: Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
http://www.premierboxingchampions.com/news/benavidez-earns-first-world-title-opportunity-spectacular-ko-medina

>With the victory, the 20-year-old Benavidez earned his first world title shot. He’s now slated to face the winner of the upcoming bout between Anthony Dirrell and Callum Smith, who are scheduled to battle for the crown vacated earlier this year by Badou Jack. Depending on when Benavidez gets his crack at the Dirrell-Smith winner, the Phoenix resident could become the youngest active titleholder in boxing.

yfw Benavidez gets made mandatory and slaps the shit out of the """"""good""""" Smith brother before he can fight the Groves vs DeGale winner
>>
lol, the state of American police that they couldn't find him in 2 weeks
>>
>>76252468
I think DDD can take it a bit slower too since he doesn't have any or very little amateur experience. I like what Warren is doing with him now, throw him on most of his shows and give him experience.
>>
>>76252562
its not like he was high priority though
>>
>>76252598
Yeah my only real problem with it is that he shouldn't be on tv yet if he's going to be fighting at this level for the foreseeable future. Waste of a slot though I get why they'd want to do it.
>>
>>76252637
I honestly don't mind. Probably appeals to the casuals by having a quick HW knockout rather then a 10 round featherweight fight for a regional title.
>>
>>76238298
rigo is probably the most boring fighter in history. sad but true
>>
>>76248801
It's on reddit that he might be facing Cotto, how do you guys have it if it happens?
>>
>>76253061
Cotto is fighting Kamegai in August, and no way he moves up to 160, and no way Lemieux can go down in weight. Maybe he's fighting Charlo?

BTW speaking of 154, looks like Hurd vs Trout is happening
>>
File: 200px-Darnellboone.jpg (16KB, 200x296px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Darnellboone.jpg
16KB, 200x296px
Is he the GOAT journeyman?

KOed Stevenson
Dropped Ward
Went to a split decision with Ward
Beat Monroe Jr

Fought Lara, Pascal, Stevens and many more.
>>
>>76254006
i hope he has enough for retirement
>>
>>76254006
The GOAT journeyman was emmanuel augustus
>>
>>76254735
meme movement
>>
>>76252406
I reckon Frank will chuck him in with Akinlade for the Southern Area title before the end of the year. Not a super risky fight but a good learning experience, plus it will have to be ten rounds and Akinlade has a chin on him
>>
>>76252509

Have the feeling Callum will get a bit exposed against Anthony Dirrell. Should still win though as he's massive for the weight
>>
Is the debut of Yoka worth watching or is another episode of a olympic medallist abusing some bum
>>
>>76248801
does this guy want to get KO like Stevenson?
>>
>>76256163
Looks like a solid opponent for a debut

Cissokho and Powell are prospects worth keeping an eye on too
>>
>>76248801
why does everyone make fun of rod salka? guy litteraly became a meme for top fighters facing bums.
>>
>>76256913
Yeah it's harsh. Garcia and Haymon should be the ones being made fun of for choosing to face him. It's not Salka's fault that he doesn't belong at world level
>>
>>76256896
Stevens*
>>
>>76256913
Imagine if he had won, he'd be /ourguy/. Kinda like Joe Smith Jr knocking out Fonfara and Hopkins
>>
>>76248801

Jacobs confirmed for boxingforum24 poster
>>
>>76256930

dragging a 77th ranked LW up to LWW for a televised card, they should never be allowed to live that down
>>
I see Al Haymon is indeed going to be feeding Broner to Mikey Garcia
>>
>>76257383
Not just a televised card but the main event of a guy they wanted to push.
>>
>>76257897
I do not envy Broner
>>
>>76183250
Me! @basedxicana on IG
>>
>>76257897
CUZ I'M IN TOO DEEP
>>
r/boxing: Kovalev
/box/: Ward
>>
>>76257897
Awaiting Broner to ask for a catchweight of 150 pounds
>>
>>76259132
r/boxing: Ward
BoxingScene: Kovalev
Twitter: Stevenson
Facebook: Pascal
/box/: Joe Smith Jr.
>>
>>76259278
this
>>
>>76259278
team JSJ here
>>
>>76259278
perfect
>>
>>76257897
i don't like broner at all but this is pretty brutal he might get stretchered out
>>
>>76183250
there are no women boxing fans
>>
>>76259358
what about female boxers? they're fans
>>
>>76259278
fuck no, I hate joe smith jr
kov is our light hw guy
>>
>>76259358
this, you can barely find men who like boxing
impossible to find women who like it

fuck, some bitches even told me that boxers are "mean because they punch other boxers in the face", they are retarded when it comes to sports
>>
>>76259278
r/boxing: WGAF
BoxingScene: WGAF
Twitter: WGAF
Facebook: WGAF
/box/: Salido
>>
File: 20170502-1857550423.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170502-1857550423.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>76259703
I beg to differ
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-01-12-23-32.png (790KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-01-12-23-32.png
790KB, 720x718px
>>76259703
Also
>>
>>76259651

afghan-germans who are gay for Nick Blackwell and hate based Joe Smith Jr OUT

cheeky Canadians who mourn the loss of mancunian children IN

how'd you do on the business paper btw?
>>
>>76259885

>meme bat/bird tattoos

DROPPED
>>
>>76259990
LOOOOL

good my brother, wrote it together with my sister and she did 90% of the work
do you have a girlfriend, guy from canada (my two favourite bands are from canada btw)??
>>
Why do mma fags call boxing "striking"? It really fucking triggers me.
>>
Tony Yoka is having his first pro fight tomorrow
>>
>>76260104

>do you have a girlfriend

tfw

What you gunna do when you graduate? Im also studying business (economics and management) and I graduate in like 6 months, no clue what I'm going to do.

>>76260136

because its a striking based sport as opposed to grappling based (wrestling, judo, jiu-jitsu)
>>
>>76260136
The thing is that boxing is just another martial art that can be categorized into a specific way of attacking your opponent. Ju jitsu gets called "grappling" all the time and it doesn't bother anyone none.
>>
>>76259792
LEAVE LOMACHENKO TO ME
>>
>>76260304
yeaah nice, I graduate in one year
I only study business because I don't wanna work, I'll just do my master after I'm finished with my bachelor's degree
fuck work

>>76260790
the bad thing is that salido is going to win if he'll just do the same as last time
>>
File: babeh.png (266KB, 482x497px) Image search: [Google]
babeh.png
266KB, 482x497px
stop having vision
>>
>>76261341
>>76261341
>>76261341
>>76261341

NEW
>>
File: d.let.jpg (118KB, 766x610px) Image search: [Google]
d.let.jpg
118KB, 766x610px
>>76261346
>5 posts early
>>
>>76260304

Go to Montreal and tell the mob promoters that youre an expert at hyping fights up on social media.
>>
>>76261346
>early

Disqualified.
>>
>>76260104

>sister

Now you're talking lad. Let me get you're wali's number so we can do this properly.
>>
File: PrettyBoyFloydMoneyMayweather.jpg (146KB, 571x708px) Image search: [Google]
PrettyBoyFloydMoneyMayweather.jpg
146KB, 571x708px
Last post belongs to the GOAT
>>
File: 1431621604078.jpg (68KB, 632x439px) Image search: [Google]
1431621604078.jpg
68KB, 632x439px
>>
>>76261341
>>76261341
>>76261341
>>76261341

NEW
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.