[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one are you rooting for /sp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 21

File: NBA_Finals_Image.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
NBA_Finals_Image.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Which one are you rooting for /sp/?
>>
>>76136026
the knicks
>>
>>76136026
GSW

Fuck Lebron, fuck reddit and fuck spee.
>>
>>76136026
Cavs. Fuck Kevin Durant.
>>
I wanna see Lebron win two (2) for The Land
>>
>>76136103

literally unironically this
>>
>>76136026
http://www.strawpoll.me/13046094
>>
I want Lebron and Curry to fight to a gentlemanly draw.
>>
>>76136138
This
>>
Da land because I hate the warriors and da land posting is fun af
>>
>>76136026

I really don't know.

KD is weird as fuck, Iguodala is a cunt, Green is a piece of shit, and fuck Zaza

all memes aside, I like Curry and Thompson.

But also like Irving and LeBron

Are others natural fans like this too?
>>
I'm rooting for the NBA to fold
>>
i legitimately hope the jews win.
>>
File: 1364598352452.jpg (21KB, 241x283px) Image search: [Google]
1364598352452.jpg
21KB, 241x283px
I want Kevin Love to win.
>>
Cavs. LeBron a real nigga
>>
LeGOAT. fuck the memeiors and their faggot fan base. fuck curry and fuck draymond. fuck that snake-ass nigga kd. cleveland winning is so much more preferable.
>>
>>76136212
this
>>
LeBron because it makes Chimpcongo fans butthurt that their golden boy father-murderer Michael Jordan has a bit of competition for GOAT

t. Pacersfag
>>
LeGod
>>
what was the day when NBA died??

Was after the Spurs dinasty ended or after based German dick Dirk won the championship with the Mavericks or after Jordan started using triple HGH after pistons raped his ass??
>>
File: 1495247366047.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495247366047.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
Memeball must die. Cavs in 6.

>>76136128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8
>>
>>76136026
I hated Lebron more than anything until this iteration of the Warriors appeared.

So, Cavs, reluctantly, though a nuke would be ideal.
>>
>>76136026

daily reminder the refs wont be able to give the cavs a win this time

full strength and added KD

it would be an obvious corruption job if they try to "suspend" anyone this time

Cavs will be btfo in a sweep
>>
>>76136226
don't worry, they always find a way goy
>>
>>76136326
>Team work
>Good passing
>Good d
Is meme ball
>ISO offense with one star
>Shit defense
Isn't... Hmm really activated my almonds
>>
>>76136076
Giddyup
>>
>>76136076
fpbp
>>
>>76136026
The Land
>>
>>76136128
why don't you like KD?
>>
I fucking hate LeBron but still rooting for Cavs cause fuck pussy ass KD who needs a super team to win a ring.
>>
>>76136128
3pbp
>>
Lockout
>>
>>76136026
GSW because people are wrongly calling them the favorites when they are a 100:1 underdog in actuality.

The Cavs were the better team last season and they got way better and Golden State got worse. Cleveland is going to slaughter them in 5.
>>
hoping for the warriors to be the first nba team to sweep. I'm from california and they were one of the first teams i followed when i got into basketball (before steph curry was a star mind you). They have the potential to do it with a full strength roster
>>
>>76140065
Nice b8
>>
Warriors.

Fuck LeCrab and his fatherless fans
>>
Warriors to sweep in 6
>>
>>76136128
>a CUKC fan bootyblasted at /ourguy/ cucking his entire state

heh
>>
>>76136326
But the Cavs play more memeball than the Warriors and LeCrab is the biggest meme in NBA history.

Fucking casualfags.
>>
>>76136198
I hate Green and Zaza and I can't stand Curry attitude. Doesn't care about the other dubs but I have sympathy for Thomson and McGee.
Also now that the Spurs are out, Lebron winning his 4th ring and closing up with Kobe is the only real matter of this final.
>>
Draymond Green is the only player on the Warriors I can tolerate as a person. He's a dirty player and a trash talker, but at least that all translates on the court.

The others are pussies that don't deserve to talk shit.
>>
>>76140296
This objectively true and only question by butthurt delusionals.
>>
>>76140368
What about Currys attitude do you hate? I hate this argument because it makes no sense.

