[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This goal will be in next season Champions League Intro.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ronaldo atleti goal.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo atleti goal.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
This goal will be in next season Champions League Intro.
>>
>>76038635

Tou have to admit he has been sharp. He just needs to mentally show up in rhe final and its over.
>>
>>76038635
Wait for the final goals
>>
>>76038809
they usually use the most aesthetically pleasing pieces of plays. pretty sure this is an iconic goal. the fact it was in a semi-final increases its status. they'll use the first camera angle
>>
>>76038635
that kinda hit is what you show kids to teach them how to kick the ball
>>
>that shitty defense so he has a clear shot
>doesn't even have to look at the goal, just slams it hoping for the best
>it finally works after 100000 attempts

what is he like #16 in europe in scoring?
>>
>>76038635
Nice 144p you got there

I love the second angle to that goal, I kek every time, it's absolutely perfect

>Ronaldo tracking the balls every move like an unearthly machine, totally unfazed by everyone around him
>The Fullback slipping over like an idiot, despair plastered on his face
>That guy who just flies out of nowhere from the right stretched out at full speed making a heroic effort to block the ball but the slight deflection off of him only makes it harder to save
>Ronaldo shoots right at him yet the keeper does a retarded backflip to get out of the balls way

Great stuff
>>
this is like watching a bob ross ep
>>
>>76039044
>doesn't even have to look at the goal,
no shit because you look at the ball instead
>>
>>76039044
>doesn't even have to look at the goal, just slams it hoping for the best
he knows where the goal is, you stupid fat fuck, it's called awareness.
>>
>>76039071
the ball definitely didn't deflect of his foot though
>>
>>76038635
Suarez scores goals like that all the time.
>>
>>76039730

Yes against FC Tortilla in copa del rey...
>>
>>76039730
but not in the champions league
>>
>>76039758
>Falling for the lel liga meme when Ronaldo is scoring against a La Liga team
>>
>>76040758
>when Ronaldo is scoring against a La Liga team
*in CL semifinals
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.