[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Ajax-logo.jpg (13KB, 232x228px) Image search: [Google]
Ajax-logo.jpg
13KB, 232x228px
Can they do it?
>>
God I sure hope they do,Inshallah they will beat Manchester United 2-1 with the only goal from United coming from Rppney justifying a contract extension and more game time
>>
>>75965439

Visit S.League matches, lah

>>75965426

Only if they get very, very lucky. Utd will brute force the match on individual quality
>>
More importantly, how mad will Mou get if they do
>>
>>75965448
>lose your only chance at CL football

JUST
>>
>>75965443

Don't forget that UEFA want United in the CL. We should be able to ref ball a win at minimum.

But I agree that United should win all individual match ups. Our center defense might be a bit shaky but we will likely have possession the majority of the time.
>>
>>75965426
They have to. Manure is an embarrassment compared to what they once were.
>>
>>75966859
>"our"
What part of Canada is in Manchester actually?
>>
>>75965426
no. Simple. ManU spends in a day what Ajax spends in a season, there is no chance in hell Ajax will even get close. I'm saying 2-0 ManU with Ajax maybe having 1 shot on target.
>>
>>75967294
>He hasn't been to Manchester, Nova Scotia
>>
>>75967361
Proven time and time again that football is beforehand a game of teamwork and collective effort, rather than a game of who has the biggest purse.
I'll bet on (((Ajax)))
>>
>>75967542
FC Beer in the 6th tier have the best bros, they all find each other so well and are such good lads. They to will be destroyed by ManU.
>>
>>75967542
also
>football not a game of who has the biggest purse

have you not watched football at all in the last 15 years?
>>
This is a more exciting match-up than Real Madrid v Juve to be honest
>>
Can anyone not upload images?
>>
>>75965426

Probably now that Bailly is out and they'll have to play a fucking meme at CB
>>
>>75967627
I can see both finals being classics desu
>>
>>75967949
Or they'll play five of them, like against Spurs
>and still concede in fifth minute
>>
>>75967606
Yeah I witnessed Leicester win the EPL trophy last year and I'll look forward to RB Leipzig playing the UCL next year, thank you very much
>>
Ajax are the good guys
>>
File: lenny.jpg (58KB, 636x436px) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
58KB, 636x436px
Homer = Manchester United
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.