[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have we forgiven him yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

Have we forgiven him yet?
>>
>>76098234
Only if he bears LeWhine
>>
KD did nothing wrong
>>
i was never upset with him. going to GSW was the ultimate display of self awareness. he was never going to win a championship at OKC and he was never going to be the best player in the NBA so long as LeBron is around so he might as well say fuck it and try and win a championship.
>>
Never was mad in the first place. We chastise players for not getting rings, but then when they decide that winning is all that matters and go to pursue them we get butt hurt.
>>
I used to dislike him but I understand him now, playing with Westbrook must be a pain in the ass
>>
No and never will
>>
>>76098234
Don't have to since he was never in the wrong.

He's still putting up big numbers and having to put up with Westbrook's selfishness. It's amazing seeing him and Steph compliment each other on the floor. Actually looks like he's having fun in actually playing in an actual team.
>>
>>76098234
I haven't forgiven him for giving up $82 million.

Even if he didn't want the money, he could've donated it to charity. What a selfish fuck
>>
He's a remora just like:
>>76098258
>>76098270
>>76098273
>>76098300
>>76098315
>>76098358
>>
>>76098234
Fuck no.

A bitch move is a bitch move.
>>
>>76098234
I'm not upset with KD, personally. I'm just a little irritated that the league is less exciting because of his decision. If he had gone to Washington, Boston, San Antonio, Houston...the league would have instantly become so much more exciting.

Also, for a guy like Durant, look at what he's accomplished:

>MVP
>multiple all-star picks
>hundreds of millions of dollars
>scoring titles

All that's missing is a ring. He wasn't going to win one in OKC. Might as well go to the team that gives him the best chance of winning one, and that's Golden State.
>>
>>76098300
pretty much this, the mentality the media created around nba treating people that havent won a ring basically like subhumans.... so even tho KD is 2nd best player in the world, he would be forgotten because of being in a trash organization with trash teammates... who can really blame him for wanting to win while he is still in his prime
>>
>>76098273
>he was never going to win a championship at OKC
How do you know, though? They were minutes from being GS multiple times and who knows what that squad could do to Cleveland.
>>
>>76101987
*beating
*could've
>>
>>76099007
It would have been a bigger bitch move to stay, faggot.
>>
>>76099021
>If he had gone to Washington, Boston, San Antonio, Houston...the league would have instantly become so much more exciting.

LMAO FUCKING FAGGOT HAHAHAH

>>76101987
>How do you know, though?

FIRST NAME WESTBROOK LAST NAME RUSSEL
>>
>>76102072
What, how?
>>
>>76099007
>A bitch move is a bitch move.
exactly. Time won't change that shit.

>>76102072
what?
>>
>>76102072
This. Westbrick is poison and Durant's choices were pushing him out of okc (might not have even worked) and being blamed when they inevitably got one and doned in the playoffs or joining a super team and winning it all. Westbrick ball hogging attitude created this, don't get it twisted y'all.
>>
File: fvodjmgfvlo.jpg (6KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
fvodjmgfvlo.jpg
6KB, 250x202px
>>76102200
>Westbrick is poison and Durant's choices were pushing him out of okc (might not have even worked) and being blamed when they inevitably got one and doned in the playoffs or joining a super team and winning it all.
yes, there were no other options. These were the only 2.
>>
>>76102143
KD received and continues to receive a bunch of undeserved bullshit and hate for leaving OKC and called a ''coward'', whereas if he just stayed put, deferred to his cancerous teammate Westbroke and hid from the media and all expectations it would have just been business as usual, he would have just hid from criticism and it would have been the bigger bitch move, the true coward's way out. But he went to a place he knew he would get grief for, he went to a place he'd have to play against the best teams in the NBA, where the expectations are literally Championship Or Bust, where they are expected to perform 82 out of 82 games a season.

In OKC they are happy if you make the playoffs, nobody is expecting jack shit from you. KD is a valiant lion.
>>
>>76101987
What has the front office done to get better after that finals run that had 5 years ago?
>>
>>76102359
he gets shit for joining a ready-made super team that just beat him.

