[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how fucking mad will you be when he wins the league next season??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2575.jpg (62KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2575.jpg
62KB, 768x432px
how fucking mad will you be when he wins the league next season??
>>
>liverpool winning the league
wouldve been three years ago m8
>>
he wont win the league next season.after consulting my grandmaster in the mountains who is also my uncle cousin,starting next season, the premier league would be won by

MAN CITY > LIVERPOOL > TOTTENHAM > CHELSEA > MAN CITY > LIVERPOOL > CHELSEA
>>
What, is he taking over from Brenny at Celtic now?
>>
>>75976930
>96
>75976996
>>
>>75977073
>my uncle cousin
>>
>>75976930
Wait, which team is he moving to in the summer?
>>
>>75976930
Im scared about Boro match.
>>
>>75979769
don't worry laa. Even if we do slip ARSEANAL will slip harder
>>
>>75979769
They're 19th
>>
I didn't follow it that closely, was Dortmund's REALLY bad season where they flirted with relegation for most of it, the season after he left or his last season?
>>
>>75984888
His last season. This was very strange, kinda like last season of Mourinho in Chelsea. All the good players completely forgot how to play for exactly one season. Mhikitarian was so fucking bad that even in that shitty team he was often warming the bench. And next year suddenly he is chosen best player of the season. Hummels was bad too, he couldnt deal with pressure and got overweight as a result. But really what was the worst was Lewa leaving and his replacement turned out to be a hack with bitchy attitude. When after some time Aubameyang started playing as a striker they really improved as a team. If I remember correctly they are the only team in Bundesliga history to be in relegation zone after first half of the season and then qualify to europa league.
>>
>>75985043
Did they all know from day 1 of the season, that it would be his last? Can't remember when he announced it. Funny, the things that seem to affect performance sometimes.
>>
>>75985244
No, he announced he only after it was obvious that nothing cas save that disaster of the season.

Well, I guess for some players who treated Dortmund only as a step on the way to bigger teams it was alarm signal. Start playing better or no one will buy you and you re gonna sink with the boat. And of course after one briliant season Hummels, Gundogan and Mhiki left.
>>
File: the state Liverpool fans.png (289KB, 1774x1462px) Image search: [Google]
the state Liverpool fans.png
289KB, 1774x1462px
But I thought he was winning it this year?
>>
How mad are you gonna be when Man United win the Europa League and become champions of Europe?
>>
How will they slip this time?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.