[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are not prepared!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_ZKk38wH9.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ZKk38wH9.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
You are not prepared!
>>
Great quality post.
>>
>>76000785
>tip off first game of the 2017-18 season
>Zubac wins the tip off
>he hands it off to lonzo
>lonzo brings it up the court slowly, only to reveal his secret crossover move which drops Westbrook on the fucking ground and he gets the open dunk
>>
>>76000861
>lonzo grabs the defensive rebound
>Randle surges up the court
>lonzo hits him with the full court alley oop
>>
File: IT and Fultz.jpg (241KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IT and Fultz.jpg
241KB, 1200x630px
>>76000785
*blocks your path*
Nothing personal Lelkers
>>
Dat mediocre backcourt

Now the lakers will be in the 2nd half of the lottery instead of the first half, well done
>>
>>76000895
>unironically believing a midget can play in the NBA
>>
>>76000895
>manlets blocking somebody's path

Kek
>>
File: lonzo ball shooting.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lonzo ball shooting.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>76000918
>Implying that a player with this shooting form can succed in the pick & role era
>>
>>76000936
>pick and roll era

No such thing. You only think it's the "pick and roll era" because that's how the Warriors succeed.
>>
I really hope lonzo gets drafted by Boston just to spite you idiots.
>>
>>76000953
>All teams run pick & rolls
>Somehow an ugly loser with a weak ass release point will have any impact
LMAOing at you
>>
>>76000962
Then I would just make posts about Fultz. It doesn't matter who the lakers get, they're returning to greatness
>>
>>76000936
I don't hate this kid at all, I rather want to see him succeed. But holy fucked, how do you end up with such a fucked up shot? If he's even rushed a little bit he's not going to be able to correct that horrendous imbalance in his form. Good luck shooting against the taller, faster defenders in the league.
>>
>>76000785
>two Niggas that can't defend
Good job

Also Lavar is running Russell out of LA. He's getting traded for Porzingis
>>
>>76001006
You're a fucking retard why would they trade Dlo and keep Randle if they got porzingis... Stfu
>>
>>76001006
>Trading Dlo for Porzingis
The knicks are not that dumb
>>
>>76001006
>lonzo can't defend
Dlo can't defend. Lonzo is a much better defender than Dlo
>>
>>76001046
Yes they are. Look at Noah's contract.

It's Dlo+ other players for KP
>>
>>76001006
Neither could Irving and JR, who cares? Mavericks didn't have best defenders at 1-2 either when they won their ring. And while they will never be great defenders they are not bad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.