[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's on the Mount Rushmore of Your Favorite Team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: The Big Red Machine.png (1MB, 1440x1026px) Image search: [Google]
The Big Red Machine.png
1MB, 1440x1026px
Johnny Bench, Pete Rose - Charlie Hustle, Joe Morgan and Tony "Big Doggie" Perez of the 1975-76 Cincinnati Reds.
>>
Ruth, Dimaggio, Gehrig, Mantle
>>
>>76083455
I'd be great to be able to see these two teams play each other! Maybe one of these days when the tech gets good enough they'll be able to make it happen.
>>
Allen Iverson, wilt chamberlain, Dr J, and Joel embiid.
>>
>>76083470
MLB the Show has the option to use old legendary players, I think that's as close as we can get for now.
>>
>>76083504
I remember those old games where you'd roll the dice and there were the charts and that was our generation's version of a video game.
>>
Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Rose

I know Rose's prime was short but still, amazing while it lasted. Plus he's from Chicago.

>>76083482
>Embiid

#TrustTheProcess
>>
File: steelers.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
steelers.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
Mean Joe Green, Jack Lambert, Troy Polamalu and Antonio Brown
>>
>>76083529
Obviously meant it as a joke of high hopes. Replace with moses malone for serious Rushmore
>>
>>76083428
By the way sports fans, if you're a fan of the Big Red Machine and like the Big Red Mount Rushmore feel free to print and frame. I did the shop in it.
>>
>>76083573
I thought the same thing. And, as honorable mention, Lloyd "World" B. Free is in the running at guard and there's George McGinnes too.

And that gives me an idea for another one. Back in a minute.
>>
>Yankees

We're gonna need more than just 4
>>
>Joe Namath
>Curtis Martin
>Darrell Revis
>Don Maynard

God what a pathetic franchise
>>
>>76083895
Klecko over Revis

>>76083688
Babe Ruth
Lou Gehrig
Joe Dimaggio
Mickey Mantle
>>
File: aba.jpg (1001KB, 1440x1152px) Image search: [Google]
aba.jpg
1001KB, 1440x1152px
The ABA. Dr. J, George Gervin, Artis Gilmore and George McGinnis
>>
>>76083688
Pick the best 4 on for one particular season like the Big Red Machine's above. And the Red's guys were all in their peak at that time there.
>>
Say Hey, Bonds, Mccovey, Lincecum
>>
>>76084156
Eddie Collins, Shoeless Joe, Eddie Cicotte, Red Faber.
Faber didn't peak until two of the other guys were banned from MLB though
>>
>>76083428
There were probably more great teams during the 70s than any other decade.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.