[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone laughing? EL is actually pretty awesome.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1495381434427.jpg (53KB, 635x646px) Image search: [Google]
1495381434427.jpg
53KB, 635x646px
Why is everyone laughing?

EL is actually pretty awesome.
>>
>>76048335
it's not even the official twitter account you fucking nigger piece of shit i hope you die tonight idiot
>>
Yet /sp/ will laugh at United for winning it at a leisure with a half ded team and half assing 90% of their matches
>>
>>76048375
Shows what a joke of a competition it is then really doesn't it

>Anderlecht
>Celta Vigo
>Rostov
etc
>>
File: nigger.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>leagUUe
>>
fake

but it's a second-rate tournament, obviously.
>>
If Arsenal try they could win it. It absolutely kills your league season though.
>>
>>76048397

Anderlecht are better than Genk or Gent or whoeer knocked out tottenham
Celta Vigo beat Madrid and Barca this season
Rostov beat Bayern and Atletico this season

Sorry but thats a typical route for EL
>>
>>76048533

Every cunt has been saying it shouldn't have affected Uniteds season though
>>
>>76048335
Are you trying to stoop to the level of Manure fans?
>>
>>76048550
Rostov didn't beat Atleti

The competition is a joke

Fail in CL get put into EL
>>
>>76048623

Sorry they lost to 93rd minute goal, wow Rostov are complete shit.
Your right though the competition doesn't have much prestige to it but i'd rather win it than scrape the top 4 trophy
>>
>>76048710
Rostov won 2 games in proper European competition all season and were in the EL quarter finals

Stop buying into Mouyes kool aid

The competition is a joke
>>
>>76048710
>>76048623
Honestly it looks like the weakest EL in years.
Sevilla's last 3 tournaments, especially last year (I don't think United get past Villarreal, Liverpool, or Shakhtar) were actually CL quarterfinals tier.
>>
>>76048785

They had a very tough gropu and managed to beat Bayern and trouble every team that came to their eastern european shithole so I think it was a good win.
I wouldn't consider the competition a joke anymore though since it gets you CL football at the end now
>>
>>76048840
It gets you CL football when you fail to secure through the 'proper' means. Having to play a shit competition to get CL because you fucked it up in the previous season isn't admirable.
>>
>>76048375
>winning the annual Sevilla Appreciation Trophy without playing Sevilla

Surely that doesn't count, does it?
>>
>>76048886
And even if you qualify for the CL and do absolute shit you still get put into the EL knockout rounds for another chance
>>
>>76048571
United probably have the best squad depth out of any PL side at the moment though and they really haven't had to face any great sides in the competition too. They should have one their EL games far more comfortably than they did.
>>
>>76048335
>Arselel
>>
>>76048923

No, it doesn't. Good thinking, gaijin!
>>
>>76048370
why are you so mad bro? chelsea and hazard are in the CL and fellaini will be too when united beat ajax
>>
File: IMG_9242.jpg (78KB, 725x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9242.jpg
78KB, 725x575px
>>76048335
Why is everyone laughing?

EL is actually pretty awesome now.
>>
>i-it's not s-so bad guys ;_;

absolutely pathetic
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.