[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the PL eventually become bigger than the CL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1461767279402.gif (462KB, 381x271px) Image search: [Google]
1461767279402.gif
462KB, 381x271px
Will the PL eventually become bigger than the CL?
>>
>>76032536
if their clubs go a decade without winning the CL i can see them pretending that the PL is bigger. most of their retarded fans will believe it too
>>
>>76032536
i dont see how could this happen
the only people that watch football in the world know its a sham, spics in south america care more about barcelona and real, same with sand niggers, euros know eplel is a meme and watch usually their own leagues or know that CL is the important shit.
that leaves only americans that dont really care about football in the first place and i guess canada and australia?
chinks put money in their own legue and invite big names and soon they will watch only that probably
>>
pl will gradually fade to irrelevancy along with the uk as a whole
>>
>>76033693
As a Burger, even I can see that the PL is a fucking fraud. Yes, most leagues aren't as """""Exciting""""" as the PL, but honestly it doesn't help englel. The big clubs, Manure and Liverslip for example, are now mediocre, same for Arsenal. Not only that, but they are stunting homegrown talent for mercenaries, and it shows for the NT.

Only the most Delusional of fans would try and say the PL is bigger than the Champions League. Because the fans would now that their teams would get absolutely fucking HEEM'd against teams from the other top European leagues.
>>
>>76033830
maybe. but you are the exception from the general public, i guess
fro what ive seen, EP has huge marketing targeting the USA, i bet that americans who have no clue what "soccer" is know about Manchester or Arsenal and have no clue what a Barcelona is.Most of the amricans probably think that Beckham is the greatest play of all times.
And ofcourse, the factor of speaking the same language is a big one, so theres that too
>>
>>76034179
We get more bundes league than anything
>>
Bigger in what sense?

Revenues?
Viewers?
Popularity?
>>
>>76032536
It's easier Copa Libertadores become bigger than the CL
>>
>>76032536
you mean Will the EPL(English Premier League) eventually become bigger than the ECL(European Champions' League)
>>
>>76032536
Well, it might happen that tired of getting btfo every fucking years, britfags start that as a new meme to convince themselves they have something worth watching
>>
>calling it a "club" instead of a team
>>
>>76041170
>this post
>that flag
>>
>>76033830
>and it shows for the NT.
it doesnt really, england always had talented players. their problems lie elsewhere
>>
>>76041170
They're two different things
>>
>>76041241
No they arent
>>
>>76041084
Get a proper league that doesnt pamper your players letting them have mid season breaks, resting their big players for all the shittly league matches so they are fresh for CL. baka pathetic
>>
>>76032536
it already is, the cl has lost a lot of prestige after the ''''''''''''''lucky draws''''''''''''' incident
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.