[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how did he fuck up so badly in Real Madrid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

So, how did he fuck up so badly in Real Madrid?
>>
>incredibly high expectations
>perez is a clown
>benitez is a bit autistic and weird, probably came across as distant and not really up for it
>>
He is the type of coach that doesn't tolerate inflated egos
And the players needed an ass kisser
>>
>>76035113

He thought he could waste a year or two making the players adapt to his particular book on how into play football and disregard results.

You can pull a Wenger or a Klopp if you go to some mediocre club, spent some years winning zero, have experts sport talk show pundits validating your philosophy, your persons, muh drills, muh scientific method and etc until eventually the 3rd or 4th year success happens. Because it's meant to happen. It HAS to happen. Right?

Like Poop's philosophical run of "success" with Bayern.

Ou pas.

Kek.

Real Madrid doesn't take that faggotry.
>>
>>76035113
didn't play to madrids strength:

>LE CROSS INSIDE MAN
>>
>>76035113
>Hey, Florentino, I think I should set the team up in a 4-2-3-1 to stop Barca's front 3
>NO, PLAY GALACTICOS
>What? But we'll get annihilated, James/Kroos/Modric has no defense
>PLAY. GALACTICOS. I scammed billions of euros from average Spaniards for this.
>O-okay.....
>*loses 1-4*
>What were you thinking, playing all the Galacticos the way I said you should?!
>But you told me to.....
>No more of that! You're fired!

Poor Benitez, honestly.
>>
>>76039080
>Like Poop's philosophical run of "success" with Bayern.
3 consecutive leagues titles, which hadn't been done since the 80s, as well as 2 doubles
>>
>>76039351

Lel.

Winning the Bundesliga is a given. There was only some prospect of competition the first year, with Borussia Dortmund in strenght, and the first thing Poop did as he arrived was dismantling that team with lots of moneys to sign all their relevant players.
>>
>>76039351
With that team it would have been considered an abject failure if he didn't won those 3 titles
>>
>>76039421
>He destroyed his competition so he's a bad manager
>>76039432
Bayern have always had talent. Pep didn't have the hardest job in the world but he still did better than anyone else
>>
>>76039137
>>*loses 1-4*
0-4 la, those faggots couldn't score a single goal
>>
>>76039458
pep took over an absolutely fantastic bayern side.
the season before he joined they were utter brilliant.
he then won everything with them, slowly declining them over the seasons then jumped ship.
>>
>>76039458

He didn't do better than Heynckes, who had a less stacked team and stronger competition home and abroad.

But don't worry, we'll see how much success Man. City sees the next season ;)
>>
He's just too negative for a club that is expected to win all games. It was like Moyes at United, with even less patience from the guys upstairs.
>>
>>76039549
>Less success
He won 0 titles his first season. A good manager doesn't perform well every other year, he's consistent
>>
>>76035113
Tsuunaldo antagonized him. The flashdisk clash is just one of the known incident from many.
>>
File: 1491150196294.jpg (53KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1491150196294.jpg
53KB, 750x722px
>>76035113
>So, how did he fuck up so badly in Real Madrid?

because he has this strange notion that the manager should have more authority than the players
>>
he thought the manager was in charge at madrid pmsl
>>
halal wanted the BBC to play all the time to appeal to the muslim demographic, but benitez wanted to rotate with cheryshev etc. plus they never respected his methods

newcastle is going to tear up the premier leagle next season, i cannot wait to see based rafa park the bus for 60 minutes against liverpool then win 2-0 from two deflected shots
>>
the players didnt like him or respect so they played like shit

its understandable. rafa is a fucking faggot
>>
File: benitez.png (29KB, 766x217px) Image search: [Google]
benitez.png
29KB, 766x217px
>>76039864
>flashdisk clash
is this really true or is it just media banter?
>>
In a team like Real Madrid, managing the egos of the players is more important than game tactics. I think under Zidane the team mostly makes up the tactics during the game by themselves but Zidane has a natural authority as a legend of the game that ensures everyone keeps in line. I mean a lot of players nowadays are 90s kids that idolise him.
>>
he was forced to play hamez
>>
File: tsu_fags.jpg (33KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
tsu_fags.jpg
33KB, 640x452px
>>76040589
b-but muh totally dedicated professional
>>
>>76040778
what seems unlikely is not tsunaldo's response, that was appropriate. what's weird is why a Real Madrid manager would try to show videos on how to score goals to a guy that has scored 500 of them on the highest level. Even if it's Benitez.
>>
>>76040867
>show videos on how to score goals
the videos showed him how to lose his marker, not score goals

watching it might have helped ronaldo score a few goals against barcelona at bernabeu during the 0-4 trashing
>>
File: 1485341767687.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485341767687.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>76040960
>show him how to lose his marker
because that's not the way tsu scores most of his goals
>>
>>76035113

He didn't have Jonjo "bald Gerrard" Shelvey
>>
>>76035113
You can have the refs helping you all you want, if the fuccbois aren't happy you won't win, not even in the most corrupt team in the world
>>
>>76040990
And maybe he could score more using it. Why not add another weapon to his arsenal?
>>
>>76035113
cant handle big egos which is why he lost the dressing room and was fired. will forever manage small clubs like napoli/liverpool/newcastle for the rest of his career.
>>
>>76041066

I fucking hope he stays at Newcastle for the rest of his career.
>>
>>76041044
that's his biggest strength friend. nobody in the world does it like him. if the manager thinks he has something to teach him on how to lose defenders, he should do it face to face.
to be fair to benitez I don't think the story is true
>>
>>76041066

Hes managing a Club in the Prem mate, pisses all over every other league, hardest league in the world, the pussys at real couldnt handle not being pampered by Rafa
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.