[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>76022407
Jordans bow to him.
>>
Dani Alves
>>
is that young blake griffin?
>>
>>76022407
He is a small balla
>>
File: 1483403366775.jpg (49KB, 640x529px)
1483403366775.jpg
49KB, 640x529px
>>76022407
he's with (((them)))
>>
daddy paid the lakers to pick him

so ugly tho lmao
>>
He's cleary a Bogdanoff child.

But then who is LaVar?

What is their endgame?
>>
>>76022592
Lavar is the offspring of the Brodie and the Bogdanoffs, look inside your heart, you know this to be true
>>
He's a kid from southern california named Lonzo, so he wants to be a Laker. Pretty good all around skills for his level and also helps teammates score easily. Fultz is probably a better pick so Lonzo most likely will go to the Lakers. Just a wait to see if his game translates to the pros. Other than that, his dad talks a lot of trash and keeps them in the headlines and idiots eat it up to hate on him personally.
>>
Big Baller
>>
One of the ugliest people I've ever seen.
>>
BIG
BOGDANOFF
BALLER
>>
File: IMG_20170520_174819.jpg (17KB, 471x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170520_174819.jpg
17KB, 471x338px
not a small baller but you have to admit he is ugly
>>
really ugly
>>
Solid guard, good passer, mediocre defender. Will probably be the 2nd or 3rd pick, although he could drop a bit in the draft because teams don't want to deal with his dad.
>>
>>76023603
Controls the perimeter with an iron but fair fist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imYq8DBRpO0
>>
>>76023644
The curry's and LeBrons bow down to ball
>>
>>76022407
NBA = Rothschild
Ball = Bogdanoff

It's cats v. dogs
>>
>>76022407
Pass first pure PG with an okay shot. He's basically a less crazy Rondo with better offensive tools.
>>
The first city on Mars will likely be lonzograd
>>
>>76024581
>rationale man gives a normal reaction to the baby baller argument

wow. is 4chan literally below mid day sports news broadcasters? how fucking pathetic.
>>
>>76024581
>"How many?"
>"s-s-stay in your lane"

lmao this is the guy that /sp/ is worshiping? Even if it's ironic shitposting, that's sad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.