[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

16-0 It's a no brainer and you know it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: warriors.jpg (35KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
warriors.jpg
35KB, 620x413px
Kyrie injured
Love injured

Welcome the greatest team in NBA.
Warriors 2016-17
>>
>>76092894
Hey, if they're both injured I can have as little respect for this ring as I did for their first one.
>>
>implying LeGOAT won't flip the switch
Lam0
>>
>>76092981
as little respect as your parents have for you
>>
>>76092894
>Kyrie injured
>Love injured
With the way they've played against the celts these last two games it's not like it would've mattered if they were healthy.
>>
>>76093020
I hope people don't tell you you're funny
>>
File: carrotcakecomputer.jpg (14KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
carrotcakecomputer.jpg
14KB, 253x200px
>>76093084
>>
>>76093084
i hope you don't think your shitty opinions matter
>>
>>76092991
>>implying LeGOAT won't flip the switch

What switch are you Cavfags talking about? The 11-6-6-6 switch or getting carried by Kyrie and Love again switch?

Because they just wasted that switch on a depleted Celtics and STILL almost lost the game if not for the refs.
>>
>>76092894
Welcome to the new professional wrestling. LeBron is going over in the finals. It's gonna be like hogan and Andre.
>>
>>76092894
Curry and Durant are both going to disappear in the Finals.
>>
>>76092894
Blew em out by 90 in 3 finals games. Rigged Desu lol
>>
>>76095195

Yeah, when they're benched in the third after they're up by 40
>>
except no one likes the warriors

all bandwagon fans

their twitter went from like few hundred thousand followers to 2.5mil once they got good
>>
>>76095274
No no... they cower in front of LeBron. Both of them do. But Curry has the additional problem of trying to keep up with Kyrie Irving, who is probably going to own him again.
>>
>>76095288
If not for Harrison Barnes going 1 for 15...warriors win that series.

Lue is trash...they played anyone but steph or klay...and harrison barnes whiffed in a 4 on 3 scenario everytime. Thats why the warriors went out and replaced his ass with KD. Mark my words...Cavs wont make it to more than 5 games.
>>
Can't wait for this to be a repeat of 2015 with LeBitch immediately fucking off to his locker room.
>>
>>76092981
Ah yes, anon's respect. Where would we be without it?
Kill yourself
>>
>>76095195

as is tradition.
>>
>>76096106
>average 36-13-9 through 6 games
>bitch
>>
>>76095287
same could be said of san francisco and Oakland as cities tbph
>>
>>76092894
>check flag
>know OP is a faggot bandwagon who probably doesn't know shit about basketball

Kill yourself.
>>
>>76099610
Have you ever been? SF is objectively beautiful b4 or after the tech boom. I kinda don't like how it's changing because it's pushing out middle class people but it's still a very aesthetic place.
>>
>>76099610
lmao, Oakland hills are nice
>>
>>76095195
Durant averages 32 points in the finals and it was against LeBeta. LeBeta has no answer to Durant
>>
>>76099721
Also true.
The whole bay area really
>SF county
>Alameda county
>Marin county
>Sonoma county
If you disagree it's confirmed you're just saltier than the brackish bay waters.
>>
>>76099741
Are you the same spic who made this shit thread?
>>76099421
If you are, kill yourself.
>>
>>76099610
this

SF is the most overrated tourist destination in the US desu
>>
If they massacre the Cavs (which is likely) I can see Chris Paul and Paul George considering getting into another super team in the east.
>>
>>76099831
Its funny because by city proper, SF and OKC are around the same size

SF: 750,000
OKC: 650,000
>>
>>76094446

>implying SA wouldnt have BTFO of gsw had they not had their stars injured

they were getting MAN handled that first game. was so embarrassing to watch
>>
>>76103660

what does San Antonio possibly being a better team have to do with the cavs?
>>
>>76103716

if a literal autist and an old ass sub prime tony parker can fuck the larriors like they did can you imagine what the cavs will do?

ill let u guess
>>
>>76099871
lol those two worthless faggots could team up with whoever they want, they don't add up to a fucking super team ahahahahahhahaa jesus you fucking idiot aaaahahah
>>
>>76103745

tony parker didn't even play that series. And the only reason they played so well was Pop's amazing secret plays that go beyond our comprehension but for some reason required Kawhi to function.

cavs are going to try and fail to out muscle and out-talent the GSW when the secret to beating them is to out-brain them with BBIQ
>>
>>76099660
Being filled with bums and smelling of piss, shit and fish doesn't make a city objectively beautiful.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.