[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KRISTINE LEAHY BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

File: 1 (1).png (760KB, 841x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).png
760KB, 841x1796px
Black community has now turned on Kristine Leahy, claiming she was racist against LaVar Ball

#1 urban radio talk show roasted her and compared what she did to LaVar to what happened with Emmet Till

https://youtu.be/ooOuywioQB4

JUST

https://youtu.be/ooOuywioQB4
>>
>>75997223

>Fucks niggers
>This happens

DISAVOW YOU WHORE. Oh, and it still doesn't excuse her.
>>
Good. This coalburning whore is getting what she deserves.

This is gonna make all those family reunion BBQ's with her black boyfriend really awkward.
>>
>>75997240
Even before I knew she was burning the coal, I saw the very first words in her Twitter bio were "I like rap." Dropped her after that.
>>
Americans are so pathetic
>>
honestly why does anyone care about this drama involving literal whos? didn't realize /sp/ liked gossiping like housewives
>>
>4chan and black twitter find a common enemy

yeah her career is over
>>
Fuck you guys
>>
File: Untitled (14).png (388KB, 583x1281px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (14).png
388KB, 583x1281px
>these are top responses on her Twitter post about

R A C I S T L E A H Y
>>
>>75997321
Although neither Lavar or Leahy are household names, Cowherd's show is a nationally syndicated program (both television and radio) so millions saw this.

But tbdesu the main reason 4chan is eating it up is because a sluttyl blonde coalburner got BTFO by a nigger and the irony is delicious
>>
>>75997274
>>75997321
>>75997329
Small ballers please leave.
>>
>>75997367
calm down, Lavar Ball
>>
>>75997367
"big" baller getting into catfights on daytime tv.
>>
>>75997343

It's ogre.
>>
>>75997344
blown out? smallball chimped out
>>
>>75997484
that's not chimping out. he was disrespectful, but that's not chimping out. and she deserves to be disrespected.

burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
>>75997223
this type of reaction is exactly what lavar wanted, more free press to a sympathetic community
unironic big baller shit
>>
American media in general is disgusting and Big Brother-tier, and sports media is no different. Pure cancer.
>>
>>75997692

BB is small baller. We triple B over here... BBB, BIG Ballers.

Stay in your lane, this ain't for you.
>>
>american /sp/: youtube comments
>>
Doesn't matter how many black cocks she sucks she will still be a racist to them hahahahahahah
>>
>m-muh racism
kek, you sure give us a lot of shit for taking in the refugees of a crisis you caused, but we're still not THAT bad off
>>
>>75998745
>European /sp/: bullshit niche soccer threads
>>
HAHAHAHA FUCKING CHARLAMAGNE THE GOD
>>
>>75997223
Called it two days ago.
>>
>>75997223
>Burn the call to be call a progressive.
>Still gets all niggers against her
LMAO small ballers everyone
>>
BLACKED
>>
I could barely understand a word the presenter said. Thanks for wasting my time OP.
>>
File: smugpustaja.jpg (31KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
smugpustaja.jpg
31KB, 699x485px
>>75999084
60% eurocoon vs 70%, that's rly something john.
>>
File: Bernt.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bernt.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>>75997223
>#1 urban radio talk show
>>
>>75997223
as if black twitter can compete with white women community
>>
The only thing /pol/ hates more than black people is attractive white women.
>>
God damn I hate niggers
>>
The white women will win this round of victim Olympics but i think it'll be a nail biter
>>
Black twitter is possibly the only group on earth with a bigger victim complex than 4chan. Well, except maybe the Jews. Still, the sour grapes they have about whites not wanting to fuck them is hilarious. Reminds me a lot of /pol/.
>>
>>75997223
>#1 urban radio talk show roasted her and compared what she did to LaVar to what happened with Emmet Till
they should bring back lynching, if only so these 'urbans' could understand the difference
>>
Someone please Red pill me on this.
>>
>>75999850
They have to know that everyone thinks they're a joke right? There has to be som3 level of self awareness
>>
>>75999894
Who? Black twitter or /pol/? In both cases I think the answer is no, they're just too isolated from the rest of society. When all your news comes from "Charlamagne the God", you're going to be as self-aware as the people who rely on Alex Jones.
>>
Holy shit black people are so annoying they support another black no matter what and are so obnoxious
>>
>>76000031
Kristine is never gonna fuck you, you don't have to defend her FOR FREE online you shook white knight cuck
>>
>>76000109
The black men aren't going to fuck you, you don't have to defend them FOR FREE.
>>
>>75999953
/pol/ memed a president m8. You don't have to like them but they are far from irrelevant
>>
>>76000180
I think he talked about black twitter guys.
Ofc nobody of a sane mind would want to be the bone to be gnawed at by /pol/.
>>
>>76000180
I didn't say they were irrelevant, I said they were isolated. /pol/ is a giant echo chamber passing around 10-year old infographics about da evil jews and listening to Alex Jones tell them about fluoride, not unlike black twitter showing photos proving that we were the real ancient geniuses and evil whitey stole everything while "Charlemagne the God" panders to them 24/7.

