[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is sinking just as fast as ESPN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
29KB, 300x300px
This shit is sinking just as fast as ESPN
>>
except the NBA playoffs are getting record ratings this year
>>
>>76129606

They haven't. The blowouts in the Conference Finals have been bad for ratings.

And now that the NBA Finals won't be backed by the Cleveland Curse storyline, no way does it beat last year's ratings.
>>
>>76129606
No they're not. But the Finals will break records if it's tied 1-1, if GSW or Cavs go up 2-0 majority will tune out.
>>
>>76129621
Nah. Thanks is the tiebreaker between the Cavs and the Warriors. Gonna get monster ratings because the starpower

But damn the playoffs have been dreadful
>>
>>76129621
last year ratings was thanks to GS unbelievable season so its not surprising that they won't be matched this time. Still a good story of redemption for GS if they win it all.
>>
>>76129523
literally the ONLY fun sport
>>
File: 74.jpg (968KB, 2121x1370px)
74.jpg
968KB, 2121x1370px
>>76129644
>Gonna get monster ratings because the starpower
Everyone knows GS is going to win. It will be a sweep and the worst finals since 2007
>>
>>76129707
I think you'll be surprised and I also think not even you believe that
>>
>>76129651

Yeah. Last year was a perfect storm of events for a title matchup.

73 win team looking to make history, curse storyline, 1-3 comeback.

I don't think the rubber match storyline and Durant will move the needle that much. I'll say 17-19 million on average if it's a tight series.
>>
>>76129707
>>76129644
>>76129632
>>76129606
>>76129621
>caring about TV ratings

i bet you guys love the big bang theory too dont you
>>
>>76129523
LeBron is a fraud, that's why it's sinking. I've watched him be fraudulent so many times with OKC.
>>
>>76129621
>>76129632
>they haven't

http://awfulannouncing.com/nba/nba-playoffs-may-bad-espnabcs-viewership-last-year.html

>The quality of NBA postseason games may not the best this year, but that doesn’t mean people aren’t watching. Viewership for the 2017 NBA Playoffs on ESPN and ABC is up five percent from last year. So far, the average viewership this season is at 4.376 million as compared to 4.176 million.
>>
>>76129780
>on ESPN and ABC

Doesn't consider viewership on TBS/TNT.

The Warriors/Thunder matchup was the heavy ratings hitter last season for pre-Finals matchups, and set records for Conference Finals.

https://www.si.com/nba/2016/05/31/warriors-thunder-game-7-highest-television-rating-ever

I don't one playoff game this season drew over 10 million.
>>
>>76129826
That's because the FRAUD known as LEBRON wasn't part of either of those teams.
>>
>>76129621
>ratings
it's not even about ratings it's just the repetitive mindless nature of the sport giving us repetitive mindless results
>>
>>76129523
It just goes to show that MJ > LeBron

MJ made NBA into the most electrifying league in american sports.

LeBron has killed it off with flopping, drama queens, meme shots and other assorted small baller garbage.

Yep I said it, LeBron's era has screwed up the NBA.
>>
>>76129523
>celtics lose
>celticsfags can't handle it
>"this sport sucks."
>>
>>76129523
I only watch the 4th qtr
>>
>>76134763
kek this

as an objective person who doesn't support any team, the league has never been any better than now
>>
How do people watch basketball? Such a boring game. It is fun to play though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.