[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you have fought Iron Mike?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (24KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault[1].jpg
24KB, 480x360px
How would you have fought Iron Mike?
>>
With a lot of teeps.
>>
with a gun
>>
By cowering on the floor until he's finished savagely beating me
>>
attacking his fists directly with my face
>>
with a rape charge
>>
>be tall
>lots of straight jabs
>dont let him knock me out in the first round
thanks for the win, Mike!
>>
USADA
>>
>>76023027
He fought plenty of taller opponents who tried to keep him at a distance.
>>
Just keep him away with my jab
>>
>>76023081
thats why I said "dont get knocked out in the first round"
>>
his neck is THICCCC
>>
With a prosecutor
>>
Feint the jab then slip under into a double leg
>>
>>76022951
>>
>>76023265
>dont let him knock me out in the first round

Way easier said that done
>>
Left hook, get in close, lots of head movement
>>
>>76022890
he always had a problem with boxers that clinched, either after or before throwing combinations. It would usually frustrate him and make him lose concentration. You can already see it in his olympic trials and it never went away during his career, even against lewis

with this is mind I would clinch his balls with both my hands and pull away in opposite directions like I was starting two lawn mowers. If he still wants to fight after that I concede defeat, do a 360ยบ and go home
>>
>>76023265
>just don't get hit and hit him instead
why are boxers such retards, did nobody think to do this at the time?
>>
>>76023004
kek
>>
don't drop the soap
>>
>>76022890

before the fight starts i hold my hands on my waist, firmly standing in the big guy pose. that will intimidate him. i then win by avoiding his punches and wait until he is exhausted. very easy.
>>
File: Inoki vs ali.jpg (38KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
Inoki vs ali.jpg
38KB, 600x311px
Pull an inoki
>>
File: tfw broken back.jpg (105KB, 1284x876px) Image search: [Google]
tfw broken back.jpg
105KB, 1284x876px
>>76022890
breaking his back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_0BhCw2rg
>>
>>76023265
>Don't get knocked out in the first round

how could this have gone unchecked throughout his carrer? How could the solution have been this easy, and gone unutilized?
>>
>>76026412
because most of those who applied it got knocked out in the second round
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.