[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will be the face of the NBA after LeBron retires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: lebron_james3.jpg (119KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
lebron_james3.jpg
119KB, 1000x550px
Personally I have begun wondering what will happen to the NBA after the age of LeBron. There has always been someone to carry the torch as the "man" of the league, from Dr. J to MJ to Kobe to LeBron. So who is next? Personally I believe it will be Giannis Antetokounmpo, Anthony Davis, or Russel Westbrook. If there are any other opinions please show.
>>
Booker
>>
That big baller kid
>>
>>76161025
I hope it's Kawaii, he a good guy
>>
L O N Z O
O
N
Z
O
>>
KAT if Minnesota gets gud.
>>
Davis is too ugly, Westbrook is too much of an asshole. Giannis or KAT are the best bets right now
>>
>>76161025
There was a gap of several years between Jordan retiring and Kobe becoming "Kobe", if anything the torch was passed on to Iverson.
>>
Some kid who is currently 13-15 years old who we haven't heard of

Or maybe Lamelo if he gets his athleticism way up.
>>
>>76161025
Lonzo.
>>
>>
File: hfjfj.png (40KB, 118x295px) Image search: [Google]
hfjfj.png
40KB, 118x295px
>>76161127
>Lamelo
>>
>>76161025
whoever the nba decides to start marketing. this sport is truly dead and has no redeeming qualities
>>
BUDDY HIELD
U
D
D
Y

H
I
E
L
D
>>
>>76161106
>KAT

Minnesota having a face of NBA, topkek.
>>
>>76161025
I do not believe the next LeBron is in the NBA right now. It's some 15 year old kid we've never heard of.
>>
>>76161506
>who is Kevin Garnett
underage retard
>>
Who ever wins championships most often.
>>
>>76161549
>Kevin Garnett was the face of NBA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
>>
File: done3.jpg (43KB, 726x455px) Image search: [Google]
done3.jpg
43KB, 726x455px
>>76161025
>>
>>76161573
>That flag
>This topic
>>
>>76161549
Man Kobe, Shaq, and LeBron were the faces of the league the entire time KG was in the league.
>>
LaVar will be commissioner by 2020
>>
>>76161025
Anthony Davis if you take care of his eyebrows
>>
>>76161593
he said "a face", not the face. try and pretend like KG wasn't huge in minnesota, i'll just know you're underage
>>
LeBron is just gonna pull a fuck you to the league and somehow play til 50 so he can get his son a ring lol
>>
Lonzo Ball

We are about to enter the Big Baller Era
>>
Devin Booker desu senpai
>>
Won't be Giannis because he isn't a strong English speaker. That'll make a big difference. Maybe he will be when LeBron retires but he will never truly build his brand
>>
>>76161025
Lebron James Jr.
>>
>>76161686
Now that I think about it, if he gets to be as big as his father, including the muscle, he has a good chance to be. But it's all in luck with the genes for him
>>
The guy with the cleanest sounding name.
>>
File: 20130627_jla_aa9_122.0.jpg (93KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
20130627_jla_aa9_122.0.jpg
93KB, 1200x800px
Obviously no one in this thread knows anything about the current state of the nba. Giannis is 22, the perfect age to take over in 5 years when lelbron retires.
>>
>>76161714
Dion "Wario Slayer" Waiters
>>
>>76161506
Cleveland has the current face of the NBA, and that's not exactly a glamorous location

>>76161515
This imo. Might even be some kid from Europe.
>>
>>76161702
But the question is will Lebron Jr have the motivation to become a pro? Lebron grew up in the ghetto, his mom was a crack whore, he was desperate. Lebron Jr has been richer than 99.9% of all the people who have ever existed in human history from the moment he was born.
>>
File: 1495586199332.jpg (39KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1495586199332.jpg
39KB, 600x592px
>people still think /BIG BALLER/ is a meme
>>
>>76161676
Giannis has the talent and the freakish body to do what LeBron did.

He is the perfect candidate to be the next GOAT.
>>
>>76161802
Giannis is in that early stage of a superhero movie where the main character figures out he has superpowers. Dude is going to be insane in one or two years.
>>
Giannis is good but I question his bbiq
>>
For me, it's Brandon Ingram
>>
>>76161867
It's early in his career, he'll figure it out. It seems like every NBA superstar has that early period where they think they can do it all themselves. The great ones grow out of it.
>>
Giannis easy
>>
File: highIQQ.jpg (126KB, 570x360px) Image search: [Google]
highIQQ.jpg
126KB, 570x360px
>>76161879
you cant coach brain
>>
>>76161970
same excuse used against giannis.

neither of those will be the next goat. ben simmons has a better chance than those two fucktards
>>
>>76161990
>Ben Simmons

kek

KEK
>>
>>76161075
but he has no personality
I don't think I have ever seen the guy smile
>>
>>76162024
yeah that dude is completely dead to the world, it's fucking weird
>>
>>76161025
Lonzo
LaMelo
LiAngelo

BILLIONS
BILLIONS
BILLIONS
>>
>>76162036
He's been like that since his dad was shot at a car wash they both worked at. He went and played a high school basketball game the next day
>>
>>76162024
>>76162036
He does have a personality and he does smile, just not on the court. There are pics of him with his wife and kid and he looks thrilled, just a normal, really tall guy. Basketball is just his job.
>>
OK. Devin Booker has a good chance for it, he's even had that crazy 70 point game which is 9 more than LeBron' s highest. Giannnis has a good chance at it because the pure athletic ability of him, however I could see him not getting the attention because the fact he's foreign. If Lonzo can be good in the NBA he could become the figurehead simply because how much attention Lavar had gotten him. AD would be a prime candidate, but with both his looks and the fact he's on the Pelicans makes it a hard one. Westbrook also could be up there especially after ND left OKC. The best would probably be LeBron Jame Jr. if he had the drive and physical abilities his father has, but he's so young so we can't know that. Hopefully the injury Gods are kind to LeBron so we have more time for someone to pick up the torch.
>>
>>76162019
>giannis.

kek

KEK
>>
>>76162024
>>76162036
hes faded most of the time. i know someone who went to school with him. niggas always high
>>
Kyrie Irving
>>
File: C9lpJaxU0AAGv2Y.jpg (55KB, 570x396px) Image search: [Google]
C9lpJaxU0AAGv2Y.jpg
55KB, 570x396px
>>76161733
He'll win a title for the Bucks and then get traded to the Lakers and be Kareem 2.0.
>>
lmao @ the small baller mentality in this thread. My boy Lonzo is going to fuck up the NBA next year. My Lakers are going straight to the finals with him for sure. Ring after ring after ring - damn I'm gonna need three hands to wear all these. Cause that's what BIG ballers do -they WIN. Lonzo Ball is a WINNER and you are a LOSER if you don't believe that!
>>
Magic Doncic desu lads.He is a babyface chad that is 6'7 and is a PG. He is a white and attractive version of Magic
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.