He looks like he's having fun. Family guy. Faithful. Normal sized. What he turns around sometimes after shoots? He shows confidence in his shot? Everyday nigs in the NBA show confidence in the "I have to believe I'm the best to be the best".
>>
Cavs because Da Land is a funny nickname.
>>
>>76140260
>Durant
>/ourguy/
pick one bandawagoner
>>
Warriors because I'm sick of lebron and all the dick riding and I wanna see KD tear it up and get his first ring and finals mvp.
>>
>>76140609

Curry is incredibly popmous and arrogant. He puts on that kind, family man type persona to cover all the shit he pulls. Don't fall for it
>>
>>76136026
GSW. Fuck your feelings.
>>
>>76140944
Project a little more why don't you.
>>
>>76136026
GSW
>Javale winning ring ultimately BTFOs Shaq's lame ass and can also kill ring whoring ("lol even bum like McGee went to stacked team and won")
>KD gets monkey off his back, stops being bitch and fucks off to lead other team ASAP
>Kyrie loses and shows that he's indeed more of a bum on defence even matched up with "juggernaut" like Curry which becomes his legacy so he decides to go his own way and be Westbrook somewhere else
>LeBronio gets what he deserves for creating a worse version of Spurs veteran magnet "we're not competing so trade me to contender for peanuts" fuckery
>Korver, WIlliams and spirits of Bogut and Sanders get fucked by karma
>Love becomes eternal normie and recovers quickly after loss because he's happy GoT is back as he proceeds to do nothing with his fate cause Lebron said so
>Mike Brown wins Lebron cause it's just so many fucking lvls of irony and just another confirmation that life is unfair luckbased corrupt shit
>Ty Lue gets and L for replacing jewish coaching boy wonder (((Blatt))) and that's the only reason refball will play out in GSW favor
Hopefully after draft talent injection and even more cap rise all this rotten allying up shit will die. Maybe growing number of GMs that know each other better will help. There should be a lot of people who are fucking pissed that these discount/waved starters go to 2-3 teams to play other team's benchers instead of busting ass for contract they received from you.
>>
>>76140609
The way Curry act seems a bit to outrageous for me. He has a permanent "we light years ahead" attitude, although he was humiliated last year and just faced Spurs without Kawhi and Parker.
Of course player like Jordan or Bird were very arrogant, but they knowed to show some "Champion" attitude too, the same goes with Lebron. Curry just seems like a cheeky high schooler who show off with his cool skills.
>>
>>76136026
I would root for the W*rriors of it wasn't for Durant. Now I just hope everyone in both teams suffer career ending injuries.
>>
>>76136026
probably the Warriors.

My team, the Braves left Buffalo 40 years ago, so I went to the Spurs back when David Robinson started to play for them (who could dislike david robinson?). It's been a good run with Pop and company the past 20 years. Developed an intense dislike for all things LeDouche when they lucked into that win over the spurs back in 2012.

Right now though I am not really a fan of the warriors, I can't hate their style of ball. And I've always liked KD's game. So I'll be rooting for the warriors in hopes once KD gets his ring he'll bugger off to washington, and give the spurs another crack at a ring.
>>
>>76141361
>KD
>ever going to the east since he's a bitch ass nigga who dodges LeBron
>>
File: IMG_1149.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1149.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
>>76140248
Its funny because Kevin Durant left his family when the going got rough, just like his dad*.
>>
>>76136026
Obviously the Cleveland Cavaliers. I hate the FUCKING Golden State Warriors. FUCK Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, Stephen Curry, and the rest of the FUCKING Warriors.
>>
The Cavs for the shitposting value if Lebron wins another for the land.
>>
File: gjoy9.webm (3MB, 700x388px) Image search: [Google]
gjoy9.webm
3MB, 700x388px
>>76136103
>>76140065
>>76140253
>>76140879
>>76141055
>>76141112
>>76141361
>wanting the bad guys to win
>>
File: gdxu.webm (3MB, 700x388px) Image search: [Google]
gdxu.webm
3MB, 700x388px
>>76141737
>>
>>76141737
>implying Bogut would be any different
>implying crying for help with biggest payroll and stacking your bench with yesterday's all-stars isn't the definition of bad guy in NBA 2017
At least Warriors complete their rosters with players who you thought were dead and reanimate them. And do it in offseason without taking advantage of stack in the limbo teams.
>>
Rooting for either the Cavs or an 8.0 quake at the bay.
>>
a fast sprinting suicide bomber with courtside tix
>>
>>76136026
For death to take me tonight
>>
File: 1495074137450.jpg (39KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
1495074137450.jpg
39KB, 640x416px
Cavs
Kawaii Leonard~~ will be avenged
>>
>supposedly the highest level of basketball competition in the world
>Warriors/Cavs every year

