[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this arrogant rich kid Uncle Tom mullatto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1606.png (106KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.png
106KB, 350x254px
Why do people like this arrogant rich kid Uncle Tom mullatto faggot?

Most black people hate him for a reason
>>
Because he's the GOAT and actually plays basketball not like the fucking ape in cleveland that just lowers a shoulder and you can't do anything to stop it because if you try then a phantom foul occurs
>>
>>76082334
Except LBJ overcame impossible odds to get to where he is instead of being a silver spooner

And LBJ plays defense unlike this JJ Redick clone
>>
>>76082330
>Why do people like this arrogant rich kid Uncle Tom mullatto faggot?

Because he plays basketball good
>>
>>76082330
after losing this year in the finals he transfers to europe out of frustration

cap this post
>>
>>76082348
He doesn't though

He does one singular thing well and that's putting the ball in the hoop from range

He is extremely one dimensional and a system baby
>>
>>76082330
This but unironically
>>
>I hate a sportsperson because of their life outside of sports
>>
>>76082330
lmao, you're just a sperg shitposter
>>
>>76082393
At least people don't hate me and my family like people do with Steph

One of these days, one of the death threats he gets on social media will be acted upon and it'll be a great day
>>
>>76082423
Reporting this post to the FBI. Enjoy life in prison, sicko.
>>
I'm pretty sure Curry isn't an Uncle Tom. He doesn't support Donald Trump.
>>
>>76082432
I didn't make any threats you Commie

I'm just saying someone will act on it. He's literally the most hated player in the NBA right now
>>
>>76082451
>implying
He can't say anything because the NBA would have a fit, but you JUST KNOW.
>>
>>76082461
>>implying
Implying what?

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/2/8/14554692/steph-curry-under-armour-donald-trump-kevin-plank
>>
>>76082569

why are so many /sp/ posters so insecure that they feel the need to desperately claw at famous millionaires who will never know they exist?
>>
>>76082680
I'm not a Trump supporter, though. I was just supporting >>76082451.
>>
>>76082330
niggers hate him, because he's rich, has a dad and has a light skin.

nigger hate is always irrational and sterms from jealousy rather than reason.
>>
>>76082330
Aren't you the same nigga who said Draymond's a loudmouth donkey? LOL stfu man, just kill yourself
>>
>>76082852
http://www.eurweb.com/2017/04/new-book-claims-lebron-james-other-nba-stars-hate-stephen-curry/

Yeah, other NBA players hate Steph Curry too. Not just the fans.
>>
You the same nigga that say Draymond a loudmouth donkey lmao at this cracka ass thinking he knows how black people are
>>
File: BruddaThatsForbidden.png (662KB, 486x635px) Image search: [Google]
BruddaThatsForbidden.png
662KB, 486x635px
>>76082370

>He doesn't play basketball well, he just puts ball in hoop
>Basketball's goal is to put ball in hoop
>>
>using Uncle Tom as an insult instead of as a compliment like Harriet Beecher intended
>>
File: Steph and his bull.jpg (61KB, 744x534px) Image search: [Google]
Steph and his bull.jpg
61KB, 744x534px
How does this faggot feel knowing that it has become KD's team and not his

The casual fan thinks of KD as the leader of the team. lol
>>
>>76083148
I included the players too
>>
>>76083480
When has Steph ever been pro-Black or pro-Black culture?
>>
>>76083546
So now you fighting for black issues but at the same time called Draymond a loudmouth donkey.
>>
>Le regularly fade under pressure man

Luckily for him, parity is at an all-time low in the NBA and he has 3 allstars to bail him out.
>>
>>76083575
Not the same guy.

Draymond should beat the shit out of this uncle Tom though.
>>
>uncle tom
>an insult
Wanna know how I know you're retarded?
>>
>2017
>having to mold your behavior according to a race
>different cultures based on skin color
USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>76082330
>Most black people hate him for a reason
Non-blacks don't give a fuck about what blacks like and don't like. Literally, who cares other than whiny blacks?
>>
>>76082342
what odds? LBJ was anointed the new god of basketball and the ultimate can't miss draft prospect while still in high school
>>
I really hope OP does kill himself when the Warriors win. His constant threads are annoying.
>>
>>76082330

Are you back Anon? How can you speak for Billions of grouped inside one race?
>>
you can't be mulatto and uncle tom at the same time
>>
>>76083496
Green is the true leader, though.
>>
Rapist Bryant, violent brawler Artest, cuck Derrick Rose, crachbaby LeBron, junkie Odom, retard Iverson and potheads Garnett, Wallace, Pierce etc. are obviously real niggaz.
>>
>/sp/ trying to act black
>>
>>76084095
You can be a mulatto and an Uncle Tom but people forget that any black person can be Uncle Tom regardless of their skin tone.
>>
>>76082330
because all they care about is his skin, theyre racists who cannot be pleased
>>
>>76082342
>underage
>>
>>76083496
Basketball is a team sport.

Did you not see curry going off yesterday?

Also "the team" is arguably Draymonds more than anyone elses
>>
>>76082342
>impossible odds
Born a quadriplegic amputee, Lebron grew limbs from his torso by sheer will to become a millionaire at 18 because he had the audacity - the COURAGE - to be really really good at basketball. What a hero, what a great man.
>>
>>76082342
overcame immpossible odds when lebum was down 3-1 so he had to get the true DPOY suspended with his wack AI impression
>>
>>76082334
Lost a 3-1 lead lmao at Goat
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.