[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, how do we fix this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 298x198_Arsenal.jpg (16KB, 298x198px) Image search: [Google]
298x198_Arsenal.jpg
16KB, 298x198px
Memes aside, how do we fix this shit?
>>
why do you wanna fix it?
>>
unironically WengerOut
>>
They need a new owner who actually cares about the club, who will axe underachievers and hire the right people to instill a winning mentality throughout the club. Kroenke said he will not sell Arsenal though, so they are absolutely fucked.
>>
>>76071081
>wenger out
>threaten spicy by raping his sister so he stays
>threaten Bellerin by raping his mother so he stays
>buy 1 normal DC
>buy 1 normal DL
>buy 1 big black DMF
>buy 1 normal FW
voila, champions of England with merely 130 milions spent
>>
Get rid of the British players and replace them with Spaniards and Germans
>>
>>76071081
Fix what? They are in the tournament that is exactly according to their skill level, the EL.
>>
>>76071236
They get to ro16 in the CL every single year, safe to say that they're a bit higher than the EL in terms of skill
>>
>>76071167
This is probably the only real answer. Arsenal's change needs to come fro top down. Keeping Wenger and buying a moderately talented attacking player every 4 years isn't going to have Arsenal's popularity and reputation match their actual performance in the PL and CL (i guess EL now)
>>
>>76071208
what does "normal" mean to you
>>
>>76071308
not being shit and not being overhyped, for example forward that costs 30 milions at max and that can score and not black pacey french teenager #3251 that costs 75 milions

ofc that will not happen since wonga lost his mind years ago
>>
its unfixable unless you want to spend manure money

there are 5 players with any talent whatsoever, koscielny, ozil, alexis, bellerin and chamberlain. and theyre probably all leaving this summer

what is left is a squad devoid of talent and mental strength, and all of them need to fuck off

you cant just replace an entire squad and expect it to be good

also wenger must fuck off as he bought all these useless cunts

and also the board must fuck off as they let him do it
>>
>>76071401
>Chambo
>talented
Le pacey lightskin nigga
>Mustafi
>void of talent
>Xhaka
>void of talent

You're being a little too cynical but i do agree with the gist of it. But Kroenke isn't going to sell and it doesnt seem like Wenger will fuck off anytime soon
>>
>>76071401

Arsenal can't complain about finances though, every season we hear that Wenger has a "war chest" of around £200 million to spend, you could easily build a title winning squad with that. Wenger is being very cowardly by not spending the money as he knows his job security is determined purely by profit margins, but ultimately it comes down to the man that offers him another contract, Kroenke.
>>
Kicking Wenger out will be a mistake
>>
>>76071909
why
>>
>>76071081
oil money
>>
Arsenal haven't gone backwards, 75 points is usually enough to finish in the top 3 and they finished 2nd with 71 points the season before. The only reason they don't win the league is because they don't have an owner prepared to sign 2 world class players in one transfer window. If Wenger goes Arsenal will likely be worse.
>>
>>76071081
I think I can do it lads
>>
>>76071208

They'd be lucky to get £25m for Bellerin
>>
>>76071555
He's started to spend money though, he's just not very good at it. £42m for Ozil, £30m for Alexis (bargain admittedly), £35m for Xhaka.
>>
>>76071081

Nothing needs fixing, they would have got 4th had Liverpool not bribed the ref.
>>
>Ozil is bad meme
>>
>>76071081
easy
>buy 10 players from Ajax
>buy 10 players from Raisensports Leipzig
>bring Rafa Benitez
treble incoming
>>
>>76072311

It's not really a valid excuse to say that 75 points would get you into the top 4 in another season, this season had some of the absolute worst teams I've seen in a while. Hull, Boro and Sunderland were a free 18 points to any half decent team.
>>
The "If Wenger leaves the club will be fucked" mentality is actually the stupidest fucking thought process you could ever have.

The club hasn't reached its potential in a fucking decade, has won a few trash trophies but that's it. Arguing that "If Wenger leaves, the club will be in bad shape" is such a terrible argument because the club is ALREADY in bad shape. 4th place every year is bullshit, nobody wants that, it's not good enough.

I'd take a few years of 5-7th place if it meant challenging for the title and champion's league in a few year's time. Wenger hasn't changed fuck all in a decade, what makes these mentally ill "fans" think he'll all of a sudden start winning again?
>>
>>76072412

75 points is the second highest points total Arsenal have had in the last 7 or 8 seasons. Wenger has been incredibly consistent for Arsenal always delivering 70 to 75 points a season post Highbury. If you took the players Man Utd signed last summer and put them in the Arsenal squad he would of won the league. Arsenal are also not capable of attracting a better manager than Wenger, they might have a mini collapse like when George Graham left or when Ferguson left Man Utd.
>>
>>76072551
>Arsenal are also not capable of attracting a better manager than Wenger

£9m salary, best stadium in the country, huge revenue and no board to answer to. 99.9% of managers in the world would jump at the chance.
>>
>>76072311
i think the league is just changing

back in the day with the big 4 CL was easy, now there are 6 teams of equal quality and it may even grow going forward, so 75 may not be enough in future
>>
>>76072551
>Arsenal are also not capable of attracting a better manager than Wenger

people are literally this dumb
>>
>>76072584

Revenue doesn't mean anything if it's not spent on the squad. Arsenal have less pull for players than Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and in a few years Tottenham. No English clubs have more pull than Real, Barca, Bayern so Arsenal are stuck down the pecking order if they won't spend. The best Arsenal can do is persuade Real to sell them James Rodriguez for 50 million but again it won't be enough to keep up with what the competition is doing.
>>
>>76071081
Give Wenger more time.
>>
>>76072551

The point I'm making is that every season is relative, we've had some absolute shithouse teams in the league this year so of course the points tally will be a lot higher.

A better way to measure it would be to count the points difference they were off from winning the league

16/17 - 18 pts
15/16 - 10 pts
14/15 - 12 pts
13/14 - 7 pts

They are clearly not improving, most of the time it's as a result of them completely bottling it against top 6 teams, especially away from home. This season they picked up only 1 point out of 15 when playing away against top 6 opposition, and that comes down to Wenger not being in the same calibre as the other managers.
>>
Remove all Muslims.
>>
>>76071250
t. Arsenal supporter
>>
>>76072657
Genuinely curious: what the fuck is all that cash spent on then?
>>
>>76073626
Nothing, it goes into the holdings plc to boost the club's worth.
>>
#WengerOut
>>
>>76071081
we have reached our peak years ago theres no going back

/thead
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.