[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best teams always win which is what sports should be about.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: nba-logo.jpg (24KB, 608x262px) Image search: [Google]
nba-logo.jpg
24KB, 608x262px

>Fast paced, high scoring action that perfectly fits the mentality of modern times.

>Brilliantly markets itself on social media to create storylines and stars which makes the on-court action that much more intense.

>It's just "cool." Kids want to be Curry, Lebron, Westbrook. They don't want to be some boreball or icefight player.

/sp/, what went so right?
>>
>>76078180
one thing i like the most about bball
>>
>more predetermined than mandrama
>right
>>
Upsets, exciting close games are sorely missed. Blowout after blowout gets old really fucking fast.
>>
I don't know. I think the NBA should just eliminate playoffs and do a point system.

Add 3 points for every regular season win and whoever has the most points at the end wins the championship! Clearly the superior way to see who is the best.
>>
calm the fuck down Adam
>>
>>76078180
>best team should always win

and im a giants fan
>>
>>76078180
Agree 100%. Fuck the haters.

I do enjoy watching my fav baseball team though.
>>
File: no.jpg (25KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
25KB, 500x344px
>>76078180
>putting

>a

>space

>between

>every

>line

op, what went so wrong?
>>
>>76078180
>Best teams always win which is what sports should be about

what's sad is you actually believe this.
>>
>>76078271
What's worse, the Stern era where it was predetermined because it was scripted, or the Silver era where it's predetermined because 2 teams have 7 of the best 15 players?
>>
>>76078180
nice reddit spacing
>>
>>76078869
nice

meme
>>
Goat sport and goat League
>>
i like basketball because i enjoy playing it. if you don't enjoy playing basketball then what are you doing?
>>
>>76078977

I mean I like shooting around and playing HORSE, but I'm too white and too slow to play. I do have a nice finger roll/floater though.
>>
>>76078180
Haha what
>>
>>76078828
Sterns scripts way better than Silvers. Silver sucks at writing a decent script for the league
>>
>League has devolved into who can manage shekels better in order to sign the most superstar players
>literally 25+ franchises are irrelevant because of this trend
>>
>/sp/ curses Stern for blocking the Paul-to-Lakers trade
>/sp/ at the same time curses Silver for not preventing formings of superteams such as Durant-to-GSW

Make up your goddamn mind. Durant is not some magical wizard who rules basketball, he's been shut down multiple times throughout his career. It's not his fault the WC coaches have been absolutely horrific this season.

>D'Antoni literally using only 7 players in a playoff game
>Poop not benching Kawhi after the David Lee incident to have his ankle checked for 2-3 minutes, if he did that the Zaza incident would not have happened and the Spurs would have a legitimate chance of winning the series
>>
>>76078180
>Kids want to be Curry

on what fucking planet you are?
>>
>>76080265
>if he did that the Zaza incident would not have happened and the Spurs would have a legitimate chance of winning the series
Nice hindsight, m8.
>>
>>76080158
>he called the BOOKING a SCRIPT
Get lost, schmuck
>>
>>76078180
>storylines
I cringe at this shit every time.
>>
>>76078304
>fucking
Aww he's using grown-up words.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.