[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who the fuck cares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: DAHUCVwUMAAZ_5r.jpg large.jpg (219KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
DAHUCVwUMAAZ_5r.jpg large.jpg
219KB, 1600x900px
who the fuck cares
>>
>>75984384
Most of the sports fans in the world.
>>
>>75984397
bullshit
>>
>>75984384
>2000+17
>Ever thinking this will happen
>>
Is this the most plebbait event in sporting history?

Surely no one who knows a single thing about either boxing or MMA is interested in this farce
>>
>>75984428
Everyone in this thread cared. That's a 100% care rate
>>
>>75984511
fan of both

and yep youre right. couldnt give a fuck
>>
>>75984511
I have to admit I fit in that category.
>>
>>75984511
read the replies any time there's a post about this on social media. people don't care at all and all they talk about on espn is how much money this fight is going to make. i think they're in for a disappointment.
>>
>>75984384
If Mayweather has ANY integrity or common sense, he won't risk his 49-0 to some pleb who kicks dicks for a living.

This whole thing is a joke
>>
>>75984384
I dont understand why mcgregor takes this fight. He has no chance of winning. yes the payout will be high but he has all his opportunity of gaining another big payday in the future.

I wont be watching it if this happens. its going to be more boring then paq vs mayweather
>>
why not mcgregor vs diaz iii?
>>
there is no way to make the fight fair, it is a dumb idea, but, i guess from a business perspective, they don't care about that
>>
>>75984606
>risk his 49-0

There is no risk, they're completely different sports. Technique in pretty much every single area you can think of is completely different and a fight in boxing is over twice as long. That's like saying the World Cup in baseball shouldn't risk letting the England cricket team in.
>>
>>75984866
Legitimately the best comparison I've read
>>
>>75984765

Because Mayweather is more money. He can get beat by Mayweather then go back to UFC and still get paid $3 million per fight
>>
>>75984384
You cared enough to make the thread

What a stupid statement
>>
>>75984384
Remember that show where they had humans race against animals and shit? It was still kind of entertaining
>>
McGregor and mayweather care. Conor wants the biggest payday he'll ever see so he can retire and Floyd wants a free check for schooling a fucking bum. It's a joke of a fight desu.
>>
Conor's family for the next 3 generations will never have to work because of the amount of money he's gonna get from getting hugged by Mayweather
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.