[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: mcfc2-badge[1].jpg (141KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
mcfc2-badge[1].jpg
141KB, 894x894px
How do you go from this...
>>
to fucking this???
>>
(((marketing)))
>>
File: Old-manchester-city-logo.png (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Old-manchester-city-logo.png
39KB, 400x400px
>>76021015
i think you mean:

How do you go from this... to this >>76021015
>>
why is there a sailing boat on the badge?
>>
>>76021030
Looks like a PES logo
>>
The new badge is better. The eagle looks retarded and stars should only be used to represent how successful your club is (like how national teams uses stars to depict how many world cups they've won). The only problem with the new badge is that it should say "CITY F.C." on the bottom and it should be curved.
>>
>>76021154
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Ship_Canal

because of this, it also eternally pissed off the scousers
>>
An eagle is an imperialistic and dated symbol and we are much better than this sweetie
>>
>>76021154
they' actually scousers
>>
>>76021030
That's the old badge desu. They reverted back to it
>>
>>76021030
It's Manchester by the sea.
>>
>>76021030
This is their original crest. The eagle you posted in OP was a silly, temporary marketing thing, with 3 stars that stand for nothing.

>>76021187
It's fun when cities wreck other cities. Like the time New York artificially made its harbor deeper and made Baltimore irrelevant.
>>
>>76021154
The boat represents the Manchester Ship Canal. The three diagonal stripes represent the three rivers: the Irwell, the Irk and the Medlock. The rose represents the historic House of Lancaster. The Eagle is meaningless. If you Google search "Manchester Eagle", you get a gay bar.
>>
File: Jj.jpg (19KB, 997x564px) Image search: [Google]
Jj.jpg
19KB, 997x564px
>>76021015
At least it shows something on it.

Look at this fucking shit ffs
>>
>>76021343
>we want the shlomo market
>>
File: stephane-pauwels-11c-rtl.jpg (37KB, 618x397px) Image search: [Google]
stephane-pauwels-11c-rtl.jpg
37KB, 618x397px
>>76021343
It reminds me of this this shitty belgian brand.
>>
>>76021343
it represents the juventus and the jeep district of torino
>>
>>76021030
this is a great logo, only thing I like of Man City
>>
Thank god they don't have the meaningless stars. Really triggered me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.