[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did someone call for a customer removal service?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1495385660487.png (138KB, 604x435px) Image search: [Google]
1495385660487.png
138KB, 604x435px
Did someone call for a customer removal service?
>>
>>76094887
no chance. muh terrorist attack refball. sorry
>>
Love your dish soap.
>>
Shame they will literally handle Utd the trophy for muh strong city spirit narrative. I was hoping for a good match, but whatyagonnado.
>>
File: Jose_1721543a.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jose_1721543a.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
>>76095026
this much damage control
>>
But Ajax fans are the biggest customers there are
>>
>>76094902
>>76095026
Didn't work out so good for Dortmund
>>
>>76095918
No one was seriously injured or even died in dortmund
>>
>>76094887
just because your franchise is garbage doesn't mean you're not a customer, kankerjood
>>
>>76094887
I betted 50 euro's, so they better win
>>
>>76095947
aren't jews supposed to be good with money?
>>
>w-we're the g-good guys here!!

You're basically the Man Utd of the Netherlands. Just because you're shit in Europe these last 20 years doesn't mean you're not the most bandwagoned club there is.
>>
>>76094887
Panathinaikos were the hardest opponents of Ajax this year
>>
I betted money on ManU
>>
>>76094887
Heh nothin personnel
>>
>>76095907
>>76095945
>kakkerlakken finally win a thing again
>immediately get uppity
>>
>>76095907
in the >eredivisie maybe but on the no club in the netherlands has any international customers
>>
>>76098386
>anyone who dislikes bandwagoning Ajax customers are kakkerlakken

Everyone in this country dislikes you. I'm actually rooting for you guys to win because it's been too long since Dutch success, but people like you don't make it easy.
>>
>>76098397

If any club has any its Ajax
>>
Reminder that the bomber was a true United fan who grew up a couple of neighbourhoods away from the ground and was not a customer
>>
>>76094887
please guys, please, I beg you, you've got to win; just park the bus since the kickoff and go for a cheeky penultiez win
>>
>>76098507
we're not good enough to get away with parking the bus. see: our 5 years under frank de boer
>>
>>76094887
>implying (((you))) won't sell it to the customers like you always do
>>
if ajax win will they be portrayed as the bad guys by the media since they didn't let united have a sympathy win?
>>
>>76098613
no
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.