[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday until draft day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1495391698487.jpg (38KB, 640x379px) Image search: [Google]
1495391698487.jpg
38KB, 640x379px
SOON
WE WANT YOU BIG BALLER
>>
Where my BBBs at doe
>>
>>76086240
Los Angeles
>>
hes going to save my lakers damnit
>>
>>76086247
A white dude wit a buddin double chin?
>>
i would buy a BBB hat if it was sac kings color
>>
>>76086247
Ball is not the player to save the Lakers from mediocrity and irrelevance. He could be part of a better Lakers team, but he's not going to be carrying anyone. LA is a good place for him though, especially if they can get Paul George.
>>
Philadelphia is literally small baller central
>>
>>76086240

Big Ballerâ„¢ from small baller NY here.
>>
i actually want this kid to succeed so much
him and his father are the alpha males the nba needs
>>
>>76086837
I want him to succeed in spite of his father. The man is a loon who has done a lot of good for his sons but is currently costing his oldest son tens of millions of dollars and only making it more difficult to get off to a good start in the NBA. Lonzo himself seems like a decent guy, he shouldn't be losing money and catching heat for the crap his dad is pulling.
>>
>>76086862
>being a racist
Lol
>>
>>76085508
he's going to the Celtics as the celtics jettison IT
>>
>>76088057
>jettison IT
wtf? they really do this? for why??
>>
The sixers FO will NEVER pick lonzo

Cap this, frame it, and stick it up your ass come draft day
>>
>>76088115
>wtf? they really do this? for why??
they're a better team without him. frankly they're a bunch of 3 point shooters plus a little slashing ball hog.

The goal is to beat the cavs not to come 2nd to them. They're either going to trade the pick to a team that wants Ball, in exchange for a player they THINK will take them over the top (note this solution does not fix the IT problem) or they'll take Ball and trade IT for another perimeter shooter; or a real interior defender (maybe get their hands on Blake Griffin)

The Celtics will play the long game on Ball, that's how their program works. they'll aim to beat james in 2 more years when he's 35 and declining. see in 2 years KD will be out of Oakland too, they're going to plan this off season for winning the championship in 2019, part of that is saying goodbye to IT and making the play for Ball.
>>
>>76088115
simply put he is too short
very skilled offensively but a liability on defense

ship him now while he has great value
his contract is up after next season and he is going to want a big raise.
>>
>>76088300
the worst thing to happen to laker's fans was the Celtics getting blown up at home 2 straight games with IT and then winning in Cleveland without him.

I think that underlined the problem the Celtics have with IT. If they want to beat LeBron, they're not going to do it with IT on the team. This team isn't good enough to do it. They need a great interior defender plus a real ball moving point guard to make the other parts work. I suspect this is why Ball suddenly looks rather good to the Celtics.
>>
if the celtics pass on fultz they're literally fucking retards>>76088423
>>
>>76088164
LMAO
Brown already said Lavar won't be a deal breaker plus he fits the Sixers better than the Lakers or any team that will use him as the primary ball handler
>>
>>76088941
Pride and racism aren't the same thing inbreed
>>
>>76091489
Cuck
>>
>>76091349
Cap it, nigger and see how wrong and bootyblasted you will be :^)
>>
>>76088057
If the Celtics draft Ball you can bet Lavar will chimp out and force Lonzo to demand a buyout or a trade.

Rubio tried this stunt when he wanted to be drafted by Jew York until Minny took him so he was completely absent for two years and only played in 2011. Fran Vasquez who wanted to be a Laker also ditched the Magic when the Lakes picked Bynum and he hasn't logged any minutes in Orlando.

The Lakers laugh and pick Markelle Fultz.
>>
>>76091349
What, is he just supposed to come out and say they are not going to draft a guy? Of course he saying they might draft him, its called a fucking smokescreen.

Lonzo Ball will never be a Sixer. Even if the Lakers take Fox.
>>
>>76088300
>Blake Griffin
he's a bogut level injury liability
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.