[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

WHO CAN STOP US!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: European Champions 2017.jpg (19KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
European Champions 2017.jpg
19KB, 284x177px
Literally who can stop us from becoming Champions of Europe in 2017??

Rostov?
No

Celta Vigo?
No

Barcelona?
lol no they didn't even make it the final.

PSG?
Don't make me laugh..

Liverp.haha...

Real Madrid?
Nope, they're being prepped to being destroyed in the super cup by us so we become super Champions of Europe.

Ajax?
HAHAHAHAH!! You're named after a spray and wipe.

GG Man United 2017 Champions of Europe
>>
>man u customers
>>
I still remember how cocky United fans got after the transfer window, they really thought they could get back with the big boys like Barcelona,Real Madrid and Bayern lmao
>>
>>75997606
European final first season back with Mou, something Barca and Bayern have not done, lmao. Man United will be champions of Europe in a few days time, that my friend is the definition of dominance.
>>
>>75997596
Ajax will turn you into Dutch cheese.
>>
>>75997596
>You're named after a spray and wipe.
chuckled
>>
>>75997606
it takes time, but things change. you must be very young if you don't know this. let me remind you that the period before Mourinho arrived to Real Madrid, Los Blancos were the laughing stock of Europe.
>>
>champions of europes loser league

Wouldn't be bragging about this one.

Mouyes will have another 2 underwhelming seasons, get the sack, then get a new manager in for yet another "rebuild job"
>>
>*unsheathes menora*
>>
>>75997596
I think Griezmann would be a good replacement for Carrick. And Henderson would be a good Man United captain.
You reckon we could get Aguero and Chicarito? It would be great really, what do you guys think.
Also Joe Hart should replace De Gea? I dont know because he was a City player but Sir Alex scouted him when he was 16, I reckon he's United through and through. If we could get him for like 4 million quid it would be great.
What do you guys think?
>>
>Man U win the EL and secure their treble

*unzips suicide vest*
>>
>>76002632
>IF WE BUY EVERY PLAYER ON THE CONTINENT WE WILL WIN THE UCL LA
>lose to Leipzig in the group stage
>>
>>76002632

>Griezman would be a good replacement for Carrick

lol wtf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.