There is no good guy in this series anymore. Fuck the NBA.
>>
Golden State is literally Plebbit: The NBA Meme Team
>>
I just want Lebron's """""legacy"""""" to be shit after hopping teams not once but twice to play in super teams. I also hate KD for similar reasons, but that's nothing compared to the shit Lebron pulled.
>>
I'm rooting for the fiery meteor to come end our pitiful existences before we have to see the same two fucking teams play each other again
>>
Normies support the Cavs so the Warriors.
>>
>>76142123
Spurs are still in the conversation if healthy.
>>
>>76142123
It's just two years, jesus fucking christ.
Like there haven't ever been other teams that were dominant.
>>
>>76136026

GSW, if only because that retarded "Fuck millennial!' shitposter can finally kill himself and fuck off /sp/ forever and stop making those shitty threads.

Also, the idea of Lebron going 3-5 after breaking Jordan's scoring record is hilarious as fuck, especially if it ends when him retiring and fucking off out of the league, to finally get the Eastern Conference to not be absolute dogshit anymore.

This post-season will have enough high-profile free agents and draft picks, that there's no fucking way next year could be shit, unless Lebron is still around getting gifted all the talent in the East for nothing, by the virtue of him being the Cavs' GM.
>>
>>76142292
why would he retire because lost an nba finals? he literally is still in his prime.
>>
Warriors, fuck Lebron
>>
>>76142290
three years idiot.
>>
>>76142275

Jesus Christ why is /sp/ always so fucking wrong

normies fucking love Golden State and suck Curry's dick every chance they get. It's the most normie team to ever exist.
>>
>>76136287
Still pissy about Thomas being kept off of the dream team huh?
>>
>>76142290
it's 3 years actually
And never before have the same two teams played each other three years in a row.

And there's absolutely no reason to believe we won't see the same thing for the next couple years. The two teams completely demolished all competition in unprecedented fashion and the teams chasing them are getting older. The Celtics are a fucking joke, they were lucky to be a top 4 team but they played in a shitty conference, honest to God the Bucks have the best shot at unseating the Cavs next year if Giannis proves himself to be the real deal and Parker can come back.

The Spurs are still the only team in the league with a shot to possibly beat the Warriors, and then they only have a shot if Chris Paul decides to jump ship
>>
>>76142323
People hate the Warriors now due to Kevin Durant. Everyone makes fun of them due to 3-1. Everybody loves Lebron now.
>>
>>76142340
>People hate the Warriors now due to Kevin Durant. Everyone makes fun of them due to 3-1. Everybody loves Lebron now.

This.

People literally follow whatever retarded narrative the media shits out. If you limited to just NBA teams, this entire season, up until Silver put out that letter, teams were encouraging griefing GS and its fans either with a designated 'bandwagon cam' crowd spots or some form of teasing them for blowing a "3-1 lead in the finals".

If not for Cleveland shitting the bed started in January this year, Adam Silver would have let that shit continue; where it literally took the Kings trolling the Cavs, after beating them shortly after the shit with Melo/Phil Jackson that the Commsioner's jew ass stepped in and put out a memo discouraging winning teams from 'trolling' the opposition.
>>
File: Last8Games.jpg (99KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Last8Games.jpg
99KB, 1200x675px
>>76142412
>where it literally took the Kings trolling the Cavs, after beating them shortly after the shit with Melo/Phil Jackson that the Commsioner's jew ass stepped in and put out a memo discouraging winning teams from 'trolling' the opposition.

fuck adam silver. kangs' twitter shitposting made it a nofunallowed league.
>>
GS had to injure Kawaii and not play fairly so I'm going for the Cavs. Also fuck Kevin Durrant
>>
>>76136026
>rooting for either
As a non-basketball fan, why does basketball have so little parity?
>>
>>76136198

>I like Curry

Is there anything gayer than watching Curry "drain a three" and then chew on his mouthpiece like he's pretending it's a dick and walk away smirking and swinging his little 7 inch arms like he's playing ring around the rosie with himself? He's gay as fuck dude.
>>
>>76140296
>>76140526
samefag always replies with this in every thread lmao
>>
lmao daily reminder the majority of pro-Warriors comment is ONE asshurt plebbitor and you can easily tell
>>
Uncle Drew ofcourse
>>
Da land cause I'm a cavs fan with cleveland native parents. All cleveland has to look forward to in life is sports. G state """fans""" live in one of teh most naturally beautiful parts of california and aside from the homeless people shitting in the streets and fart sniffing libshits they live in a pretty decent place
>>
File: warriors.jpg (29KB, 706x287px) Image search: [Google]
warriors.jpg
29KB, 706x287px
This who you guys think will beat the Cavs?
>>
>>76142337
>And there's absolutely no reason to believe we won't see the same thing for the next couple years.

what about the fact that people say this about literally every team that makes the finals.