In both cases, their cancer is constantly spilling out and bothering the rest of us.
>>
>>76000180
>/pol/ memed a president m8.
Thanks for the laugh, really made my morning. Maybe, maybe 25% of /pol/ is voting age
>>
>>76000248
You said they were a joke. They are most of the reason DJT is president. How is that a joke
>>
>>76000253
Creating propaganda and spreading it was how they made him president, not through actual votes.
>>
>>76000258
>they are most of the reason DJT is president

No they aren't. They think they are, which is cute, but they're not. They really did more harm than good and he still won.
>>
>>76000253
Jesus CTR didn't expect you to still be around.
>>
>>76000269
Bro there was only 1 group that had his back from day 1 and that was /pol/, the only people creating positive news about him was /pol/. /pol/'s colony at reddit became the go to place to get everything Trump. He's president through their efforts
>>
>>76000278
>this delusion

I guess Breitbart just doesn't exist as far as you're concerned. Nor does the vast amount of money he got from Adelson and friends.
>>
>>76000278
pure delusion

the voters that won trump the election (working class rural whites) certainly weren't checking reddit for news
getting 1000's of teenagers to upvote frogs doesn't win elections
trump was just fortunate everyone else in the election was shit

if /pol/ is so powerful why did le pen get completely BTFO?
>>
>>76000248
>/pol/ is a giant echo chamber passing around 10-year old infographics about da evil jews and listening to Alex Jones tell them about fluoride, not unlike black twitter showing photos proving that we were the real ancient geniuses and evil whitey stole everything while "Charlemagne the God" panders to them 24/7.

these are massive misconceptions of both
>>76000180
>>76000278
this is idiotic
>>
>>76000180
Most people who voted for trump don't even have a computer or internet lmao
>>
>>76000287
>>76000355
>>76000384
do you remember when hillary clinton declared breitbart a right wing symbol that should be fought and censored? ahh no, it was pepe

as much as it may hurt, /pol/ was a huge factor in trump's victory, they completely neutralized and ridiculed clinton's online and social media campaign. Simply posting a pepe with a 'clinton to jail lmao' was enough to destroy any argument clinton's side had.

They even managed to completely spin the 'trump being peed on video memo' megabomb to the point mainstream media didn't know if it really originated from one /pol/ shitposter. Literally msm channels, radios, websites were talking about /pol/ for weeks

deny all you want but /pol/ made history this past election, they put the effort and won
>>
>>76000180
yeah right just like how they memed Le Pen to the election ?

/pol/ holds no power but in their imagination
>>
>>75997321
Just want everyone to know you are a newfag
>>
Who else /big baller/ here?

I'm buying a pair of zo2's and maybe the slides to go with. I wanted the hat instead but it's sold out which sucks
>>
>>76000278
jfc all of the_Donald redditors are supposed to be contained on /pol/. How did you get out?
>>
This thread just confirms that basement shitlords resent pretty women more than they hate stupid niggers.

Maybe if you fat autistic pieces of shit lost about 150 pounds and left the basement from time to time you'd score a decent looking piece of ass.

Tldr- you're all nigger sympathizing virgins
>>
>>75997223
if you don't ball big
you better fear the nig
>>
>>75999850
>>75999953
we cant let trump get the nuclear codes right??? sorry m8, pol is on a different level of self-awareness and if you dont recognize that.. nuclear codes. right
>>
>>76000843
S M A L L
M
A
L
L
>>
>>75997323
the two most cancerous pathetic constituents in all the world hone in on one person

wew lad
>>
Why hasn't her boyfriend stepped up? He could literally beat the shit out of the whole Ball family
>>
Who is going to be our girl now that Kristine turned into a small baller?
>>
>>76000843

t. KIDF.

