[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which team will flop harder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Which team will flop harder?
>>
O shit dawg you made that in adobe?!?
>>
Went to vegas the other week
T mobile arena looks elite and its right on the strip which i had no idea about before hand i think the knights will do okay hope the raiders crash and burn but they will probably be fine too
>>
>>75963955
Golden Knights confirmed for a late playoff push. They'll be fine, man
Raiders are cursed
>>
>>75963955
What makes you think that sports teams located in a city visited by millions of people a day will fail? Maybe in terms of actual play and league position...But they're guaranteed to sell out every single fucking game.
>>
>Adobe
>pic is shitter than edits on paint made by 5 years old

>Las Vegas background
>says New York / New York
>>
>>75965277
The raiders picking a prime spot right off the 15 coming in from Cali before Mandalay Bay. It's a great spot.

I think both teams will do fine. I've always known that if here were any pro sports team here we would be the visiting team at home vs big market teams. You would be surprised how strong the convention business is here and those people have money to spend
>>
>>75967776
>guaranteed to sell out every single fucking game.

Want to bet?
>>
>>75963955
like, neither

especially the knights

gonna be a top fucking tier team striaght out of the gate
>>
>>75967776
have you been to vegas? its an utter dump outside of the strip. also poor as fuck, no one who lives there will actually go to games.

so they are completely dependent on tourists and out of towners to sell out each match. what could go wrong?
>>
>>75967776
Do you really want a bunch of 5'1" Chinese dicklets at hockey games or in raiders gear?
>>
Fallout new vegas is my favorite game ever so i'm basically a lifelong knights fan and i'm gonna root for them
>>
>>75965310
>Cursed

Raiders have 3 owls and are in the top 10 most winningest NFL teams. The majority of the NFL hasn't even won a single super bowl.
>>
>>75968668
Have you been San Antonio? Las Vegas is Paris compareted to that shit hole.

>>75971674
It's not Macau retard. Well, maybe during Chinese New Year. Huge fan bases will travel from all over the country to visit their favorite team on vacation, during business conventions, as well as the local base
>>
>>75968668
The area around the Strip is pretty bad, but the outer burbs like Henderson and Summerlin are fine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.