>2012 finals
>fuck it's gonna be thunder vs. heat every year now. I see no way this could ever change

>2014 finals
>fuck it's gonna be heat vs. spurs every year now. There's no way this could possibly change
>>
>>76143613
>2016 finals
>fuck it's gonna be warriors vs cavs every year now. there's no way this could possibly change
>>
>>76143613
Except it's happened three years in a row so it's nothing like those other matchups dumb dumb
>>
The warriors because i'm not a bitchboy lebeta dick riding faggot
>>
File: 1495180400662.jpg (34KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495180400662.jpg
34KB, 450x300px
>>76143392
We aren't all "libshits" up here retard. A lot us dumbasses voted for Trump too. I live 80 miles north of Sac. Bleed purple. Still root for Dubs. Only 2 enemies NBA my way; Lakers, and the Eastern Conference.
>>
>>76136128
I completely forgot that Durant ducked out on OKC just so he could get carried to a championship. I was already rooting for the Cavs (Bay area fags are fags, also East coast bias), but now I want Cavs to win even more
>>
File: 1486398318707.jpg (42KB, 480x301px) Image search: [Google]
1486398318707.jpg
42KB, 480x301px
>>76142659
>>
>>76141737
At least he's not flopping after brushing elbows just to get to the line. I like his style back the fuck off me if you don't wanna catch a bow.
>>
>>76139819
Hahah do you really think he cares about the rings? He doesn't. How could you miss out on the opportunity of living in the Bay with the most beautiful view?
>>
Whomever Stephen A Smith picks.
>>
>>76143907

he picked the cavs
>>
>>76143779
This
>>
>The Cavs double team Curry
ISO Durant
>The Cavs don't dpuble team Curry
Get destroyed by memechucking
They replaced Barnes for a reason. He was what fucked them up in the offseason
>>
>>76136026

For me, it's LeBeta.
>>
File: 1466732116184.gif (2MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
1466732116184.gif
2MB, 200x113px
>>76144045
>spanish intellectuals
You double Curry with LeBron + Kyrie to keep the ball out of his hands as much as possible, keep your SG on either Klay or Durant, and have one of the doublers rotate off to cover whichever between Klay and Durant you decide to leave open off ball. Love and Thompson each take half of the lane and box out. Literally this easy. Ws are going to get embarrassed yet again.

>tfw road kings
>>
>>76136026
Neither, although I dread the aftermath of LeBron winning.
>>
>>76144113
Pal the Cavs relied on Barnes shooting 12% from the field to keep themselfs on ganes with that strategy. Even if KD shoots the worst % in his career he would double Barnes'. A
>>
>>76142292
legod scares durcant and other stars from coming to the east in the first place retard, look at the opposing main players of other teams, IT(manlet lolKANGZ), Whiteside(KANGZ) Giannis(draft), wall(draft), carmelo(old, money), rondowade(money), butler(draft).

no other superstar player has jumped from the west to the east, why?
>>
>>76146848
The east front offices are godawful pal
>>
3 years in a row makes this very very boring.

This must be what the Celtics vs Lakers feel like in the 80's
>>
File: lelbron.png (591KB, 558x634px) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.png
591KB, 558x634px
>curry buttblasted /sp/ into liking lebron
Soft ass niggas. Just makes me love Curry more. Hope the Warriors sweep the crybaby lelbrons.
>>
>>76148644
faggot
>>
>>76136076
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/5/26/15688344/lebron-james-playoffs-any-nba-team-2k-simulation

