[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Lakers fans Do we really want this circus on our team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0209.jpg (61KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
61KB, 800x533px
Fellow Lakers fans

Do we really want this circus on our team? He's Kardashian-tear cancer for any team.

Are there better options at two besides Alonzo?
>>
>>75996243
I'm okay with it
>>
>>75996243

Convince the Celcucks to take Ball.
>>
>tear
>>
>>75996243
t.small baller
>>
>>75996243
Dearron Fox is better
>>
>>75996243
What are you, some kind of small baller?
>>
File: tumblr_m6po29lCvV1ruz6zso3_1280.jpg (60KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6po29lCvV1ruz6zso3_1280.jpg
60KB, 640x960px
small baller detected
>>
nigga the Lakers are a circus, that's all your franchise is, no tradition no culture, just win and act like douchebags

Ball and the lakers are made for each other
>>
>>75996435
This. the lakers are the ONLY team utterly retarded enough to invite this drama upon themselves, except maybe the knicks.
>>
>>75996435
>15 NBA titles dating back to the 1950s
>no tradition
>>
>>75996340
thicc and underaged
just what i like
>>
fellow Lakers fans

when's the mass suicide? We're all a bunch of faggots so I figure we should kill ourselves now

let's do it

Go Lakers
>>
>>75996257
Shit tier version of Rubio.

How can you be ok with it?
>>
The Lakers don't deserve a big baller like LaVar
>>
>>75996497
those belong to minnesota you idiot

that's what i mean, you guys are stolen history, also have the most retarded fan base in all of sports
>>
File: SHOWTIME.jpg (84KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SHOWTIME.jpg
84KB, 640x360px
>>75996435
tradition of being a salt mine lives on
>>
>>75996243
I would really appreciate it if the small ballers could stop rooting for my Lakers
>>
>>75996520
10 of them were won in LA, you idiot. Take out the ones from Minnesota, they still have more trophies than anyone other than the Celtics. And I'm not a fucking Lakers fan.
>>
>>75996543
This triggers the northeastern cuck.
>>
>>75996543
fake fans everywhere, you don't even know who's in that picture
>>
Magic should just take Josh Jackson at #2 and take Lonzo at #28 since he won't work out for other teams and his dad is hellbent on him playing for the Lakers.

If some idiot team picks Lonzo before that then I'm sure Lavar would try to influence Lonzo and his agent to force a buyout or a trade.
>>
>>75996544
for real they need to stick with Phoenix or the Nuggets
>>
>>75996605
the only one that matters is kurt rambis
>>
>>75996243
I heard the kid is a project that can be great

I just want the team to be good again I legitmately stopped following basketball and only went to like 10 games this year , 10 last year and about 5 the year before
these are some of the worst rebuilding years I had to experience since mid 90s
>>
Honestly, I would take him but not before making a contract with his dad with hardcore stipulations/penalties regarding his antics and involvement, otherwise it's going to be an epic failure. And for fuck's sake, ask Kobe to practice with the kid for a week or two, let them work on that horrible jumpshot and learn him how to be quick on defense.

>Ball, Russell, Ingram, Nance, Zubac

I can live with that, Magic just needs to find some suckers who will take Mozgov and Deng.
>>
File: 1495088776538.jpg (22KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
1495088776538.jpg
22KB, 480x552px
>post yfw Paul George becomes a Big Baller
>>
>>75997721
You gave mozgov 64 million lmao
>>
>>75997801
that's why i wasn't mad jeannie fired mitch, the mozgov+deng combo is the all-time worst
>>
>De'Arron Fox washed him everytime they played
>Fox washed him while Magic was in the crowd
>It was reported Wednesday that Lakers wanted to hold 1on1 tryouts against Fox

Magic is probably going to go for Fox, even if it pisses off LA. It's for the better unless you guys trade D'Angelo Russell for something. I would rather keep him though, because he still has a higher upside than Lonzo.

I don't know though. LaVar aside, Lonzo looks like a quitter and he moves too slow off the dribble. His jump shot, even though it was 40 percent from 3, looks so fucking bad and he can't really drive either, because he's not that athletic.

Funnily enough, the SIxers would be a far better fit for Lonzo and they'd be instant competitors because the size will let them bully defenders away from him.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.