[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Southampton Football Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: index.png (9KB, 210x241px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
9KB, 210x241px
Can we take time to appreciate the players/managers Southampton has lost over seasons past yet still remain as a solid mid table club
>>
No, because no one with a lick of sense aspires to be mediocre.
>>
Just like Chapecoense
>>
>>76060067
All the talent they sell end up being shite though

Bale the only exception
>>
>>76060144
Pochettino?
>>
>>76060067
why don't mid-table clubs keep the great players they develop and win some hardware? it's like they WANT to be forever mediocre.
this and the diving is why i keep dropping soccer. i truly want to like it but shit like this is so off-putting.
>>
>>76060144

Wanyama
>>
>>76060173
when a big club offer you a fee worth more than your annual revenue you don't say no
>>
>>76060144
that's because they go to Liverpool of all clubs

>>76060173
Players kick up a stink if they don't get to take up an opportunity to sit on a bench in front of 40k+ people
>>
>>76060144
Not hard to be shit when you go to Liverpool tbqh
>>
Nice but what trophy did they win?
>>
>>76060210
or you say no a few times and before you know it you're the big club
these mid-table teams are just ATMs for the ownerships, aren't they?
>>
>>76060337
>say no a few times and before you know it you're the big club

no academy in the world could consistently produce the talent to compete with top clubs. money is worth far more than an individual star player.
>>
>>76060144
>Mane
>Lallana

>"""shite"""
>>
>>76060337
The players would start forcing a move at every chance they got if a big team came up asking for them.
>>
think >we could buy koeman back?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.