[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le slash into the paint and dunk man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>le slash into the paint and dunk man
>>
>>75981429
does he even dunk anymore during drives outside fast break?
>>
>le always in the finals man
>>
>>75981429
You mean lay up you stupid snownigger
>>
>le singlehandedly ruined the sport of basketball man
>>
>>75981455

LeBron is the last man standing against the 3-point jacking mentality. He is trying to save the league.
>>
>>75981453
whatever you say sheepfucker
>>
>>75981482
>Save the NBA from memechucking when he's built the Cavs to be memechuckers
>>
>>75981482

Uhhh I'm pretty sure the Cavs are chucking more 3s than even the Warriors.
>>
>>75981482
LeBron attempts 6 3's a game in the playoffs, more than Klay, Durant and Draymond
>>
>>75981482
>LeBron is the last man standing against the 3-point jacking mentality

That isn't true. LeBron is also a jacker. He loves his threes as much as anyone else. The difference is that he can become the best interior player in the league when his threes aren't falling - if he wants to.
>>
File: cavs.png (22KB, 722x529px) Image search: [Google]
cavs.png
22KB, 722x529px
every cavs offence
>>
>>75981516

they didn't chuck a single meme in the first half and still BTFO boston by 22
>>
>>75981648

defenses are really stupid then for constantly doubling Lebron.

Lebron isn't some unstoppable dunk machine anymore. Half the time he drives to the basket he loses his dribble or misses a bunny. Doubling him is completely pointless
>>
>>75981684
the celtic's coach said they're going to think about doubling LeBron more in game 2!
>>
>>75981648
haha benis :D
>>
>>75981597

Combined
>>
>>75981429
>le way better than everyone in the league man

I say this as a bombstonfag. if the celtics got the refball that the warriors did it might be a contest. but let's be honest

game 1 warriors cavs: called even
game 2-6: whoever is losing in the series gets refball
game 7: called even, or whoever has a more meme performance wins

NBA is a joke, it pains me to say it but it is.
>>
Your team is up two with less than 10 seconds left on the clock. LeBron is charging towards the basket for a huge dunk and you are the last person in his path. Would you take a charge from him to get the offensive foul? It could potentially have you end up on the floor with your skull smash into the floor but your team will most likely win the game.
>>
>>75981684
did you watch the fucking game last night? it looked like he was getting fucking warmup layups, it's like the defender wasn't even there
nobody can stop Bronny when he drives, that's why they do shit like this to him all the time: https://youtu.be/PbGyevTmDq0
>>
>>75981737
Why not just hug LeBron for the foul and make him shoot FTs?
>>
>>75982088
Because he's shooting 75% from the line in the playoffs
>>
>>75982101
75% still has a good chance of missing once or twice and you still get another possession.
>>
>>75982088
For starters he's so freakishly strong and fast that if you mis time it or come at a bad angle you're just going to give him a three point play

for second that shooting % is being lowered by the first couple games of the post season before he got comfortable with his new shooting motion, in the last 5 games he's gone 9-11, 8-9, 15-16, 15-21, and 7-8
>>
File: 1462486371046.jpg (717KB, 1439x957px) Image search: [Google]
1462486371046.jpg
717KB, 1439x957px
i think only Apemon Green and Kawaii can stop Lebron driving to the paint
>>
>>75981482
>save the sport from hand eye coordination
>make basket ball a "sport" that requires no other quality than height and a little power too so you can jump, power not needed if you are tall enough
How can anyone enjoy watching basketball?
>>
>>75981648
*it works*
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.