[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: BarcaKit.png (504KB, 718x846px) Image search: [Google]
BarcaKit.png
504KB, 718x846px
Thoughts?
>>
>watching kickball
>>
Nike went downhill. I guess it's perfect for a cheap sport
>>
I don't speak Mexican
>>
looks gay
>>
spain is a majority homosexual and muslim country so this should be cool over there
>>
home doesn't look that good, the other 2 are nice
>>
>Nike
>Rakuten (isn't this a failing company)
>looks like a an early 00's PSG kit
I hate everything about them.
>>
>>76003208
last three seasons were great designs so nike had to fuck up and do a turd design this season. Also, the left one looks like an as roma bootleg

hope whoever designed them suffers a painful death, but only after all his family and friends are all killed infront of his eyes

though I have to say usually they look much better in person so there's a tiny little bit of hope it will be ok
>>
looks good, I like how the stripes taper towards the sides. 2. and 3. kit are clean w nice colors

8/10
>>
I really liked the kits that were straight up the Catalan flag, it was super nationalist and triggered everyone, too bad that they caved to the globalists and got rid of it.

These kits are just the same generic shit Nike pumps out for every team.
>>
>>76003208
>Turquoise away shirt
Welp, I didn't believe in Valverde and much less in Bartomeu, but it seems that another triplete is coming
>>
>>76003208
Awful.

I wish PeƱarol had the money they do for that Rakuten sponsor though, it's like 5 times more expensive than the entire team
>>
>>76003208

>Nice tits on the chick in blue
>>
File: messi.jpg (198KB, 827x827px) Image search: [Google]
messi.jpg
198KB, 827x827px
>yfw Nike tries to make something nice with every club but allows some retarded chimpanzee to design yours
>>
what's the point of the red one?
>>
>>76003354
>I really liked the kits that were straight up the Catalan flag, it was super nationalist and triggered everyone, too bad that they caved to the globalists and got rid of it.
me too m8 glad you liked them
also we should've one like inter had, white with red cross, to triggrer even more people
>>
>>76006181
there's always a third one, more sales I guess
>>
>>76003208
Couldn't care less
>>
>>76006206
yeah but why red? we already have red in our shirts
>>
>>76006356
well, mmm... good point, though the overall tone is quite different, first kit blue seems dominant colour due to the sleeves, this one is red/brown

maybe it's the typical nike champions league third kit they've been doing recently, shared with other teams in different colours
>>
Why does Nike constantly pump out the worst shit?
>>
>>76006356
looks quite good, better than those orange and neon shit. it will be a sales exit for sure
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.