Not for leaving Westbrook and his meme triple doubles.
>>
>>76102359

Or he could have taken charge of HIS team

You sound like a pussy, sweetie
>>
>>76102324
>going to bombston

lol
>>
>>76102324
If you're going to switch teams and the best team in the NBA wants you is there really another choice? I mean I guess technically there is but there's only one right answer. I guess multiple choice tests weren't your strong suit anon.
>>76102359
This.
>>
>>76102418
Yeah, he gets shit for joining a great franchise with a great front office who knows what it's doing and the players like playing together.

Like I said, undeserved bullshit.

>>76102420

He's not that kind of guy. He's a Pippen. You sound like a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>76102428
or any of the other 27 fucking teams.

are you a fucking shill or just a fucking idiot?
>>
File: 1402514201882.gif (3MB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
1402514201882.gif
3MB, 460x360px
>>76102415
You got me.
>>
>>76102514
Yeah the best player in the league should have said fuck it and went to the Nets
>>
>>76102484
>If you're going to switch teams and the best team in the NBA wants you is there really another choice?
fuck yes there are other choices.

But NBA is fixed and Nike can't have Under Armour dominating that team, so here we are.
>>
>>76102514
>going to some shit team

LOL

You're definitely retarded for thinking even half of those teams could afford him.
>>
>>76102553
again there are 30 teams in the league shill.
>>
>>76102594
In the nba all but 3-4 teams are Nets tier becuase of how top heavy it is
>>
File: CayijGDUYAAJcAk.jpg (23KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
CayijGDUYAAJcAk.jpg
23KB, 600x317px
>>76102558
are you suggesting that the Chef Curry's are ugly wasn't a legitimate (((social media))) meme?
>>
>>76102558
>fuck yes there are other choices.

Yeah, shitty choices.

You brainless.
Fucking.
Retard.

LMAO
>>
>>76102559
kek, there is no real salary cap in the crooked ass NBA.

He could have gone anywhere.

>>76102635
nigga plz. He could have easily gone to Clips, Spurs, Celtics, Wizards fuck even teams like the Timberwolves, Heat or Grizzlies and had a legit shot at a title.

Fuck off.
>>
>>76102652
I think you're getting closer to the heart of the matter.
>>
>>76102709
those teams all suck dick you fucking idiot hahahahahahahahhaa
>>
>durant is superstar better than lechoke
>lechoke is afraid of durant
>durant needs warriors to win because the other teams suck and wouldn't take him to the finals
>even though lechoke would take the Nets/Lakers/76ers all the way to the finals
>Lechoke sucks, durant a best
>can't carry a team on his back
>>
>>76102709
The NBA is pro wrestling and treats it's fans like dumb goys....that's why.
>>
>>76102750
LeBron could carry them to the Finals
>>
>>76102792
>>even though lechoke would take the Nets/Lakers/76ers all the way to the finals

lol LeBum needs great players around him to bail him out
>>
>>76102709
>Clips

only person there worth their salt is cp3 and he's almost 35.

>Spurs

So why is this ok? Aren't they a superteam of sorts themselves? What's the difference between them and GS?

>Celtics

little short 35 year old. Not a smart move

>Wizards

They're ok
>>
>>76102852
Not in the West hahahahahahaha retarded faggot
>>
>>76102912
>Teams that were listed in which were referenced by my post:
>Clippers, Spurs, Grizzlies

Add the LeBron James to any of those teams and they've instantly got a shot to beat GSW in the WCF.
>>
>>76102652
What are you talking about? It was super legitimate...just like Christine Leahy's LaVar Ball interview.
>>
>>76102904
yes, shill there was nowhere else KD could have gone and competed for a ring other than the team that just beat him.

ok
>>
>>76102974
>it's 2013
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>76103041
you make no point or argument shill
>>
>>76103029
>yes, shill there was nowhere else KD could have gone and competed for a ring other than the team that just beat him.

That's 100 percent correct you fucking faggot ass ESPN dicksucker LMAO FAGGOT
>>
>>76103064
Cool autism.
>>
>>76103064
Way to underscore your complete lack of knowledge about the NBA faggot AAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>76103076
>>76103123
>>76103152

apparently the shills have given up trying to the defend the crooked NBA, and have resorted to straight up nonsense.
>>
>>76098234
No
He is a bitch ass niga
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.