[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Welsh teams aloud in the Premier League but Scottish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Swansea_City_AFC_logo.svg.png (29KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
Swansea_City_AFC_logo.svg.png
29KB, 635x600px
Why are Welsh teams aloud in the Premier League but Scottish team aren't?
>>
Politics
>>
>Monaco-based teams play in Ligue 1
>Algeria-based teams cannot play in Ligue 1
WHY?
>>
Welsh league didn't exist until fairly recently. All the clubs are older than that.
>>
>>75984940
Wales is even more of a pretend country
>>
Money
>>
Unlike the Scots, the Welsh aren't whiny shits who would only bring sectarianism and domestic violence into our peaceful and gentle league
>>
>>75984940

Because Wales is a county in England and Scotland is a Eurocuck nation.
>>
>>75985154
From wikipedia:
>Scotland is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and covers the northern third of the island of Great Britain.
>Wales is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and the island of Great Britain.

I don't see a difference
>>
>>75985329
Swansea and Cardiff have been part of the Football league for more than 100 years and joined because there weren't enough teams in Wales. They also started at the very bottom.

If Rangers wanted to join the Football League they should have tried when they were liquidated.
>>
>>75984940
because nobody likes scots

why do you think they kick up such a fuss over brexit? this is their chance to make some friends
>>
Berwick play in the Scottish leagues because it's so far north
>>
>>75984940
Because the Welsh teams wanted to and the Scottish didn't. Easy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.