[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Germans so triggered by this club?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: RB_Leipzig_2014_logo.svg (1).png (116KB, 1280x655px) Image search: [Google]
RB_Leipzig_2014_logo.svg (1).png
116KB, 1280x655px
Why are Germans so triggered by this club?
>>
Just to justify why I think it's stupid that krauts are getting so rustled:

>Buyern Munich
Bankrolled by Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, Adidas, Audi, UniCredit
>Dortmund
Bankrolled by Signal Iduna, Evonik, Puma
>Wolfsburg
Bankrolled by Volkswagen
>Leverkusen
Bankrolled by Bayer

And remember that these companies are FAR, FAR, FAR bigger than Red Bull.

>Allianz SE revenue (2015): €95.76 billion
>Deutsche Telekom AG revenue (2015): €69.2 billion
>Volkswagen AG revenue (2016): €217.3 billion
>Bayer AG revenue (2016): €46.77 billion
>Red Bull GmbH revenue (2014): €5.11 billion

So Allianz's revenues are 19x the size of Red Bull's. Volkswagen's are 43x the size. Bayer's are 9x the size.

Red Bull are literally a tiny company in relation to these behemoths.

So why are krauts so mad? Is it just customers who are angry that another team is encroaching on their territory?
>>
>>76115229
Oh and I was going to mention

>Schalke
Bankrolled by Gazprom (Russian gas giant, majority-owned by the Russian government)

Gazprom revenue (2014): $106.3 billion (€94.87 billion at today's exchange rate)

Just for another little fact:
>Gazprom employees: 462,400
>Red Bull employees: 10,997

Red Bull are quite literally a minnow compared to these other giant corporate financiers of modern football. So the outrage is very hard to take seriously.
>>
we aren't, they are /our guys/
>>
>>76115229
>So why are krauts so mad?
buyern customers. they believe they deserve to be 100 times richer than any other club in the league because muh history muh hard work.
>>
>>76115229
>owning a share is the same as owning the entire club

Also, those companies at least are all local for the clubs they support, while Red Bull is an Austrian company with no relation to Leipzig whatsoever.
>>
The German moral compass is broken but they think it's the best one
>>
>>76115611
>berlin, bonn, herzogenaurach, ingolstadt, and milan are in munich
k
>>
>>76115643
No, those companies only own shares of Bayern.
The majority is owned by the club members/fans

But Wolfsburg & Leverkusen are owned by local companies respectively
>>
>>76115611
>Talks about companies not having any local relationship to the club
>National team doesn't even have Germans in it anymore
>>
>>76115696
Except that all of them are German citizens and like 75% of them are ethnic Germans, but at least you tried Rajeem
>>
You now realize Buyern is only rich because of American control

You're fucking welcome Bavaros.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170525-170925.jpg (128KB, 988x752px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-170925.jpg
128KB, 988x752px
>>76115643
Where the fuck does the Milan come from?

75% of FC Bayern belongs to the members/fans

And then Audi (based in Ingolstadt, Bavaria), Allianz (based in Munich, Bavaria) and Adidas (based in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria) own 8.33% each, that's it

3 Bavarian companies
>>
>>76115757
>Sodiepop team comes from commieland
>Is the most promising team in the league

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>76115760
he probably believes that UniCredit and T-Mobile own shares of Bayern just becaue they're sponsoring the team

he basically believes Sponsorship = Ownership

probably a hauptschüler desu
>>
Only >Schalke and autistic bvb fans are triggered by the team as players. That being said, its difficult for a brit to understand why you would hate RB as a club considering your league is literally a playground for ultra rich saudi corporations. At least the Germans are trying to keep their league somewhat free from that shit.

Personally, I love watching Leipzig play. Werner, Forsberg, and Keita are a pleasure to watch.
>>
File: 1480873137001.png (104KB, 390x321px) Image search: [Google]
1480873137001.png
104KB, 390x321px
>>76114021
I like them and the butthurt they create.
A rather new team of young players just come into 1. Bundesliga and end second while established teams cry crocodile tears because they just got a new competitor.
I don't care who owns them and how they "didn't earn it".
These guys are playing well and that's what matters.
>>
File: B91pVsOIYAIIzIO.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
B91pVsOIYAIIzIO.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>76115828
Teams that allow for this kind of '''''''sponsorship''''''''''' should be gassed
>>
>>76115611
Do Gazprom have any relation to Gelsenkirchen?

>>76115760
Why does it matter if they're from Bavaria or from just the German speaking world?

Basically your argument is: "it's fine for my club to be bankrolled by huge, multi-billion-euro corporations, but if YOUR club even THINKS about it then I'm going to whinge!!!"

>>76115828
>probably a hauptschüler
Dorftrottel

>>76115887
Good post, this is what I think too
>>
>>76116039
Gazprom is sponsoring >schalke

They don't own any shares of the club afaik
>>
Because it's literally company-created club with the sole purpose of advertising the brand.