Also, SMALL BALLER.
>>
>>75997223
maybe she learned black people suck
>>
Why are people ITT pretending like Leahy wasn't totally in the wrong here? Has nothing to do with her being a woman, SHE is the one who started the personal attacks. LaVar just reciprocated, and so she played the victim card.

She continually derided his parenting skills and showed absolutely no respect to her guest with an obvious condescending attitude, so I have no pity for her for not getting any respect back from LaVar.

Notice how he never blew up on Cowherd because he never tried to make it personal. Cowherd asked him tough questions, but did so in a totally professional manner. Leahy tried to attack him personally.
>>
>>75999824
t. gay guy
>>
>>76000031
now imagine how the US will be when non whites are in the majority
>>
FIRE HER
>>
>>75997223
Blacks are retarded and that white bitch is terrible too.
>>
>>75999825
>>
>>76000491
This. /pol/ had threads where they would dig into all of the Wikileaks emails and spread the damaging shit around. Weaponizrd autism.
>>
>>76002298
black demographics are halted at 13% thanks to black on black crime, latinos are the ones increasing in number and some are able to feel empathy and even win noble prizes, so it's not all lost
>>
>That's why I stopped fucking white bitches

this is a pretty beta sentiment coming from black guys, you gotta step it up
>>
>>75999953
POL is extremely self aware, far more self aware than black people twitter. And who dafuw started the meme that pol watches alex jones for the news? They watch it for the lols.
>>
>>76007843
/pol/ actually doesn't like Alex jones
>>
File: oh wow.jpg (43KB, 534x402px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.jpg
43KB, 534x402px
>>76007843
>POL is extremely self aware
>>
>>76006187

BIG
>>
>>75997223

hope this librul white gurl learns her fucking lesson
>>
File: 1475778359543.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475778359543.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>75997223
Kind of sad how all people want to talk about is lame ass Lavar Ball. Dude is a total loser. His son on the other hand will grow into a better player than Jordan ever was. Give him one or two years and he's going to make bitch made teams like the Warriors and the Cavs look like shit. But then again most of you are posers who know nothing about basketball. Can't expect much from the shitters on this site.
>>
>>76008115
small baller detected
locking on
>>
>>76008132
Ball > Fultz

Not my fault you don't know how to watch game film homie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TVvRqBvnys

whitlock got absolutely BTFO too
>>
>>76000253
Thanks for CorrectingTheRecord, friend
>>
Slow news week, huh.
>>
>>76008490
Fuck off nanoballer
>>
>>76008221
who and who and who
>>
>>76008490
>literally 5 threads about a non-sporting event involving a failed player and a never player

lmao great '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sporting event''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' you've got here
>>
>>76008132
You a big baller son?
>>
>>76000180
The majority of Trumps constiuents probably still pay aol a monthly fee to check their emails
>>
File: 1495158681276-pol.jpg (99KB, 744x504px) Image search: [Google]
1495158681276-pol.jpg
99KB, 744x504px
Nigger entrepreneur gonna try to turn FS1 into a liberal brainwashed shithole like DisneyESPIN
>>
>>75999953
Alex Jones is hilarious senpai, no one watches him for anything other than the lulz
>>
>>76015776
t. ZOG
>>
>>76000685
/pol/ is the second biggest board on 4chan, cross boarders are guaranteed to happen.
>>
>>76015808
Alex Jones shills for Israel all the time.
>>
>>76015843
ZOG is not in Israel pal
ZOG is at home

zionist OCCUPIED gov

ZOG is also a state of mind, on another level
and on all levels, physical or etheric, Jones is anti-ZOG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
>>
>>75997223
We need to make niggers acknowledge that white liberal women and jews who dont call themselves white are their real enemies.
>>
>caring about what some gorgeous blonde thinks about sports which job she got just because she's hot
>>
>>75997223
FUCK KRISTINE AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>76007954
Spoken like a person who hasn't spent a considerable amount of time on pol
>>
File: 123435467.gif (459KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
123435467.gif
459KB, 384x288px
>tfw got called a small baller at Walmart today
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.