[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SYSTEM BABBY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bos_a_brady_sy_576.jpg (43KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
bos_a_brady_sy_576.jpg
43KB, 576x324px
SYSTEM BABBY
>>
I've never quite understood this criticism. If you have a franchise QB, of course you're going to design the offense around his style of play. So how is that a bad thing?
>>
>>76080267
5 (five)
>>
File: 888.png (16KB, 585x581px) Image search: [Google]
888.png
16KB, 585x581px
>>76080876

After the #1 Defense in the NFL led Farve to his only championship, he basically ended his teams season every single year with the inexplicably dumb INT in the final minutes of a playoff loss

But thank god he's not one of them new fanged "system" QBs!

When all is said and done, Tom Brady will have the highest Points Per Game average per start of any QB in NFL history (last I added it up, Rogers was slightly ahead of him, but Brady might have passed him). That's a pretty good system. Seems to work with running teams, underneath passing attacks, deep passing attacks, clock management, or hurry up. You'd think other coaches would copy it but maybe they're too polite to use Bill's game plan.

BTW, here's Bill's game plan:

Play safe defense and take away the big plays, forcing the other team to sustain long drives, eventually able to put more pressure once in the Red Zone so the Safeties don't have to play deep. He does this because he's confident that your QB will fuck up at least 2 or 3 times a game, while Brady will not.

That's the fucking system. Troll and or hate all you want. We've added Cooks and Gronk to an Offense that averaged 34.7 PPG in the playoffs last year. Have fun knowing your only chance to win next year is if System Babby gets injured.
>>
>>76081087

Sorry anon I replied to. Started addressing you, ended addressing OP.
>>
Every QB is a systembaby seeing as a QB to a team is like a driver to a car. They have to run everything
>>
>>76080267
system = put the best qb in history in your offense

wow belichick's a genius
>>
>>76080267
CHAMPIONSHIP BABBY
>>
>>76081087
pls make one for drew brees
>>
>>76080267
its fucking pathetic all the mental gymnastics pat fans do when they think brady has no help from his coaches or teammates

yeah hes the goat but he doesnt do it all on his own

pat fans were even blaming the defense for brady's pick 6 its fucking stupid
>>
>>76083887
Nobody said that. Fake news.
>>
Where were you when GodKing Brady led a 96 yard drive touchdown drive and 2-pt conversion to tie up superbowl 51 in the greatest comeback of all time, followed by another touchdown drive in overtime to win his 5th superbowl championship and cement his place as the immortal Greatest Of All Time?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.