The other two clubs people like to say are the same are VfL Wolfsburg and Bayer Leverkusen, but both of these cluvs were founded decades ago by humble workers of those companies (VW and Bayer) for amateur purposes before eventually turning professional. Also those cities are virtually nothing without those companies, neither Wolfsburg nor Leverkusen simply wouldn't exist in their current form without those companies and they're heavily involved and invested in their cities and surrounding areas.
Leipzig doesn't have that connection, it's all artificial.
>>
>>76115776
Isn't RB Leipzig literally the only team from commieland to challenge for the title in 50+ years?
>>
>>76115760
>75% of FC Bayern belongs to the members/fans

It's actually 75.01 % and that .01 percent is very important from a corporate law POV. It basically means that Adidas, Allianz and Audi together don't even have real minority rights.
>>
>>76115905

Those are T-Mobile employees who get to watch the match for free.
>>
>>76116116
If advertisement clubs save me from having to watch the trainwrecks that are Leverkusen, Wolfsburg and >schalke, I'd gladly take a few more of them.
>>
File: 1475675929226.jpg (197KB, 693x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475675929226.jpg
197KB, 693x700px
>>76116279
lmao this.
>>
>>76116337
Is this his son?
>>
>>76116116
>The other two clubs people like to say are the same are VfL Wolfsburg and Bayer Leverkusen, but both of these cluvs were founded decades ago by humble workers of those companies (VW and Bayer) for amateur purposes before eventually turning professional.
So they USED to be amateur clubs, and NOW they're owned and bankrolled by massive corporations? A bit like RB Leipzig then, which was a small amateur club, until it was bought by a company (a much smaller company than Bayer, and a much, MUCH smaller company than Volkswagen)

>Also those cities are virtually nothing without those companies
Gazprom sponsor Schalke, and yes that's not the same as ownership, but it is still bankrolling isn't it? And do Gazprom have anything to do with Gelsenkirchen?

>they're heavily involved and invested in their cities and surrounding areas
Red Bull have invested massively in the whole club of RB Leipzig, moving them to a much bigger stadium, and providing enough investment for the team to succeed, which brings bigger crowds, and provides for jobs - jobs at the club, in the stadium, and in the surrounding economy.

>artificial
So is Gazprom's relation to Schalke. And why are Buyern's owners/sponsors any more "genuine" just because they're from Munich? Although of course not all of them are, since Telekom are from Bonn.

Basically you think it's absolutely fine for Buyern, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, and Schalke to be bankrolled by massive multinational corporations which are much bigger (and in some cases MUCH, MUCH bigger) than Red Bull - but as soon as Red Bull does it then that's now allowed? Smacks of sour grapes to me.

>>76116237
I don't know how long it is, but they're the first for ages.

>>76116279
Kek.

>>76116366
Yes, his illegitimate son that he had with his cleaner.
>>
>>76114021
The same reason the english were triggered by Chelsea.
>>
>>76116461
Nobody I knew growing up was triggered by Chelsea, perhaps because I'm from the South. Lots of people I know supported Chelsea.

I guess, like RB Leipzig, it's just fans of other clubs being butthurt that somebody is challenging their position.
>>
>>76115229
History. I don't expect a customer to understand it.
>>
>>76116703
You're probably just too young to remember the uproar, junior.
>>
>>76116721
Sure thing bro. It's just history!

>>76116805
>gramps is triggered by the world changing around him
Lol. Back to your armchair, gramps.
>>
>>76116899
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>76116899
What's that image meant to prove? That's your argument?
>>
File: gramps.jpg (108KB, 916x692px) Image search: [Google]
gramps.jpg
108KB, 916x692px
>>76116916
Go to bed gramps, you're getting cranky again!
>>
File: confused black gentleman copy.png (271KB, 410x500px) Image search: [Google]
confused black gentleman copy.png
271KB, 410x500px
>>76116935
Your argument is "history"?

Your argument is calling me a "customer" when you are essentially defending the billion-euro-corporation-financed customer clubs of Buyern, Dortmund, Schalke, Wolfsburg, Neverkusen?
>>
>>76115828
>he basically believes Sponsorship = Ownership
>probably a hauptschüler desu
That retarded brit seems to be the same, considering he thinks that Signal Iduna, Evonik and Puma somehow own Dortmund.
>>
>>76114021
t-mobile customers mad there is more 'competition'
>>
>>76116991
It doesn't matter. When your stadium name is Signal Iduna you're a cuck team.
>>
>>76116991
>i-i-i-i-it's all about o-o-o-o-ownership!!!
Very easy to say that when your team is bankrolled to the tune of tens, hundreds of millions of euros by financial sugar daddies, isn't it, Mr. Customer?
>>
>>76116989
As long as they follow 50+1 rules, I don't see a problem. RedBull is shitting all over those rules so fuck them.
>>
>>76117017
t. Young Boys Bern
>>
>>76114021
Why are brits so dumb?
>>
>>76117050
Do you prefer to win the World Cup in the Wankdorfstadion or in the Netto Marken-Discount Park?
>>
>>76117044
>As long as they follow 50+1 rules
Good thing that Leipzig are doing that then!

>>76117115
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>76117172
Answer the question.
>>
>>76117172
>Good thing that Leipzig are doing that then!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoPRAAqaA04

Here's your final (You) you pathetic troll.
>>
>>76117185
Faggot

>>76117189
I'm not going to watch your dumb shit

If you have an argument then make it
>>
most of the bayern fans are mommy's boys that still live with their parents and haven't done jackshit with their lives. Bayern''s """"success"""" is literally all they ´have going in their lives
>>
>>76114021
It's mostly BVB Reddit and Mosquern Munich customers who are scared for theri lives because now there's an actual money competition in Bundleliga and they won't be able to simply buy their best players when they become a threat.
>>
>>76119079
Exactly. I think it's a great thing. East Germany finally has a top team, and there's someone new on the block to help bring down the Buyern dominance.

I was thinking though, it would be quite funny if Red Bull Salzburg and RB Leipzig meet each other in the Champions League, which could happen since they're both in it next year (assuming Salzburg get through the qualifying rounds)
>>
So when are Bayern buying Naby Keita?
>>
Red Bull has their own team, why doesn't Euroshopper energy drinks have a Finnish team?
>>
>>76119911
>budget brand
>own a team
>>
>Tfw life long Leipzig fan
What part of Red Bull are you from lads?
>Taurine here
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.