[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will /sp/ react when the inevitable happens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: how.png (325KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
how.png
325KB, 615x409px
How will /sp/ react when the inevitable happens?
>>
the more reasonable part of /sp/ won't react, they already know it'll happen eventually. the guy just bought ANOTHER star attacker today, to add to what is already an incredible attack. if he sorts out the defence they WILL win the title.

the spergs will, of course, sperg out. like usually.
>>
He has a nervous breakdown and attempts to steal the title from the victors after Man City finish 5th?
>>
noone will care, just like when chelsea won it this year
>>
>>76139118
People didn't care because it happened in December
>>
remember when manchester city won it because gerrard slipeed? to me the slip seems more important than the city title
>>
>>76139118
City tend to make things interesting, I was here when Aguero scored that goal and this place was literally on fire. I think there were about 20 different threads at the same time, all moving at light speed.
>>
>>76139160
Ah yeah, it was totally the fact that it was Man City. No other team could make /sp/ like that after scoring a last minute goal in the last minute of the season to steal the title from their rivals. Fucking hell eastern yuros are scum
>>
>>76139185
no, it was the fact that Man Utd got cucked aswell. not sure why you are sperging out, didn't you customers win a """trophy""" this season? shouldn't you be happy, not mad?
>>
>>76139200
>Implying I'm a man utd fan

Sad
>>
>>76139268
well, City or Guardiola clearly upset you, so that would be the logical conclusion. probably an Arsenal fan then. Chelsea and Tottenham fans are generally not autistic enough to sperg out like this, and the rest of the English clubs dont matter.
>>
he has already failed to win a title in his first year and for only the second year in his career, and failed to win anything in a season for the first time ever

that's already enough to satisfy most people
>>
>>76139304
>logical conclusion
No. it's the emotional conclusion of a bitch who just can't understand people criticising what you said for reasons instead of hurrr i hate man city xd need to downplay everything they do.
>>
File: fedora-1.jpg (892KB, 2200x3050px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-1.jpg
892KB, 2200x3050px
>I rate Guardiola
>>
>le cant win shit unless he has all the best players in the league man

I hope Monaco will keep the rest of their players, going to City is a step backward
>>
>>76139160
>>76139200
>>76139304
Can't wait to see you try and convince yourself it somehow doesn't count when Mou wins the CL and league next year
>>
File: Zidane3.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zidane3.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>76139570
>I don't rate Pep "greatest coach ever" Guardiola
>>
>Poop
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.