[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

huh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: m8qoP7U9XUI.jpg (103KB, 1282x721px) Image search: [Google]
m8qoP7U9XUI.jpg
103KB, 1282x721px
huh
>>
To be fair that's a shirt that you get when you go to the game. He likely just wore it because it's more fun to blend in with the others. It's still a complete cuck move to switch jerseys, but at least he didn't bring 2 different shirts of his own.
>>
>>76101436

why the fuck would he, a warriors fan, be at a playoff game between the cavs and cltics?

It makes no sense, especially when you consider that golden state and cavs are playing in the next round and he's obviously from a rich family that can afford tickets
>>
>>76101522
Im a cardinals fan but go to a lot of dodgers games now that i live in la. I just like baseball. Usually i wear a plain white tee though i have donned the red and white a few times
>>
Maybe hes a cavs fan that still hates lebron for leaving and this is his way of lashing out
>>
>>76101522

"Know your enemy" - Sun Tzu
>>
>>76101522
Oh I thought this was from last year's finals
>>
>>76100821
Look at that stupid fat bitch getting all uppity in front of him lol
>>
>>76101752
>not beating up rival teams fans
this is what's lacking in our sports culture desu
>>
>>76101707
TZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76101436
This isn't even an excuse

If i wore a jersey to a game and was handed a shitty free tshirt of the opposing team, i'd toss it on the floor.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.