Spoiler alert: the Knicks win
>>
What is it with Bay Area teams and the natural urge to dislike them?
>>
>>76142324
Thomas was on the pistons dipshit. He said he was a pacers fag
>>
File: 1469579343531.jpg (6KB, 222x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469579343531.jpg
6KB, 222x225px
>lebron leaves cleveland for miami and forms a super team (fair enough)
>lebron then leaves miami for cleveland, which he wouldn't have done if they didn't have 4 number 1 picks rigged for them, thus positioning the team for super status
>but thats fine I guess
>durant goes to golden state
>LOL FAGGOT LITERALLY RUINING BASKETBALL CAUSE HE FORMED A SUPER TEAM
worst part about this is lebabby fans will actually say lebron never had a super team and will say that clevelands current roster is somehow made up of scrubs

this meme is getting kinda old desu
>>
>>76148511

Solution: Stop watching basketball if you don't like it enough to be entertained by it. I'm a fan of a team but i still find it very entertaining to watch other teams play and its fun.

Clearly you aren't having fun so just change to another sport m8. That solves your bitching and being a faggot
>>
Fuck both these lucky ass teams, I'm rooting for both teams to die in a plane crash
>>
gsw lets go. fuck lefag
>>
>>76149456
LeBron formed a super team. Durant joined an existing super team and made it completely unfair. Big difference.
>>
>>76151238

>super team

how did this meme start? yeah Curry is a solid player but he is not in the realm of players like Lebron, Harden, Westbrook, Durant. Klay is a good player but hasn't been in the playoffs. Draymond Green is ok.

Faggots like you want to talk about a super team but have no way of backing that up. You want to call Curry soft and a bitch and say he isn't elite and Lebron "exposed" him last year. You want to call out Thompson for not being elite enough and Draymond sure as hell doesn't have the best stats. So remind me again how this is a super team? Team work has helped them get wins and stay on top but that doesn't mean that you can call all these players all stars or elite.
>>
>>76151238
The Warriors were always pretty mediocre in the playoffs until this season
>>
>>76136076
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>76153156
>73-9
>one game away to win back to back championships
>if it wasn't for Green chimping out they would be in the talks to be the best team of all time
They were a super team
>>
Cavs
>>
File: image.png (203KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203KB, 500x471px
Lebron, Kyrie, TThompson, Love >>>> Curry, Klay, Green, Durant

Cavs supporting players >>>> Warriors supporting players

Why exactly do people think Golden State has any chance whatsoever?
>>
>>76149385
I however am still salty about that.
Fuck Jordan he's a bitch
>>
>>76136326
Omg this brings up a very good point. Lil b the God, cursed Durant. Cavs in 4 surely??
>>
>still 5 days before this cancerous matchup even begins
>>
The 2017 NBA Finals is exactly like Trump vs Hillary. No matter who wins, America loses.
>>
>>76136453
>forgetting about the Christmas day game where everyone was at full strengh
>>
File: 2017-05-25-23-06-50-1528066523.jpg (4KB, 179x144px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-25-23-06-50-1528066523.jpg
4KB, 179x144px
7th straight finals...

never forget we are witnessing greatness
>>
>>76143613
>>fuck it's gonna be thunder vs. heat every year now. I see no way this could ever change
Who said this?
>>
>>76151238

the mental gymnastics and semantic games you have to play to manufacture a favorable narrative for your daddy, goddamn that's sad.
>>
>>76153706
>took LAC to 7 the year before their chip
>16-5 in 2015
>8-2 before almost getting stonewalled OKC and scrapping with Cleveland last year
>mediocre
>>
>>76157054
He removed the curse once Durant joined because he's a long-time GS fan.
>>
>>76158270

literally everyone before game 1

the thunder swept the lakers and spurs that year and were the heavy favorites. And miami looked like they would dominate the east forever.

Remember this was also the year Taco Bell introduced the Doritos Locos taco... just saying
>>
>>76158270

Everybody? The thunder looked poised for a dynasty. Then they traded Harden and had a slew of big injuries
>>
>>76143868
california is a shit hole buddy, any place that has that much multiculturalism is bound to be a shit hole.

my suburban white neighborhood is 10x better than any shit hole in cali
>>
I'll got for the Cavs just because I enjoy the Lebron/MJ debates
>>
>>76158529
>the thunder swept the lakers and spurs that year
You might wanna review your history, m8. Plus, beating the dilapidated Lakers was hardly an accomplishment.

>heavy favorites
But I did forget about that, though.

