[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what part of Nashville are you from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images (8).jpg (39KB, 494x297px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
39KB, 494x297px
what part of Nashville are you from?
>>
cities on rivers are dumb
cities on oceans are better in every way
>>
>>76077246
Nashville is based
So much good food, and the traffic is relatively not too bad
>>
>>76077246
How far away from them do you have to be to rout for them? Asking for a friend
>>
>>76077246
I'm from Knoxville. Fuck Nashville. Fuck you stupid hipster fucking fake cowboy bullshit assholes and your gay sports teams that nobody cares about until they make the playoffs. The people of Tennessee will care more about our bumbling autistic shitshow of a college team than any of your plastic multi-million dollar """"""""""""""""""""professional"""""""""""""""""""" teams with no history. Fuck you for making us join the Confederacy even though we didn't want to and after LOSING YOUR FIRST REFERENDUM but just deciding fuck it democracy doesn't matter, retard secession away!!!!! Fuck you for literally occupying our city during the Civil War and burning half of it down and destroying our infrastructure because you lost. Fuck you for being a bunch of stuck up rich faggots who's family can be traced back to Jamestown or Yankee carpetbaggers who at this point are preferable. Fuck you liberal faggots for acting so superior to the redneck hillfolk over here even though it was your great-grandparents who fought for the Confederacy.
>oh its a great bar city
Fuck bar cities you can get drunk fucking anywhere else in the world, literally every city in the world has hundreds of bars and none of them are as fucking gay as nashville
>but muh culture!
Fuck off your culture is literally a bunch of yankees making money off of poor farmers by pretending to (in the old days) be east tennessee hillbillies (which you aren't) or cowboys (which you aren't, or nowadays just being pickup truck, daisy dukes, benis in bagina, light beer faggot country bullshit. There is no literary scene like in Knoxville, there are no actual works of art to come out of your city, and it's ugly on top of that. Fuck your gayass batman building
>>
>>76078434
oceans are just big rivers
>>
>>76079252
This is the definition of an inferiority complex
>>
The delusional redneck part
>>
File: IMG_6664.jpg (60KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6664.jpg
60KB, 540x405px
>>76077246
The shitty scrapyard in front of Titans stadium
>>
>>76079252
And another thing before I go, I went to a Titans game last season because some friends wanted to even though I hate the Titans and everything else from Nashville, we got pretty good seats because we could, so anyone sitting next to us had to pay pretty good money for their seats. Next to me sat this fucking smug dickhead, who also had a super hot girlfriend. He wasn't wearing any team merch which is respectable, but he also wasn't even wearing any team colors at all. In addition to that he showed less emotion than his girlfriend (or wife or sister honestly because he showed no emotion towards her either) to any point of the game and barely looked up from his phone at any point. He also smugly sighed anytime people made noise or stood up and just made a general effort to show to everyone that he didn't give a shit about this game.
But worst of all this fucking dickhead, this stupid fucking asshole, this smug cocksucking prick, about halfway through the third quarter, reaches into his pocket and takes out a fucking granola bar. A fucking granola bar. This fucking stupid faggot paid hundreds of dollars to tell people he didn't care about football and also eat a fucking granola bar.
This is who you are Nashville, a bunch of faggy pseud granola bar eating dickheads
fuck your gay city fuck
>>
>>76079252
>>76079296

Based Knox bro.
>>
>>76079296
>>76079252
NASHVILLE BTFO
REDDITORS ON SUCIDE WATCH
>>
>>76077246
I don't live even close to the city but I go there on spring break and the city is great. It's a perfect combination of big and small and all that food. Happy for the preds, they're a great team and it would be nice for st louis to fuck back off into oblivion while nashville becomes a powerhouse
>>
>>76077246
Why the fuck are there so many Cowboys in Nashville?

There's no desert out there.
>>
>>76079252
Nashville is objectively the best city in TN
Fuck Chattanooga
Fuck Memphis
>>
>>76077246
From Dolly PartonĀ“s right breast.
>>
File: vancouver kits beach volleyball.jpg (347KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
vancouver kits beach volleyball.jpg
347KB, 800x533px
>>76078916
I'm in Vancouver.
Go Preds!
>>
>>76079252
I hate to bother you, but how do you feel about Memphis?
>>
>>76079256
literally not true

>>76079296
but Preds fans are awesome
and wtf do you have against granola bars
top 5 p4p snack, for sure
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.