[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le don't know when to retire and fuck up your legacy man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: nintchdbpict000244488769.jpg (198KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000244488769.jpg
198KB, 636x960px
>le don't know when to retire and fuck up your legacy man
>>
le got the hair transplant too early and had to keep getting them without any good graft material and looked better bald anyway man
>>
>le still earning 300k a week and about to get a fat chink/amerifat pay rise man
>>
>>76024381
>pooney
>legacy
>>
>le make one good goal and become an english legend man
>>
>>76024381

What was he meant to do? Retire aged 28? That's when he became shit. And give up £15m per year
>>
>>76024536
>le be 16 year old on 4chan boy
>>
>>76024381
every player does that
>>
>>76024536
He's despised in England but you wouldn't know if you read the papers

They constantly refer to him as a legend when 90% of England fans know he's the definition of a statpadder

I blame the customers personally
>>
>>76024536
Owen?
>>
>>76024766
>who is ronaldo
>>
>>76024381
He knows exactly when to retire. He's now the record goal scorer for Manchester United and England.
>>
>people shittalking the Rooney Era
>>
>>76024812
and yet everyone knows he's shite
>>
>>76024381
Wenger?
>>
>>76024794
He is someone who keeps working hard in his later years instead of being lazy and relying on his former talent like Fatnadlo, Ronaldinho and Rppney
>>
>>76025716
I meant fatnaldo you dozy cunt
>>
File: arrowtotheright rppmey.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
arrowtotheright rppmey.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>Not rating the age of rppmey
>>
>>76024536
>english legend

kek

we've been wanting him dropped from the national team for years
>>
>>76024812
>He's now the record goal scorer for Manchester United and England.
I'm sorry for your loss, also
>all the people posting England's starting 11 and none of them have him in it
you just KNOW he's going to play every fucking game. i'd be praying to god nightly that one of his knees explodes if I were an England fan.
>>
>>76029989
*for the 2018 world cup
>>
>>76029989
Now that he's captain he'll start until he retires.

Worst part is having to build the team around him when there are much younger, quicker and more creative players in his position.
>>
>>76029136
dat legacy
>>
>lelgacy
>>
I would literally take Ross Barkley over Rppney at this point
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.