>Remember this was also the year Taco Bell introduced the Doritos Locos taco... just saying
What?
>>
>>76158557
This is probably hindsight doing most of the talking, but even then I didn't think we'd be seeing a dynasty given how close all 6 of those WCF games were.
>>
>>76158983

They were young, had the 2nd best player in the league, another allstar, a guy who looked like he could be an allstar, and a perennial DPotY candidate. Everybody thought that OKC would do big things in the future. It just didn't work out like that
>>
>>76159089
>They were young, had the 2nd best player in the league, another allstar, a guy who looked like he could be an allstar, and a perennial DPotY candidate.
Well, can't really argue when you put it like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 348x348px
>>76136026

Cavs. Fuck the memeiors, fuck commiefornia and fuck kevin durant
>>
Anyone rooting for the memeriors is a fedora tipping beta nerd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oneipoAoVqg
>>
File: 1416452605707.jpg (8KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1416452605707.jpg
8KB, 245x245px
>>76158348
Kevin Durant Joined a team that went 73-9 and was one win away from winning the championship.

Lebron joined the Heat when the previous year they were 8th seed and knocked out the first round.

How retarded do you have to be to call that mental gymnastics? The difference is night and day.
>>
>>76142310
Yup.
>>
>>76159591
>Lebron joined the Heat when the previous year they were 8th seed

Heat were 47-35 that year as the 5th seed with just Dwyane wade
Never mind the fact that Chris bosh by himself was worth 9.6 win shares in 2009-2010 (just looked it up)

so when you count chris bosh joining, it was the equivalent of Lebron joining a 57 win team that year. Which of course would have been good enough for the 1 seed in most years. He literally left cleveland to join the #1 seed lmao
>>
>>76149456
legod makes any team he is on into a superteam he is just that GOAT

put him on literally any team and they make the finals
>>
First finals since Heat-Thunder I don't want any of these teams to win.

I guess in the long run, the Warriors win will still tarnish Lebron's "clutch" Finals record and will still be a diminished one in KD's career.

So I'd lean them but I hate the state of the NBA
>>
>>76144113

look at you assuming that cleveland regularly makes these defensive rotations

you're an idiot
>>
>>76159902

Defense is all about effort. Cleveland doesn't bother playing defense against the east because they don't need to, but when they feel like it they can limit you to 30 point halves like they did twice to Boston.

Add on the fact that they've had a week of rest and basically have coasted and stored all their energy for this one match up and the warriors are going to get annihilated.
>>
>>76143805
>dont play defense or i will elbow you in the face

Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you are?
>>
>>76159782
>Never mind the fact that Chris bosh by himself was worth 9.6 win shares in 2009-2010 (just looked it up)
*9.0, plus he had a diminished role in Miami, so you can't really extrapolate from a season where he was Toronto's leading scorer.

Unless you wanna tell me LeBron only has win shares of 2.0 back then.
>>
>>76136026
The black one
>>
>>76158442
Well Lil b is in fact the opposite of based then
>>
>>76163299
"Untrue and slanderous." - Lil B
>>
File: IMG_0282.png (138KB, 448x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.png
138KB, 448x395px
>>76143613
>>76143660
What we are witnessing is objectively unprecedented. Warriors|Cavs domination of the post season over the past 3 years is not even comparable, in any way, to the isolated 2012 or 2014 finals matchups.

Lurk more, stop posting, actually watch the games instead of getting the entirety of your sports news from Jim at the coffee machine on your lunch break you dirty fucking casual.
>>
>rooting for either these teams
Bandwagons these days. I want the Cavs to lose to shut up LeBron/Kyrie fans though.
>>
>>76136026
Cleveland because Durant is a bitch.
>>
File: 1479281592461.jpg (180KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
1479281592461.jpg
180KB, 595x595px
The Warriors added a perennial all nba star and MVP to their team this season. Anything less than a title will be failure.

I think if you ran a simulation of last years Finals the Warriors would even win that 99 times out of 100, the circumstances needed for the Cavs to win were really monumental and no one should down play that.

Sure, they still won and I was happy they did but I just don't see it happening again with the amount of firepower that Durant brings to their team now.

I hope /sp/ is ready for like at least 3 more years of the Warriors in the finals because as long as Durant and Curry are healthy there's very few scenarios where they don't make it all the way to the title.
>>
>>76136026
Cavs so KD will forever go down as the biggest joke of a "superstar" to ever play in the NBA
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (42KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
42KB, 476x349px
DUBS IN 6 FUCK BRON BRON https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HiW4pstnWyE
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.