[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tim Teebow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: timtebow.jpg (52KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
timtebow.jpg
52KB, 576x324px
How did he go from being to one of the most talked about Football players to going to giving up on playing professional football 2 years later?
>>
being an insufferable jesus loving cunt in a network that wanted to switch its demographics from muh jeezus to big ballers
>>
File: tebow.jpg (9KB, 244x183px) Image search: [Google]
tebow.jpg
9KB, 244x183px
>>76041781
Sjw's and rex ryans eternal idiocy
>>
>>76041781
Coaches are high on themselves and all about MUH SYSTEM while Tebow just won. If the Broncos kept him as the starter he would be a pro bowl regular by now.
>>
>>76041781
Because he rose above his place one season and failed to in the others.
>>
File: 1391393134128.jpg (117KB, 800x942px) Image search: [Google]
1391393134128.jpg
117KB, 800x942px
>>76041781
>And on the third year he rose again to lead the Mets to an eries
>>
>>76041796
Fine analysis while inserting a subtle reference.
10/10 post
>>
>>76041781
That dude couldn't throw a football to save his life. Kind of important if you're going to be a QB.
>>
>>76043153
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njVo97vH9Q0

try again
>>
>>76041781
Skip said he was good and skip is always wrong so he became trash
>>
>>76043170
Wow a seam route 10-15 yards down the field. Truly the GOAT. That TD was all thanks to DT. Im a Broncos fan, I watched every game of the Tebow season. And for everyone one of those their were three or four embrassing mistakes. Look at his overall stats. Dude couldn't throw ball consistently to save his life. I mean he was fun to watch but lets not romanticize him.
>>
File: tebow.jpg (95KB, 517x960px) Image search: [Google]
tebow.jpg
95KB, 517x960px
>>76041781
athletic but unintelligent, he couldn't handle the intricacies of the professional playbook and struggled to relate in the locker room
>>
This is how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXmwcF_asTA

His last game as a starter
>>
>>76043280
>Im a Broncos fan

aka a retard

good to know
>>
File: BB.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BB.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
Remember that time he ran 10 yards down the field then threw a pass
>>
>>76041781
Because he is a fucking white Christian male
>>
>>76043330
Stay salty
>>
He was not an NFL-caliber quarterback.

Running was his game more than anything. That never ends well for quarterbacks that can't also throw. Lobbed a ton of ducks.

Could have hacked it at QB in the CFL or played fullback/TE at New England and possibly been a fucking pro bowler but he wanted to be an NFL QB and now he's nearly fucking 30.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.