[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Preds.jpg (175KB, 750x444px) Image search: [Google]
Preds.jpg
175KB, 750x444px
Apologize
>>
>HURRRR PREDDITORS
get fucked anaslime duckolds
>>
>>76035502
for what? I literally never doubted their SCF appearance
>>
>>76035502
>that flag
>that post
cucklord
>>
>>76035502
Teams that go 41-41 during a season in a sport shouldn't make the playoffs.

If trashville somehow pulls it out they will be the second team in 6 years to win with a non-winning record. You're a cuck for even giving half a shit about a regular season that consistently let's teams with losing records in the playoffs
>>
>>76036114
on a scale of 1 to leaf how salty are you that a team in the south will represent the WC
>>
>>76036188
A team that sweeps the overall 1 seed deserves to be in the playoffs you retard.

Much like the Cavs, we waited until the playoffs to turn it on.
>>
>>76036216
I understand what youre saying and it's a catch 22 in that the regular season is fairly pointless so nobody has it cranked on 10

You just went 41-41 in the regular season and that doesn't sit well with me.
>>
>>76036188
>A team that goes 41-41 shouldn't make playoffs
>proves they can play in playoffs

Anon, there's a reason for the WC spot. Regular season doesn't spell success in playoffs. If that were true, then the caps would have 4 Stanley cups
>>
>>76036216
>we
>>
>>76036188
On paper Nashville was way better team than there regular season record.
>>
>>76038931
Lifelong Nashville resident. I don't say "we" as a Predator, I say we as a Nashvillian
>>
>>76039049
>Nashvillain

Would be a great meme name.
>>
>>76039049
Are you on the team? Do you work for it? Have you contributed to it in any significant way?
>inb4 hurr muh game tickets and merch
>>
>>76035502
Usually see these kinds of posts when the team has won the series. You guys are only a game up and Johansen will be Nashville's achilles heal.
>>
>>76039600
>implying my taxes don't pay for the team/arena
>>
>>76039677
Was he our achilles heel when we won tonight?

We had a literal who from the minor leagues win the game for us tonight, we'll be without Jo
>>
>>76038985
Yeah I understand they are shit 3-on-3 and have sexy metrics and all that. Playoffs to me is suppose to mean you accomplished something of note in the regular season. Winning more than you lose would be a bare minimum requirement for starters.

The only sport that requires a playoff(or letting a decent amount in one) is football due to the lack of playing so many teams during the season. Nashville played everyone in their conference 3-5 times and proved to be an average team. Teams get streaky in hockey and Nashville caught fire at the right moment.

Columbus had an almost historic win streak and was utterly average the rest of the season and Philadelphia won 10 straight at one point and was complete garbage otherwise.
>>
>>76036114
I don't even like nashville lol
>>
does /sp/ like our alternate logo better ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.