[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apehooploop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: prenos.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
prenos.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>the finals Cavs vs Warriors

>before the season we already know the next finals will be between Cavs and Warriors

>both go fucking 12-0 in the playoffs to the finals

>next finals will be again 12-0 Cavs vs 12-0 Warriors

Complete and utter shit of the sport LOL. Why would anyone watch this?
>>
>watching the NBA now

It's like wrestling without the flair
>>
How are the ratings for this playoff?
>>
>>76041156
Sorry our leagues aren't a mish mash of a bunch of fucking countries each with their tournaments all over the place to keep you tiny pea sized attention spans in check.
>>
>mfw the next 10 finals will all be cavs vs. warriors
>>
>>76041187

To put it in perspective, the Balkans are the size of West Virginia, so having international league play sort of makes sense.
>>
>>76041187

So you're literally watching 60+ games in regular season and cheer for your team just to see another 100% finals between CAVS and WARRIORS?

And on repeat to the year 2022 at least?

MEGA KEK
>>
>>76041187
There is no way you can defend how shitty this season has been Anon.

I have no idea what the ratings have been. But i know ive watched alot less basketball this year and barley any of the playoffs cause of how obvious the results are.

Especially the East. What the fuck is the point till LeBron retires.
>>
>>76041222
yes

yes i do and i fucking LOVE IT
>>
>>76041258

What a fucking cuck.

He KNOWS his team can't win a ring in the next decade and he still watches and contribute to the ratings.

Did you buy stuff from NBA store too, you fucking beta bitch?
>>
>>76041280
my dick. my DICK UHUH. my dick

is HU-HU-HU-HUUUUGEEEEE

tldr big dick coming through
>>
>>76041285

From the NBA commish to your ass?
>>
>>76041222
>Leicester
>People died in their lifetime waiting to seem them win something.
>Meanwhile teams like Manchester will always be dominant.

Soccer has that same fucking problem as well. Also don't act like your country's league even fucking matters when a majority of you just bandwagon the top teams in other bigger leagues.
>>
File: df4s6d5f4sf4sfs.png (240KB, 211x459px) Image search: [Google]
df4s6d5f4sf4sfs.png
240KB, 211x459px
>>76041156
Celtics had a legit chance to win
>>
>>76041220
Yes having an international league makes sense. I think he was mocking that you have 50 different domestic leagues all going on at the same time. Why does Denmark need an entire league? Why does Austria? It's stupid. Vienna and Copenhagen could both support major clubs but they are gimped by being in tiny countries.
>>
>>76041658
Nationalism is a huge concept in europe. The ratings for Austrian Bundesliga are higher than for europe league in Austria. The whole local aspect is really big for the average fan and goes deep down to lower leagued and even the tiniest villages having clubs for some reason. I agree that having a major sports franchise in a city like vienna would be good, there are many interest groups trying to prevent that though because it would take away money from all the fuckidiot placed that still have fanbases for some reason.
>>
>>76041156
Because they're warriors fans who hate LeBron and want to see him go 3-5. Cornball brothers basically
>>
File: 1495329255476.png (57KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495329255476.png
57KB, 150x180px
>>76041156
Warriors won't make it past lonzo next year. It's gonna be a BBB friendly finals
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.