[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who was wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: QianDi.jpg (49KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
QianDi.jpg
49KB, 620x430px
So who was wrong here?
>>
>>76128661
Inter for surrounding Icardi with garbage all the time
>>
icardi,but not for marrying wanda, he was wrong cause he tatooed the names and faces of maxis children, and didn't respect his parenthood overall
>>
> my wife's sons
>>
>>76128701

That's weird.

It's kind of a bro move by Messi and friends to freeze Icardi out of the National Team. You can't fuck your mate's girl
>>
>>76128661
that hoe over there
>>
Maxi was constantly fucking his maid and other girls on the side all the fucking time, even a slut like Wanda was fed up. Icardi did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Baba24.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Baba24.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>76128701
t. maxi lopez
>>76128988
t. mauro icardi
>>
>>76128988
>fucking other girls when u married top slag wanda nara in her prime

lemao i guess maxi is retarded and got what he deserved
>>
>>76128861
>It's kind of a bro move by Messi and friends to freeze Icardi out of the National Team
What?
>>
>>76128861
>It's kind of a bro move by Messi and friends to freeze Icardi out of the National Team.
yeah, letting higuain start instead has been such a great idea
>>
File: Inter2.png (39KB, 900x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Inter2.png
39KB, 900x1202px
>>76129957
Yeah he hasn't been selected into NT since his debut in 2013, till now. He is in the newest Argentinian NT. The only one who speaks openly against Icardi in NT is Maradona, who fyi tapped wanda before maxi, and I guess Messi is not that happy with Icardi and fears getting cucked by him. I mean, Antonella is a fine piece of ass. Mauro would agree.
>>
>>76130004
I don't think Messi hates Icardi, I think it's Masche who had a problem with Mauro, but because Messi is bf with Masche, he supports the "ban" (till recently).
Anyway, let's hope Icardi brings important goals to the NT, I don't give a shit about his personal life.
>>
Messi
>>
>>76130309
Wouldn't you prefer Dybala over Icardi?
>>
>>76130499
they play quite different roles though
>>
File: wpid-2chainz-karencivil.jpg (138KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-2chainz-karencivil.jpg
138KB, 600x371px
>>76128701
>he tatooed the names and faces of maxis children
>when you cuck but end up a cuckold
just "white" people things
>>
>>76130499
Yes, of course, but as >>76130508 said, Icardi is a striker, he would be in Higgy's position in the NT, not in Dybala's.
>>
>>76128861
This is literally the only thing I respect Messi for.
>>
>>76130624
he has a gold digger wife and a potato kid.

kys
>>
File: Meilet_Autism.webm (393KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Meilet_Autism.webm
393KB, 720x480px
>>76130675
the potatoness runs in the gene
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.