[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Uruguay qualify to the WC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: mariadeal.jpg (168KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mariadeal.jpg
168KB, 960x720px
Will Uruguay qualify to the WC?
>>
No but those girls qualify for my penis.
>>
Yes, why wouldn't they qualify?
>>
>>76141818
you will join the subway pitchman behind bars
>>
>>76141457
no
>>76141828
because tabarez refuses to replace arevalo rios and onion rodriguez. Calling Torreira or Cristoforo would improve our midfield defensively, calling Pereiro instead of Sanchez would improve our offense and fucks sake Fucile and Silva have no place in the NT.

But he'll let the team die like this and even if we qualify we're just going to get steamrolled in the group fase.

Luckily he feels like letting Urretaviscaya and de Arrascaeta have minutes now but they should be starters, he's wasting Suarez and Cavani, the best strikers in the world by not letting them get a clean ball.
>>
>>76143721
>you now remember urugay was ahead of brazil 4 rounds ago

man this must suck
>>
File: DANdSysVYAAoMc3.jpg (929KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
DANdSysVYAAoMc3.jpg
929KB, 1200x798px
>>76143747
I don't care about being first but like I said it pisses me off that he wastes players that have amazing talent. We won't have players like Godin, Cavani or Suarez in quite a long while.

These are the players he called for the next games(conde is a placeholder because Independiente begged to let Campaña stay this time)
>>
>>76141457
stop posting my gf you fag
>>
File: Nahitan.jpg (40KB, 431x594px) Image search: [Google]
Nahitan.jpg
40KB, 431x594px
>>76141457
we will NOT qualify for a simple reason: Tabárez refuses to play with anyone that isn't at least 32 years old
the old man is out of his mind and will never let a young player play
Nahitan Nández has been called 20 times and played 2 matches, both times subbed in at the 85+ minute
unless Tabárez dies, we are OUT OF THE 2018 WC
screencap this, we are OUT OF THE WC 2018
>>
>>76141457
>>76141818
kys
>>
>>76144611
is forlan, the 2010 GOAT, still around?
>>
>>76143721
>cavani
>best striker in the world
lmao
>>
File: Diego.jpg (500KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Diego.jpg
500KB, 1920x1080px
>>76144630
no m8, he retired like 3 years ago
you have no idea how much we miss him, he was that kind of player that can could do anything as midfielder or striker that every team needs
we didn't have anything like him since Francescoli and i have no expectations of having another in the near future
(Valverde is the most probable inheritor of the 10 shirt if he doesn't fuck up and trains hard at Real Madrid, but still, he's just a kid)
>>
>>76144611
calm down, have a weed bra
>>
>>76141457
On the left, a young Blair Williams
>>
File: 1334399750485.jpg (106KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
1334399750485.jpg
106KB, 471x500px
>couldn't shitpost all night cuz the goddamn kike admins disabled the captcha for hours
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.